Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: ~The Mist: OOC Thread~  (Read 8608 times)

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Mist: OOC Thread~
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2012, 10:35:27 pm »

Probably not, but fishing rods should be plentiful enough out in villages/towns.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2012, 11:36:26 pm »

Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2012, 11:41:26 pm »

@Lillipad: I know, but you usually do not want to use the thing that had contact with your hair and sweat as a bowl.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2012, 11:51:35 pm »

It's not like it's any less healthy than drinking uncleaned river water.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2012, 04:37:40 am »

Where did you see anything about a cave at the River?
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2012, 05:06:30 am »

Oh map zoomed out changing action.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2012, 03:52:15 pm »

If I knew Nature meant a healing spell, I'd have jumped at it. How can I acquire that minor regeneration spell after getting a new spell "slot"?
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2012, 04:00:09 pm »

Players can teach each other skills and spells. Though it might take a fair chunk of time.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2012, 04:06:55 pm »

Players can teach each other skills and spells. Though it might take a fair chunk of time.

That is correct,

And you also don't need to necessarily have a spell memorized (Using a Spell Slot) to use it. Spells can be written down, and put together into Spellbooks/Tomes/Scrolls, so that you can simply cast them through that. However that does of course require you to have the Item with you, and depending on the Magic Skill of whoever wrote down the 'instructions', it may be less effective than it would if you knew it yourself. It also adds a bit to the cast time regardless of the skill of whoever wrote it down. (Though a better explained spell will have less of a penalty)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2012, 04:09:36 pm »

Are all healing spells of the "Nature" domain? I'm now mildly worried about missing out on those.
>Yes?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2012, 04:11:17 pm »

Are all healing spells of the "Nature" domain? I'm now mildly worried about missing out on those.

Nature and Light. Nature's healing spells are usually slightly stronger, 'Heal over Time'-y spells, and Light's healing spells are usually a little weaker, but are instant.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2012, 04:21:48 pm »

Thanks for the information, I'll try to get those INT points and nag Irony for the spell then. And Arcane suddenly seems less useful now, since I already have a good amount of offensive spells.
>Yes?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2012, 04:25:24 pm »

GM probable has a resistance to all but Arcane monster somewhere.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 04, 2012, 04:29:11 pm »

Arcane is a very generic magic type. Anin said it before, it has no real strengths or weaknesses, and(this is conjecture) has a wider range of uses than any single other field.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 04, 2012, 04:46:10 pm »

Arcane is a very generic magic type. Anin said it before, it has no real strengths or weaknesses, and(this is conjecture) has a wider range of uses than any single other field.

I meant not the field in itself, the Arcane Bolt initial spell. The slot would have been better used with the Minor Regeneration spell. Healing spells are never lacking in demand. :P
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11