Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33

Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [6/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]  (Read 17281 times)

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure
« Reply #375 on: December 09, 2012, 02:13:50 pm »

Begin working on making the drives, as well as getting the Mechanics to help. Produce as many as possible.

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 09, 2012, 02:30:16 pm »

Keep up the training, focusing on increasing the CMC's Damage capabilities.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 09, 2012, 02:51:59 pm »

Ask any remaining mechanics to build the Black Hole Cannon if we have the weapon parts Lester Ordered

Hep Kenji more with the training
It's FEF, not FEOF

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 09, 2012, 02:53:42 pm »

And thats everyone until the new guy joins.

KasaiTheWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 09, 2012, 04:21:39 pm »

Kasai grumbled to himself as he and Vinyl watched the mechanics fix the last of the damage. It had cost him and Vinyl all their money, but they had managed to find someone capable of repairing the Vandread, despite it's unique nature. But now they were broke, and they needed to find work fast. Sure Vinyl could do DJ work as DJ-Pon3, but that wouldn't be enough to resupply and repair the Vandread indefinitely. He needed to find a job and fast.

Look into potential jobs for Mecha Pilots.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 09, 2012, 04:25:56 pm »

Use ships communications to contact Kasai through his mech.

"Good day Kasai, I heard through a friend that you possess a powerful mech and are looking for work, I would be happy to take you on if your interested in joining, I am captain Lester of the Nahel Argama battleship.
I Have several mech teams at present and am always looking to hire on more skilled pilots, if your interested please contact me or come to the ship, if the latter please be careful to announce yourself before you approach.
We are having work done so security is tight at the moment.
"

KasaiTheWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 09, 2012, 04:42:21 pm »

Kasai smirked before informing Vinyl of the development, causing her to get a cocky grin matching his own. He then uses his Vandread's communication system to reply back to the Captain, "Greetings, Captain Lester. This is Kasai Lazarn, one of the two pilots of the Vandread. I must admit that you've caught me in a rather desperate position, so I'm afraid I have no choice but to accept your offer. Me, my co-pilot, and my Vandread are currently en route to the Nahal Argama, so please check your targets before you blast me out of the skies." With that said, Kasai and Vinyl load up the Vandread, giving the last of their bits to the Mechanics responsible for the repairs, before heading out towards the Argama.

Dock with the Nahal Argama.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 09, 2012, 04:46:47 pm »

"Will do, welcome to my crew, I'll introduce you to the others once you arrive but to give you advanced warning.
Be careful in the mech bays and don't make a mess, if you do our head mechanic Alice is likely to take a wrench to your face, repeatedly.
"

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 09, 2012, 06:57:13 pm »

Turn 16: New Recruits
Spoiler: The Black Ace (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The White Ace (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Spiral Warrior (click to show/hide)

The Mechanics begin installing the Multitube Missile Launcer, and loader parts to make it more of an assault ship, while the coaters set to begin as soon as the Launcers are installed.

Twilight and the others take a look at the powered Zeta, while some of the crew Ponies have a go at getting the NT-D thing to go off (d100 rolls: 50, 45, 40, 60, 61) and still getting nothing. Twilight enters the powered Zeta Gundam and has a go at trying to get it to go off (d100 roll: 4, follow up roll: 53) and doesn't seem to have it go off right... it seesm Twilight got close but she could either be an Innovade, an X-Rounder or a Psychodriver instead...

Meanwhile, Fluttershy has a go at the Zeta after Twilight's attempt (d100 roll, 43) and got nothing... (d100 roll: 9) and neither did Pinkie Pie. Rainbow Dash tried to get into Zeta after that (d100 roll: 12) and it didn't respond. Applejack takes time to have a go, thinking this one's a charm (d100 roll: 2, follow up roll: 3) and NT-D finally went off, after so many Ponies having a go and getting nothing... it seems Applejack can make it go off but, it doesn't help at the moment. Rarity finally has a go in the Zeta and sees if NT-D goes off (d100 roll: 93) and gets nothing as well.

Clair takes the time to get some odd-jobs for the citizens of Manehattan despite the inflation (4).

Lester sends Rarity into town about getting the Braves up, and begins to wait a bit, it could take awhile before Rarity gets something out of this.

In the meantime, the Mechanics begin to replace the blown Movable Frame (5) and begin to repair the Airmaster.

Spoiler: Mechanic Results (click to show/hide)

He asks Applejack to add some incentive to their job and she complies, bringing a cart of Apples to the mechanics once Rarity finds someone willing to make the units without getting the drives stolen.

Alice begins her ambitious project of building as many GN Drives as possible, with assistance from the mechanics not tied to repairing the Airmaster (5+1, Mechanics roll 4), creating 6 Tau GN Drives.

Back at Ponyville, Kenji and Marcus both change training focus (Kenji rolls 4, Marcus rolls 5) and manages to advance somewhere in their training.

Spoiler: Training Results (click to show/hide)

The bad news is for Marcus, there were no spare mechanics avalible for the Black Hole Cannon...

Kasai joins the group, as well as Vinyl Scratch with their machines.

Spoiler: Party Status on Table (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Job list (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 06:59:20 pm by BlasterKyubey210 »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 09, 2012, 07:10:16 pm »

Set mechanics to continue working on the drives, also assign some to upgrade the gundam air master to a burst.

Send an open message to the moon to try and contact Tabris.

Send a message to the owners of all of the major companies that produce mechs or provide pilots and crews in town effected by the shortage of Tau drives and ask them to come to the ship to meet with me or to send delegates.

Send a message out across manehattan and the surrounding area that I'm looking for pilots as well as professional crew to fill any and all rolls on the ship.

Send a message to Turner and ask him to look into professional pilots and crew for the ship, no mechs required, and send him 10000 bits as a thank you for his work.

Rarity and apple continue searching for mechanics to build my mechs.

Send rainbow to deliver 2x energy couplers to the guy in ponyville to complete the quest.
Send the 4 genoace parts to Dapper.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 07:38:24 pm by mesor »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 09, 2012, 07:22:35 pm »

Help with the training more.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 07:31:00 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 09, 2012, 09:04:32 pm »

Continue working on the Drives, as well as having all available Mechanics help.

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 09, 2012, 10:08:54 pm »

Attempt to talk the two temporary Pilots into staying, using the respect that they've built up for me during the exercises and battle against the Angel. Afterwards, continue with the Training

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 10, 2012, 03:28:30 am »

Go train my dodging.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

KasaiTheWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 10, 2012, 06:35:12 pm »

Find a place where Vinyl and I can work on training our Dodging ability.

(Sorry I haven't been on, I had family matters come up.)
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33