Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33

Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [6/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]  (Read 17301 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2012, 06:49:52 pm »

(( Sweet, now I just need another 8-10 suits to make defense teams and a crew then. ))

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2012, 06:57:32 pm »

((How long do you estimate will it be before we upgrade the mechs so much that they each are extremely custom models of the various mechs they were originally? ))
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2012, 06:58:36 pm »

((Depends on how high demand weapon parts turn out to be))
It's FEF, not FEOF

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2012, 06:58:56 pm »

((Once we get parts so that we can start actually upgrading stuff.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2012, 07:05:16 pm »

(( We have one glaring problem with all of this.
We have no money. Maybe I can recruit a crew without it after all people always want adventures and I'm sure some want to be free of this place, but I doubt you'll be getting free mech parts. ))

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2012, 07:06:18 pm »

((Sell the Genoace and the Genoace parts?  ;D))
It's FEF, not FEOF

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2012, 07:08:06 pm »

(( Nope, keeping them for later in case I manage to recruit a pilot. Maybe we can find some odd jobs to do to make money or in exchange for parts. ))

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2012, 07:09:41 pm »

"Wait, 'Trixie' You're a Traveling entertainer, correct? I think we could use that to get us some money, mates. Think about it, She's never seen humans before, so one can only assume most others have not, either. Which means, we can charge money for them to see us and our mechs, right?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 03, 2012, 07:10:25 pm »

((But the Genoace suuuuuuuuuucks  :P.   

But more seriously we could sell the spare parts from the Genoace keiran scrapped and sell the scrapmetal too))
It's FEF, not FEOF

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 03, 2012, 07:11:23 pm »

(( Not yet, wait and see how things go before we sell things we might need later. ))

"By all means do it if you want, but nobody comes on this ship."

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 03, 2012, 07:16:47 pm »

Turn 9: Into Ponyville

((I'm adding a few extra series to the intro post, here it goes, will send a PM))

The Nahal Argama makes it's stop near the Cottage, where Vladamir and the Baby Dragon both make their leave to explore the new Alien world. As the animals run from the landing ship, they make notes to make a visit to it before they leave Ponyville into their next destination, whatever that is. Besides Vladamir, who left on his own, Lester and Keiram both decide to set off for Ponyville along with Trixie, to get Crewmen, and parts for the next trip.

Trixie, now calm and ready to leave, answers Marcus' question about who Celestia is. "Celestia is one of the two rulers of Equestria, the other is Princess Luna. They ruled together since the Nightmare Moon Crisis, and even before that. As for why these Humans have a vendetta against her, as far as I know, Mankind as a whole split into two factions during the Crystal Empire-Equestria conflict, with half of them siding with their creator, King Sombra, and the other half breaking off to fight for Celestia. Then there's the Golems, relics from the Dark History, which somehow were preserved. The creation of Golems were a mysterious thing, but after King Sombra was sealed, we decided to study and reverse engineer them, and now all of Equestria can create Golems by following Blueprints and funny rituals done by Unicorns like myself. It's weird though, most of these Humans kinda vanished after Sombra was sealed... though I heard the older Ponies were using these Humans to scare kids into Obediance"

Marcus, under no pressure from battle, grabs a few weapons for the away team, at least for Lester and Keiram, as Trixie requests no such weapons (5). He easilly finds the Pistols and Grenades, though reminds the two to keep them concealed at all times, less we spook some people.

Keiram got the same responce Trixie gave to Marcus about the matter of why these Golems exist, then as the ship lands, sets out into Ponyville with Lester to get supplies.

With Lester, Trixie and Keiram ready to leave, Kenji monitors the ship, in case the Gafran duo they met has friends waiting to shoot them down.

Spoiler: Ponyville Results (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Facts Known (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPC Status (click to show/hide)

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 03, 2012, 07:21:27 pm »

Attempt to investigate the ship for any more parts, in particular hoping to find a GN Drive Tau or similar power source or something that could be used to upgrade his Enact with.

(Also, when are the new recruits gonna be brought in, meaning Alice and Claire)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2012, 07:21:44 pm »

Continue recruiting, locate vendors who have got the parts that these people want, give the details to the rest of the team, if I locate a vendor with a lot of these parts ask him if he'll trade for a functional mech.

"Kenji mind searching the ship? A few people are interested but they want some parts for mechs that they own so see what you can find on the ship."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 07:27:49 pm by mesor »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 03, 2012, 07:22:03 pm »

((Turn A? I approve. *Hastily jots down a couple other mechs to list of Hax things to combine Lagann*))

Go search for a junkyard or some other way to scavenge parts
It's FEF, not FEOF

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 03, 2012, 07:25:42 pm »

"Blast it, he won't accept the parts. Hm..."
Attempt to find place to sell the scrap and parts for these 'bits'
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33