Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33

Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [6/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]  (Read 17297 times)

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure
« Reply #255 on: December 04, 2012, 06:54:49 am »

(But don't Genoace's suck? I mean, the wiki details the Genoace one at least as being so fail that it couldn't fight it's way through something like a Ball Unit.)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 04, 2012, 06:59:54 am »

(( It does thats why I want the custom, the custom is slightly below a Gundam Age 1 until you upgrade it's weapons and stuff, 5 of them would make a solid team. ))

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 04, 2012, 07:02:44 am »

(I'd think that the team we have now could be equal to that though. A GN-X II can put a serious smackdown on most things that aren't Custom Units, and the Ali Al-Sachez matched the goddamned Exia! Although that was partially due to pilot skill.)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 04, 2012, 07:04:35 am »

(( I know but I'm aiming at getting 4 suit teams plus you guys. Problem is trying to keep track of how good all the models are when I never heard of half of them.
But with luck Time Turner can help me get some more squads up and running, skill and tech is good, skill and tech with numbers is better. ))

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 04, 2012, 07:09:22 am »

(So we hit whoever we face with high-powered teams, including our main team of PCs. Our main PC team should be a cut above the rest when it comes to tech though, I.E. Kenji deploying in something like the Lagann(Or Gurren Lagann with Lagann piloting Gurren.) Marcus piloting an advanced Knightmare, and Keiran deploying in an advanced Huckebein.(I may have gotten those mixed up, as the OP lists Kenji piloting the Huckebein, Marcus in the Enact, and Keiran in the Burai.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 04, 2012, 07:11:56 am »

(( Thats down to you guy's to find the parts you need, but the advanced Huckbein I'm making is my teams one since I got to it first. ))

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 04, 2012, 07:15:39 am »

(I know. Part of the reason I'm hoping Kenji manages to find some Ganman parts is because even if we had the Spiral Energy Drives, I don't have the parts to rip up the Gurren and the Lagann unless I subbed some parts from something else.)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 04, 2012, 07:18:01 am »

(( We need to mass produce Sutherlands. Or at the very least Glasglows.))
Attempt to turn some scrap into Knightmare Frame parts. Not necessarily in a cave, though.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 04, 2012, 07:19:18 am »

(( Make it a mid term goal? We're going to a place that makes parts for suits. You can probably find all the parts you need for a couple of nice suits then.
Until then I've got 2 suits upgrading I need a few trooper parts for a third. Your rifle for a 4th and the backpack system and weapons for the Blue destiny. But 4 and 5 are up to you since your making the parts :). ))

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 04, 2012, 07:20:40 am »

(Compared to some of the varieties of Mook Suits we got available, the Sutherland ain't actually too great except for the Customized Variety.)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 04, 2012, 07:21:23 am »

(( And building from scratch is harder then upgrading one. ))

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 04, 2012, 07:23:07 am »

(That too. Also, I got damned lucky I could even make one, let alone having it be a Custom Type. For it to be the Custom Type has me over the damn moon, because this one ain't limited to the ground like the Mass Production Variety.)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 04, 2012, 08:50:27 am »

((Huckebein is mine))
It's FEF, not FEOF

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 04, 2012, 08:51:44 am »

(( We have two, One of the recruits brought one with them. ))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 04, 2012, 08:53:39 am »

((Huckebein mk1 is mine. Mk II doesn't have the black hole engine unless you upgrade my ml 1))
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33