Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: End of the world plans?  (Read 10787 times)

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
Re: End of the world plans?
« Reply #195 on: December 22, 2012, 12:22:21 am »

You guys! We still have some time left in 12/21/2012 that the world may yet end in!
Unless you are a time traveler reading this in the future. If you are, hi future! I'm a famous wizard from the past, and I predict the end of the world will happen on 1/23/4567. You think it's because it's a pretty set of numbers? A random coincidence? You all have lost so much knowledge... Oh well. See you in the afterlight.
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 22, 2012, 09:54:46 am »

Nothing to worry about, we just activated the 4th day glitch so we have one day left, like in majora's mask.
Oh crap that was my joke. If only I hadn't slept through it.

Quickly Link, play the Song of Time! Wait no, I have to go to school then... Hmm...
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 22, 2012, 10:35:56 am »

You guys! We still have some time left in 12/21/2012 that the world may yet end in!
Unless you are a time traveler reading this in the future. If you are, hi future! I'm a famous wizard from the past, and I predict the end of the world will happen on 1/23/4567. You think it's because it's a pretty set of numbers? A random coincidence? You all have lost so much knowledge... Oh well. See you in the afterlight.
Man, that's just too far away. We won't even be alive when that happens. I don't want to miss it.

Kogan Loloklam

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm suffering from an acute case of Hominini Terravitae Biologis. Keep your distance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 22, 2012, 11:46:12 am »

Man, that's just too far away. We won't even be alive when that happens. I don't want to miss it.
Unless the year 1/23/4567 is actually calculated in Pluto's date, which was arbitrarilly set in the past. Too bad you lost that knowledge, so you don't know when the world will end...
Spoiler: *dun dun dun* (click to show/hide)
... if someone dies TOUGH LUCK. YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION DURING ALL THE DAMNED DODGING DEMONSTRATIONS!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #199 on: December 22, 2012, 12:20:15 pm »

Unless the year 1/23/4567 is actually calculated in Pluto's date, which was arbitrarilly set in the past. Too bad you lost that knowledge, so you don't know when the world will end...
If any future historian should read this, everything you know about your past is a lie because we've been feeding you misinformation for shits and giggles.
The above may also be a lie.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 22, 2012, 04:02:55 pm »

If any future historian should read this, everything you know about your past is a lie because we've been feeding you misinformation for shits and giggles.
The above may also be a lie.
Yeah, we were just bullshitting you, for years. Everything in the internet is a lie. Even the "The cake is a lie" is a lie. It's not from a video game. It's a quote from a Soviet soldier who used that sentence as a battle cry at the battle of Stalingrad. Apparently the Nazis thought the Soviets had some great pies in Stalingrad (now named Volgograd), even though they actually didn't.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And that's the story of the Battle of Stalingrad, you know the truth now (and plenty of other people who will read this post).

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #201 on: December 27, 2012, 11:16:53 am »

So, what happened to all those people who thought the world was going to end? I haven't heard from them lately.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 29, 2012, 06:20:10 pm »

Perhaps they're hiding in shame?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hiiri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2012, 08:55:54 pm »

Maybe they're still sitting in their bunkers, laughing at the idiots outside.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2012, 10:58:20 pm »

Maybe they're still sitting in their bunkers, laughing at the idiots outside.
Just imagine... There IS a lifetime's supply of necessities in some of those right? :x
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]