Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.0) And so it ends!  (Read 35309 times)

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.0) NOW WITH MORE RAINBOWS AND BLOOD!
« Reply #300 on: December 28, 2012, 04:55:40 pm »

Counter attack anyone who attacks me

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 28, 2012, 08:35:02 pm »

Thrice be damned.

I lowered my shield to glance around me at the groups of soldiers around me, most with shields raised - and for those without, using those discarded on the ground before throwing them away after being riddled with arrows - only to return to the battle.

None of these were said in the tales of minstrels. My Baron, the man I pledged my life, and my father before me, ordered a killing strike towards us. Known for his enthusiasm with the bow in hunting and in warfare, I wasn't surprised to see him using his art.

But who was his real target? I heard nobody scream an order, nor did I see any rallying calls. Our Commanders were as silent as ever, letting their weapons do the speaking instead.

Morale was a hard thing to raise.

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 29, 2012, 09:00:55 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 30, 2012, 09:57:52 am »

Amongst hundreds of corpses, fresh warriors still fight.

Aria Lantra swung her hatchet at ludvig, and he parried the blow. She swung her hatchet again, and his plate armor absorbed the blow. With ferocity, Aria swung at her enemy for the third time, and this time, the sharp edge went through a joint of the armor, and cut into commander's body, making his blood flow outside.

On the side, Genericus assaulted Arkai, but the young swordman withstood the attack, either parrying or dodging the powerful, but clumsy, attacks.

After a moment, Tim had to defend himself against Ludvig, who rushed at him with the mighty blade. Alas, the spearmaster ultimately fell down after Ludvig's blade slashed across his chest.

Axe the Zombie's Zombie rushed at Ludvig to avenge his comrade, however, he had to quickly change his tactic - Ludvig, seemingly in killer frenzy, began assaulting his foe so ferociously that Axe had no other option than fall into defensive, or die.

In the same time, Arkai attacked Genericus Maximus. This duel would end without bloodshed, if not a surprising slice of Arkai's sword, which struck from below at Genericus' abdomen, spilling his blood.

A group of unnamed mooks from Ataraxian Army suddenly yelled and began retreating toward the main bulk of the army. Behind, they left a young, pale lady, who was grinning creepily at them.

Erusiah and Gobluck the Slightly More Wounded than Before reinforce Side A!
Side A is at slight disadvantage, same goes for Side B!

Spoiler: Actions and Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 30, 2012, 10:15:01 am »

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 30, 2012, 11:39:40 am »

« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 02:06:28 pm by Ultimuh »

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 30, 2012, 12:08:58 pm »

...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 30, 2012, 12:26:28 pm »

EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 30, 2012, 01:21:45 pm »

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 30, 2012, 11:50:38 pm »

Tim XIX
Side: Side B for Best Side
Skill: the Spearmaster skill, which has been PASSED DOWN THROUGH THE TIM FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 31, 2012, 01:02:03 am »

Attack weakest enemy
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 31, 2012, 11:48:53 am »

Appears that Urist_McDowner has been muted for a week.

Yer guys allowed to post for him for a while.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 31, 2012, 12:16:44 pm »

BANZAI CHARGE AT ENEMY - Urist McDowner
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 01, 2013, 09:36:22 am »

Quote from: Tiruin_on_irc
*Continue the attack on the player with most kills*

As Tiruin's net is in shambles, posting this for him.

Turn will happen in an hour or two.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 09:39:12 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 01, 2013, 02:59:39 pm »

The battle was going quieter. Obviously, neither army had much warriors left.

There we have Aria Lantra, swinging her hatchet at the bleeding, heavily wounded warrior. Ludvig Bonnaparté, that's the warrior's name, was growing weary of this bloodshed, but decided to hold on a tiny bit longer. Suddenly, with a massive slash, his blade slammed against Aria's shoulder, cutting through the iron rings of her chainmail.

Nearby, Gobluck the Slightly More Wounded than Before was fighting against Genericus Maximus. She tried to keep on offensive, but the powerful and swift attacks that Genericus performed quickly put her into defensive. Yet it wasn't enough, and soon Gobluck paid for her foolishness, earning a wide cut across her stomach.

Ludvig gave up completely and propped himself with his blade, now looking as if he was a statue of a warrior.
Axe, looking for opportunity to kill the enemy commander, decided to not waste the occassion - with a yell, Axe's axe hit against Ludvig's head, almost splitting it in half. The officer was dead before his body even hit the ground.

Genericus Maximus didn't had much time to take a breath after Gobluck's last attack, when Arkai rushed at him with his sword. Fortunately, Genericus was able to parry every frontal attack, evade all swings and brush away any slashes with his armor. After a while, he found a hole in Arkai's defense, and swung his sword - cutting off Arkai's ear and wounding him furhter, in his left shoulder.

About the same time, Gobluck and Wraith of Berry Smiles engaged in melee combat. The two were evenly matched, and whilst Berry seemed to have upper hand, Gobluck's skill and agility were enough to protect the goblin female from any harm.

Few seconds later, Erusiah's axe slammed into Aria Lantra's stomach, forcing the girl to vomit some blood onto Erusiah's armor. The attack was swift and sudden, and thus, Aria had no time to promptly defend herself. On other hand, the attack was unprofessional and lacking in force; full minute passed before Aria, lying amongst corspes, finally bled to death.

Gobluck the Slightly More Wounded than Before decided to take revenge upon Genericus Maximus for wounding her so greviously. With her heart burning with desire for bloodshed, she rushed at the swordmaster. Thrice she stabbed at his chest, and thrice the blade didn't manage to pierce the chainmail.

The bloody drama continues.

Tim XIX joins the battle!
Side A is at big disadvantage!
Whilst Side B is at slightly smaller disadvantage.

Spoiler: Rolls and Actions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 03:01:11 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23