Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.0) And so it ends!  (Read 35393 times)

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EDIT: Never mind.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:21:14 am by detective1412 »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

And back to mass murder we go.

Here we have this goblin woman by name Gobluck, locking her blade against Tim's spear. The duo ights against each other valiantly - so valiantly in fact, that neither is able to hurt the other, their duel being a stalemate of parried attacks.

In the same vein of mediocrity, Vendetta fought against Pretty Obvious. Parry, block, stab, evade. This continued for some time, and just like in previous fight, no one got really hurt.

It was when Pretty Obvious was forced to change his opponents that blood resumed it's flow. Aira Lantra ran at him with her hatchet, flailing it wildly. The swordwielder quickly evaded the first blow, but couldn't move away from the next one. Aria's hatchet dug into his chest, gaining him yet another red cut on his body. He didn't even flinch.

Then, Pretty Obvious decided that it was actually getting dangerous. He quickly assumed a defensive stance, ready to protect himself from incoming attacks.

In the meanwhile, Aethelwiff roared and rushed at Reudh the Not Insignificant. The two had a short battle from which Reudh came out partially victorious; whilst he didn't kill Aethelwiff, he did manage to plunge the spear into his enemy's body. However, the chainmail proved to be rather thick and Aethelwifff's wound turned out to be a mere scratch.

And at the side, brave Gobluck was fighting against Vendetta. However, it was fated to be one of those numerous unsettled matches, were both combatants weren't able to wound the other.

With a growl, sounding like a plea for brains, AXE THE ZOMBIE attacked Reudh. The agile spear-wielder provedto be difficult target; especially when said spear plunged into AXE's abdomen, the gush of blood that followed proving that AXE is still mortal and human.

After that Reudh had a thought that it would be prudent to fall into defense. Silly Reudh, tis' unneeded.

The God of Death was merciful this time; next part of the battle ought to be bloody.

Argon Allistair reinforces Side A!
Side A is no longer at disadvantage.

Spoiler: Actions and Rolls (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:59:22 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Attack AXE THE ZOMBIE. The wounded zombie looks like an easy target.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aeth will kill Gobluck! Sneak around him and cut off his head!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

ATTACK ZE RANDOM ENEMY.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

Vendetta will now assume unreasonable revenge on a random enemy he attacked or was attacked by this last turn. My die decides vendetta on Gobluck. DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Until either Gobluck or Vendetta fall, attackattackattackattack.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pretty Obvious is obviously tiring,if not hurting.
But he's not going down without a fight.
*sigh* Another cliche protagonist,eh reader?
Spoiler: Action! (click to show/hide)
((It's funny how Tim still haves full health. He is here from the start of battle?!))

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

No, that's other Tim. First Tim got killed pretty quickly.

Waiting for turns from:

RedWarrior0
Onyxjew
Tiruin
detective1412
Caerwyn
Nerjin
Tomio
Reudh
Ultimuh

Also apparently I can't count, there's only 4 guys on side B. OH WELL WE WILL FIX IT LATER.

12 hours wait for Tiruin's and Nerjin's turns starts now.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 10:59:46 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

I am soooo sorry for the delay!

Kill Aeth.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

ptw for now.

Join when things calm down on my end.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Someone post for Tiruin, prolly got busied by real life :V
SigFlags!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Someone post for Tiruin, prolly got busied by real life :V

Do something completely crazy but awesome!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

As the clouds dispersed, the rainbow was cast over the sky, over the bloody, corpse-ridden fields, as if mocking the dead.

Tim once again went against Pretty Obvious, the two circling each other. Tim stabbed at his fore thrice; at the third time, the bloodthirsty spearhead found it's mark, cutting into flesh of Pretty Obvious' chest. The man in question choked on some blood, feeling weary of this world.

Vendetta rushed at Gobluck in the meanwhile. The axe slammed into the muddied ground each time the crafty goblin woman sidestepped her enemy, and Vendetta skillfully evaded the stabs of Gobluck's long sword. This continued for some time, and the duel went on unresolved.

Suddenly Aria yelled ferociously and rushed into her enemies. She stabbed, and jabbed, and slashed at them like a hurricane. The blows rarely hit their targets, and so Argon was unhurt. However, the axe dug into Gobluck's arm, flinging her out of the balance. And Aria was already somewhere - in front of Pretty Obvious. The large man leaned forward to attack her but then gurgled as the axe slammed into his throat. Gasping and drowning in own blood, the massiven man collapsed to the ground, lifeless, leaving Aria panting and whizzling for air and rest.

Aethelwiff used the occassion and attacked wounded goblin. Gobluck fought bravely but soon collapsed to the ground, lifeless  and headless, as Aethel's halberd slashed her through neck, decapitating her in one swift and perfect blow.

"Goroorhar!" Shouted valiant AXE THE ZOMBIE, charging at his new mortal enemy, Reudh the Non Insignificant. The latter bent his knees, ducked, leaned away, swayed, and did practically everything to evade the powerful slashes of the axe. But he ultimately failed; the blade slammed against his side, blood gushing from the body and pain flooding Reudh's brain.

Of course, in the eyes of Reudh, this only meant revenge! The spearman began stabbing at his foe furiously and rather blindly, and only once the spear stabbed into AXE's left leg, opening new wound.

With a animalistic roar, Argon jumped into the battle. His charge brought him onto AXE, who was just finishing his fight against Reudh. Said fight was finished even earlier as Argon's sword stabbed at AXE's head from behind, poking his brains out and killing him instantly.

Genericus Maximus steps into the fight!
Side A is at huge disadvantage!

Spoiler: Actions and Rolls (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 10:15:40 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23