Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33

Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [6/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]  (Read 17300 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure
« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2012, 07:26:30 pm »

(( Hey you don't have permission to sell that stuff yet :P. ))

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2012, 07:27:26 pm »

((Just sent a PM to those two players, they're at Ponyville and will be making their entry soon as they get them))

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 03, 2012, 07:28:20 pm »

(( I was just gonna sell the scrap from the mechs that were destroyed earlier. Unless we could somehow combine massive quantities of scrap parts to make other component parts.))
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 03, 2012, 07:29:01 pm »

(( Nice, can we have mini updates for little stuff like searching for things in town or talking to vendors? It's only turns of like 5-10 minutes in game time so doesn't really need full updates.
It's good :) I might sell an entire mech if I can trade it for a fair number of the parts I need to gather up. ))

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 03, 2012, 07:38:17 pm »

(Time to get this show started.)

Alice sighs as she looks through the junkyard. She's been searching through it for a while now, trying to find any useful parts that could potentially be useful to her or someone else. She stands up for a moment, having bent over to check a part that turned out to be scrap, and lifts her goggles up, wiping at her forehead, grimacing as she says in a thick Southern drawl, "Why's it gotta be so darned hard ta find working parts in this place!"

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure (Mini-update)
« Reply #185 on: December 03, 2012, 08:10:30 pm »

Kenji attemps to find some of the listed parts on Lester's errand list on the Nahal Argama (5) and managed to get the following parts: 1x Entry Plug System, 10x Evangelion Parts, 5x Personal Trooper Parts, 5x Mobile Suit Parts and 1x Hadron Generator... no GN Drive Tau sadly, or a true GN Drive you can use to subsitute for the Purple Pony's GN-X...

Lester in the meantime starts searching around for recruits and Vendors for active errands (5) and finds the business District with ease, though he noticed some were holding up signs that say "No More GN Drive Taus", it seems the purple Pony's errand has hit a major stone wall, and Manehattan seems to be the source of the issue. He otherwise finds someone willing to trade in Scrap for Weapon Parts, run by an armored Pony, to keep order.

"Welcome to the Royal Scrapyard" he spoke to Lester... "Have spare Scrap? We'll trade them for Weapon Parts... We trade one Scrap for one Weapon Part"

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)

Marcus meets Alice at the Junkyard while searching for parts for units or even to do favors for the people of Ponyville (4) and finds a broken GN Drive Tau... maybe if someone can repair it, he can either send it to Lester to help the purple Pony complete her GN-X, or keep it for himself and let someone build a GN-X for themselves.

Keiram in the meantime tries to find someone willing to buy the Scrap and parts (5) and meets A unicorn who has interest in buying the parts for 250 Bits each, and the Scrap Metal for 50 Bits.

Alice searches the Junkyard (3) but finds mostly Scrap in the process.

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:14:32 pm by BlasterKyubey210 »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 03, 2012, 08:14:25 pm »

((So what you're saying is that in theory with the right rolls, I could transplant my Huckebein’s Black Hole engine to a more powerful unit to retain compatibility with the BHC?))
It's FEF, not FEOF

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 03, 2012, 08:14:45 pm »

Return to the ship and collect the listed parts Kenji found, welcome my new friends to the crew and ask what skills they each posses, have them load the suits they have onto the ship and let them use the repair bays on board to work on them, accept the help to get a crew.

(( How many units of scrap do we have in total at the moment? ))
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:41:11 pm by mesor »

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 03, 2012, 08:15:53 pm »

(( Yea but the odds of succeeding with such screwing around are reduced (practically requring a 6 with modifiers to get it right), oh and BTW? No one noticed the Cutie Mark Crusaders are building an Evangelion and forgot who gets to become the Soul of the thing? You have 2 pieces of Scrap Metal from the Gafrans BTW))

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2012, 08:18:39 pm »

Continue the search, while attempting to relay my current finds to Lester. This time focus on finding things for the Lagann unit listed on the blueprints, after all, if they had the blueprints, they likely had some of the parts for the thing at least.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2012, 08:21:19 pm »

“Hey! It’s good to see another human around. I’m Marcus, my comrades and I arrived in town just now. Who are you?”

recruit Alice and search for parts just a bit more (weapon parts in particular) and then haul loot back to everyone else.

(( O_O Oh crap. ))
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:29:14 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 03, 2012, 08:23:57 pm »

"Heya I'm Alice. Nice to see another human around too. Oh, you find somethin' useful?" Alice says in her southern accent, noticing that Marcus had found something. "Oh... It looks broken. How about I take a look at it?" She says before looking at the GN Drive Tau, wondering if she could use some of the Junkyard scrap to fix the thing.

Attempt to Repair GN Drive Tau using Junkyard Materials.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 03, 2012, 08:26:08 pm »

(( I noticed, I just don't care what pore lemming is used as long as it ain't me :).
How much scrap are the 2 unclaimed suits worth? ))

"Well done Kenji, I'll come pick it all up as soon as I have a chance, If you can find us a Tau GN Drive then we're all set."

(( Do either of the unclaimed mechs have a Tau GN Drive? ))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2012, 08:27:28 pm »

((Nope, Enacts were made before the Tau drives were unveiled, and the Genoace is from AGE.))
It's FEF, not FEOF

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 03, 2012, 08:30:24 pm »

(That's why I'm trying to fix the bugger. Also, once we get back to the ship, I'll take the earlier suggestion by Naoki and have Alice try and hack the computers for more blueprints. Since all Alice is good for is repairing/upgrading/jury rigging mechs and doing Computer work.)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 33