Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33

Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [6/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]  (Read 17285 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure
« Reply #345 on: December 06, 2012, 12:25:18 am »

Bring the wreck from Fluttershy's cottage and the library onto the ship using members of Nahal team in mechs once both are on board head for apple acres, have mechanics assess both wrecks and give me a full report.

Time Turner is to locate a source of weapon parts we can buy for bits.

Rarity uses the MK II Gundam

Fluttershy takes over the sutherland once she returns to the ship and it is back, the Jahom goes to apple bloom.

Request that Apple bloom buy the cannon frame in town.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:16:43 pm by mesor »

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 06, 2012, 12:26:17 am »

Repair the Biosensor, then immediately have Pinkie help me to use it to make a new Zeta Gundam using the blueprints we have.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 06, 2012, 04:08:55 am »

Research weapons
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 06, 2012, 07:04:52 am »

Continue exploring
It's FEF, not FEOF

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 06, 2012, 07:17:20 am »

Repair the Tesla Drives.
"Yes! These Tesla drives could be perfect for mech power sources!"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 06, 2012, 07:31:22 am »

((Actually the tesla drives are flight modules))
It's FEF, not FEOF

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 06, 2012, 08:39:55 am »

(( And don't damage them more we'll need them.))
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 05:27:14 pm by mesor »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 06, 2012, 04:55:10 pm »

((Oreosome is a mechanic))
It's FEF, not FEOF

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 06, 2012, 05:41:22 pm »

Turn 12 - Ponyville Interlude

Lester gets the Nahal Team to drag the Gloucester Cornelia Custom from Flutteshy's cottage to the bay, while also bringing the wreak from the Library, taking two runs to do so. The group gathers up for a go at Sweet Apple Acers to find the wreak there, and drags it over to the ship to be checked for anything critical.

The Mechanic team assess the wreaks and find out this is not good: This one is a Divine Crusader machine, the Armorlion, and they may need to scrap this one completely, rather then risk repairing it and find out they run out of parts. The Airmaster could be fine but the thing's a real mess and the Frame's broken

Marcus finds a badly wreaked Gespent mk I, and drags it around the forest. The Mechanics also think this can't be saved like this, but if they want repairs, fine.

Time Turner takes time to search around for Weapon Parts, and discovered another shop willing to do so at the rate of 50 Bits per Weapon Part, he relays this to Lester for further orders.

Kenji's first Training Session went sorta well (4) despite getting some unwanted guests dropping by in higher tier units.

Spoiler: Training Results (click to show/hide)

After this, Apple Bloom sets off in her current machine to buy a Cannon Frame for the group (5) and accually can find a better bargin, spending 500 out of her personal funds to bring the Cannon Frame.

Alice in the meantime starts repairing the Biosensor, alone (6+1) and manages to make a "Powered Biosensor" of sorts, and works with Pinkie Pie to build the Zeta Gundam with it (Alice's Roll: 5+1, Pinkie's Roll: 6), though it seems from Pinkie's screwing around, it instead becomes Powered Zeta Gundam, though for some reason, can go NT-D mode... uh-oh.

Fluttershy and Applebloom meet up and switch units on the way, before the shy Pony goes back to the Everfree Forest to assist Marcus with further projects.

As she gets back to the Everfree Forest, she pulls Marcus' Huckebein out of the way... it seems the Black Dragon has parked near Zecora's place, and starts scouting from her spot. It seems she can make out a human leaving the unit... and having a conversation with the Zebra over something... Fluttershy makes contact with Lester for orders: She can't get closer without risking a fight, and with everyone all over the place, it could be a problem.

Clair searches though all the weapons on the ship to see if she gets inspired to make a new weapon from the various units (2+1) and may have an idea to connect the Positron Rifle to Twilight's prototype Sprial Energy Drive, and not end up shutting the entire ship down in one go.

Keiram starts wrestling with the Telsa Drives (4+1 and 3+1) and gets both to work exactly as he expected.

Twilight thinks she almost has a presentable Prototype ready (4) and thinks she's ready to show it off... now if she had a unit to test it on...

Spoiler: Party Status on Table (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 07:11:24 pm by BlasterKyubey210 »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 06, 2012, 05:48:53 pm »

Claim the Zeta for myself.

Ask rarity if she would be willing to go to manehattan for me and buy 5 braves and a commander brave for the team so we can make sure everybody is safe, if she says yes have her take her mech to manehattan to buy them and have them deliver to us, have the whole of Nahal team go.

Order flutter to return to the ship.

Have time turner go about his normal business.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 06:16:10 pm by mesor »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 06, 2012, 05:55:37 pm »

"Hm interesting what if I try this?"

Refine Positron Rifle's idea.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 06, 2012, 06:00:25 pm »

"Well Well, Aren't you a beautiful girl? Now what were you doing to get yourself so damaged? Shh.... It's okay, I'm here. I'll Handle this repair."
He then began to Repair the Cornelia Glouchester, And... Talking to it? Yes, He seems to say things to it, as if he were actually talking to someone.
"It's okay, Darling. It's okay..."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 06, 2012, 06:21:33 pm »

Head back to the ship. Ask the Engineers about the parts cost it would be required to upgrade the huckebein, and what the cost would be for upgrades to the stage after that, and the stage after that
It's FEF, not FEOF

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 06, 2012, 06:46:28 pm »

Keep up training after attempting to convince Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon to join the team.

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 06, 2012, 07:07:25 pm »

Have the Mechanics rip the Gloucester apart for Parts, ignoring Marcus. Then have them begin work on making a Lagann using Twilight's Prototype. Also, personally begin upgrading the Eisen with the Tesla Drive S.

(Oreo, make yourself useful and see about upgrading your Burai into the Guren MK 2. That'll be better than the Gloucester, and we can't spare the parts for that repair.)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33