Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [6/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]  (Read 17280 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2012, 06:21:24 pm »

"Holy!" Shouted Marcus as the dragon-like suit flew past him and slammed into the wall. Taking a second to appreciate the humiliation of the enemy he then drew the huckebein's Magna beam rifle and fired at it.

Attempt to disable the gafran by destroying it's limbs.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 06:54:06 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2012, 06:24:26 pm »

(( Terrific, your flying directly into the line of fire of half the ships weapons..... not my fault if you get blown up. ))

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2012, 06:27:58 pm »

((Well, then Kenji is too. He's also charging the disoriented Mobile Suit with the Plasma Sword. So yeah, we need to start coordinating our actions or we may end up blowing ourselves to hell.))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2012, 06:29:00 pm »

((Ah oops didn't' notice that. But how are you shooting at a unit directly on the wall of the ship?))
It's FEF, not FEOF

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2012, 06:35:18 pm »

((I think the Nahel's weapons can turn to face the thing, considering some of them are mounted to give 360 degrees of range. Still though, after this battle, we really need to start working less as a group of randomly thrown together people and more as a team, otherwise we're gonna get fucked up if a Custom Unit shows up.))

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2012, 06:35:54 pm »

((I don't even know what half of you are talking about. Custom Unit?))
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2012, 06:41:11 pm »

((Srw term for super prototypes and one of a kind mechs that are built and customized for specific ace pilots. Basically main characters))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 07:20:46 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2012, 06:43:36 pm »

(( Basically if your going to ignore my request to clean out the vines holding the ship down, kill the sod that is not taking fire from about half a dozen weapons and about to begin taking fire from even more :) your armor is nowhere near as tough as this guys as well so you guy's are really not much of a match for even one of them at this point, you realize the hits the damaged one has taken would of destroyed your suits but has barely slowed this one down? ))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2012, 06:48:04 pm »

((It doesn't seem very sane/safe to trim the vines while there are strong enemies flying around and the cannons are in motion? Hmmm also if they're that durable could someone search the hold to see if my huckebein in came with it's black hole cannon?

Edit: Actually I have an idea!))

I change my action to

Fire at the Gafran with my beam rifle and send the Huckebein's remote slasher to slice up the ship's vines
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 06:53:09 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2012, 07:02:28 pm »

(( Only the one is attacking the second is scanning, but good idea the less information it gathers the better. ))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2012, 07:24:18 pm »

((Suddenly I find myself lookcping forwards to the time shenanigans that will occur due to having Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta Gundam, and Gundam Unicorn be around at the same time. :P just felt like saying it.))
It's FEF, not FEOF

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2012, 07:26:24 pm »

* dermonster 's eyes have glazed over!
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2012, 07:27:08 pm »

((...okay how many questions do you have and what are they?))
It's FEF, not FEOF

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2012, 07:29:02 pm »

((...okay how many questions do you have and what are they?))

((Yes.))

((((What is going on?))))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2012, 07:35:59 pm »

((Okay we are in a copy of the ship Nahel Argama which is from Gundam ZZ and Gundam Unicorn. We are currently under attack by 2 Gafrans, which are mook units used by the villains from Gundam AGE. I'm piloting a mech from Super Robot Wars Original Generations that is powered by a black hole and looks like a black gundam just in case you don't know what the Huckebein is. Lester is yelling at Marcus and Kenji to cut down the vines jamming the ships cannons so that he can try to shoot down the Gafran, and you are apparently too deep in the ship to notice the alarms or something. My mention of time shenanigans is because all three of those Gundam series I mentioned in my previous post take place in the same universe but with almost a decade between each of them occurring))

((Anything more need clarifying?))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 07:39:24 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33