Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33

Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [6/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]  (Read 17287 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2012, 04:48:10 pm »

Head towards the castle, look for other living begins or villages and so on.

"We are air born and I spotted a castle so I'm heading towards it guys."

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2012, 04:49:25 pm »

"Ok, sorry. I'm a bit freaked out that Unicorns, which are supposedly myths where I come from, are real." Kenji says, as he visibly is trying to calm down, and is apparently still startled that something he thought was a myth is in front of him, living and breathing. Kenji then tries to figure out a way to calm the Unicorn down, although social skills aren't exactly what he's best at.

Attempt to calm down Unicorn.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2012, 04:56:57 pm »

"Hmm... Wait, It can SPEAK?!? That means... oh for crying out loud. Really? Ugh. We come in peace, o' native of this land..." He sighs as he realizes what's going on.
"We're friendly. Just don't mess with this ship. Or you'll answer to me. And this mech here." His iris stops rotating, as he introduces himself to the native, and to the others, for the first time.
"My name's Keiran Martins. I'm an Engineer, of sorts. But Bloody 'ell, this ship is incredible!" As he says this, the vague tinge of a Australian accent bleeds into his speech.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2012, 04:57:54 pm »

"I'm glad you like MY ship friend."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2012, 05:01:47 pm »

Vald comes up from the depths with колосс.

"I have deciphered map! I leave destination to you. What is this?"

Vladamir studies the horse.

"Ah, mutated horse. Bring it to medbay, I shall prepare vivisection."
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2012, 05:06:52 pm »

"You guys... Really aren't good at calming people down are you? We're trying to get help in figuring out where the hell we are besides a spot on a map, and that can't happen if you threaten to smash her with a mecha or dissect her or whatever the hell it is the science freak over there wants to do to her."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2012, 05:10:50 pm »

Vlad stared at (Red text man) Very slowly, as if speaking to a child he said,

"Is horse. Cannot talk. Maybe should examine your head for bumps from skirmish."
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2012, 05:12:44 pm »

"All I was doing was giving a fair warning. It's not like I would actually hurt her. Just have a discussion with her. While sitting in the mech. But yeah, what now?" He does some examinations of the mechas, inspecting combat damage and the like. As this happens, a small creak comes from his joints.
"Oh dear. Looks like I'm going to need to re-lubricate later."
He pulls up his sleeves, revealing a prothesis on both his left arm and left leg. The Hand was concealed by a glove, which is also removed.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2012, 05:13:12 pm »

"Obviously you weren't in here less then five minutes ago when she asked us who we are and whether we're friendly or not." Kenji says with no small amount of disdain for the Scientist.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2012, 05:15:26 pm »

"For the love of god you lot, stop bloody arguing invite our friend to stay and get to work before I head for orbit and open the bloody air lock, we were just attacked and your arguing for gods sake."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2012, 05:16:36 pm »

"Obviously" Vladamir said, exaggerating an accent, "You have become delusional."

Vladamir makes as if to continue, but paused. "Then again," he says, waving a hand toward колосс, "There is dragon. Talking horses still ridiculous. Bah, I do not care. Have map."

Go do something somewhere else.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2012, 05:16:52 pm »

Marcus nervously raised his hand "I'm not arguing, I'm trying to talk nicely to our guest"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2012, 05:20:14 pm »

"News Flash Captain, we have no clue where we are, why we're here, where this ship or the Mecha inside it came from, so it makes sense that we'll be a little on edge. Still, you're right about not being the best of hosts." Kenji says as he turns to the Unicorn. "I'm Kenji Yoi, Mecha Pilot of this dysfunctional little group. We have no clue how we got here, but as for whether we're friendly or not, we won't attack unless someone acts aggressively towards us or outright attacks us.

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2012, 05:39:22 pm »

Turn 8: The first Voyage

Marcus attempts to get some information out of the Unicorn about where they are (4-1) and despite minor setbacks, managed to get something out of her, despite Vlad's suggesting at dissecting her and Keiran willing to smash her against the Burai.

She first introduces herself as Trixie Lulamoon, from the land of Equestria, and tells you, that you're flying over the Everfree Forest. Her ability to talk, judging by the way she spoke, seems to be evolutionary, or in fact Magical in nature. She noticed Lester trying to move the ship towards the Castle, this time willing to put her foot (or hoof in this case) down

"Are you guys nuts!" she yelled... "Even with the Great and Powerful Trixie around, there is no way you're getting past the Canterlot Barrier!" she noted. "Ever since the Canterlot Wedding, they amped up the security there, with those funny-looking Armored Golems. In fact, the Royal Guard there is armed to the teeth with some funny-named Golems like the 'Gawain', the 'Lancelot' and even something called an "AGE-FX"? Whatever the last one is called?" the Unicorn listed, though a bit confused on the last one. "As for the Barrier itself, not even the Hyper-Tron Buster thing can even get past it! she finished ranting.

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)

Trixie finally gets around to the Gafrans that tried to murder the group "I don't think I know anything about them... I mean I was looking for something and saw you guys fighting..."

Kenji tries to calm down Trixie, especially since she's gone nuts on Lester (3-1) and his weakness in the Social field is notiable, taking him additional time to calm Trixie down, Vladamir's action also not helping...

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)

Trixie, while trying to get Lester to listen to reason, also spots a Cottage of sorts... "How about we stop by near there, and walk the road a bit. You get your crew in Ponyville, The Great and Powerful Trixie gets her show here... we both win and not get blown to bits by the Guard's Commander units."

The arguing amoung the group also doesn't help her case at all, still fearful of this chain of events. She otherwise goes back to try to get Lester to stop the ship near the cottage.

Spoiler: Facts Known (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPC Status (click to show/hide)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2012, 05:42:49 pm »

Right, I think I'm going to drop out*. I have no idea what is going on, the setting makes no sense, and so on and so forth.

*This is non negotiable.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33