Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33

Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [6/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]  (Read 17298 times)

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure
« Reply #225 on: December 03, 2012, 11:06:47 pm »

((Erm. Kenji might be able to be leader, but I'm not gonna go out and try to force him into the leader position. Mostly because I don't know if I can do leader very well...))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 03, 2012, 11:12:17 pm »

((I think we should determine the leader after we have more combat experience. Also I realized a possible way of working around the ethical implication of stuffing someone into the EVA is if we find a way to transfer the soul fragment in the Blue Destiny to the Eva. That would of course come at the cost of deactivating it's EXAM system.))
It's FEF, not FEOF

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure (Mini-Update 5)
« Reply #227 on: December 03, 2012, 11:28:14 pm »

((Much as I want to see Rarity scream her lungs out because Sweetie Belle fooled her into jumping in the Evangelion, it won't be funny when the guys have to rebuild Ponyville because of one of her rampages... or the other places in Equestria. One more thing? Without the EXAM system, it's an overglorified GM, the Blue Destiny Unit 1. The same goes for the Unit 3 and taking out EXAM: It's no more then a Ground Gundam, albertly a very modified one))

Lester, discovering the Evangelion problem, decides to hold a drawing to decide the lucky sucker Sacrifice Voulenteer (d100 roll result: 14), and the crew starts scrambling with their Tickets, trading them in such a way that they can to avoid the dreaded 14. It ends up causing an Earth Pony to sacrifice his Soul for the Evangelion. [Result: Silver Boulder becomes the Sacrifice for the Evangelion, setting the Evangelion's Sync Rate at 36% (Before Pilot modifier), 99 Crewmen remaining]

Perhaps as incentive to work harder or they'll be next, the Mechanics are in a furor examing the units to get possible Upgrade ideas, while also doing maintance on the units.

Spoiler: Mechanic's Results (click to show/hide)

Lester attemps to recruit other Pilots as Trixie returns to the ship in the meantime... (3) and again got mixed reactions... maybe when he solves the town's GN Drive Tau problem, he may have better luck...

Otherwise, Marcus starts interviewing the recruits for what skills they specalize in, and gets the following

Spoiler: Interview Results (click to show/hide)

Alice commands the Crew to tear the Genoace apart for it's Power Core (5) and uses it to build the Sutherland using the Power Core as the Generator (6). The Mechanic team seems to be thinking of an Ace in mind when building it, creating the Sutherland Jeremiah Gottwald Custom instead of the intended unit... too bad it consumed the group's stock of Knightmare Frame Parts.

Alice herself also takes a chance to hack inside the Computer, to get some extra Blueprints (6) and gets the following basically instantly.

Spoiler: Hacking Results (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Disassembly Results (click to show/hide)

Kenji gives Twilight the book on Spiral Energy theory and attemps to get info on this Spiral Energy Drive thingamajig (4). Despite her being absorbed in it, she closes the door on Kenji's face, with a sign that says "Wait 30 minutes"

« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:43:05 pm by BlasterKyubey210 »

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 03, 2012, 11:33:58 pm »

((What happened to Tsukiko's secondary part of acquiring Electronic Blueprints, or is that reserved for next turn?))

Kenji heads out to see if he can find any parts at the machine shop now that they have some bits to use and so he can get out of the ship for a while.

Attempt to find potentially useful parts or schematics. at the machine shop with the leftover bits.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:41:49 pm by Naoki Kurogra »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 03, 2012, 11:39:20 pm »

Head back to town for a quick visit to trade the scrap metal for weapon parts
It's FEF, not FEOF

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 03, 2012, 11:44:09 pm »

(( Edited the post, just for the moment of the "Whomp-wah" ))

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 03, 2012, 11:45:37 pm »

((... Wat. Damn, that girl has some haxor skills.))

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 03, 2012, 11:48:12 pm »

((The bright side is, at least you can now build your own GN Drive Taus... though don't expect to build the 0 Gundam since you're down a True GN Drive and the chances of making one of those? Slim to none if you decide to try to build one))

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 03, 2012, 11:49:56 pm »

((Unless we wanna make a trip to Jupiter and take multiple years, we ain't getting a True GN Drive without Scavenging one off a Gundam or something.))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 03, 2012, 11:52:10 pm »

((Shouldn't it be able to run on a Tau at vastly reduced output? I vaguely remember something like that being done in the side mangas.))
It's FEF, not FEOF

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 03, 2012, 11:55:48 pm »

Alice smirks as she prints out the blueprints, before returning to scavenging through the system, sure that if she could pull this much out this quickly, this thing must be a gold mine of schematics. 'I'm starting to think that whoever had this thing wasn't using it as a battleship... So much as a portable Mecha production facility.'

Continue hacking, also taking the time to look for mission reports or the like alongside the main goal of looking for blueprints/schematics.

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 03, 2012, 11:56:16 pm »

((Yea, but these Blueprints are assuming you're not subbing one part for another. For instance, you're more likely to succeed if you use the specialzed parts (such as building a Genoace with Genoace parts), but the odds get messy if you try to switch the intended parts on Blueprints that call for a particular Part-type (Alice got lucky with the Genoace's Power Core), though you can also try to create your own units via subsituting parts: For example, I mentioned the GN Sutherland as a possiblity. One more thing: Even if you try to stick a Tau on 0 Gundam, you need to salvage quite a bit from defeated Mobile Suits, though you can speed things up if you try to capture them intact.))

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 04, 2012, 01:56:27 am »

((Bit of a question for later... What paths does the Burai have aside from customization into Burai Kai.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2012, 02:53:50 am »

A blue hair woman turned to a yellow Pegasus "Did you say there are humans that are looking for crew"

Clair Keter join the team

((Damn time zones.))
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 02:55:42 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2012, 03:01:14 am »

((Dem Fucking Time Zones. Also, is the new guy at the end of page 15 going to be able to join while we're in Ponyville, or he gotta wait until we expand/someone gets offed?))
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33