Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33

Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [6/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]  (Read 17290 times)

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2012, 11:31:24 pm »

Turn 6: Fatigue sets in

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lester sets up all the Weapons on the ship to point at the remaining Gafran, waiting to fire at the enemy, that is as soon as he's certain about the firing lanes for this Strike. Unfortiantly, being a one-man Act is starting to take it's toll on him, in fact not noticing the Sensors detecting some Sky Blue Unicorn entering the ship.

Marcus recalls the Remote Slasher, hoping not to make matters worse, and steadies his aim in the meantime.

Vladamir and his pet Baby Dragon begin to search the rest of the ship for this Black Hole Cannon thing-a-majig, whatever it is (4), while the Pet Dragon searches for anything that could attack (2 vs 4). The Baby Dragon may have picked up nothing by smell, but Vladamir did find something related to the BHC... a Blueprint of it as well as an oil-soaked Map of whatever they were stranded in... a bit of study should give an idea of where they wounded up to though... despite the spills.

Kenji takes a final insulting shot to the Gafran while waiting for Lester to pull the Alpha Strike again (5 v 1), striking it in the stomach yet again, almost ready to finish it off. However, he makes a point to leave the fight, with Lester ready to Alpha Strike this one.

Marcus fires his action at the Gafran (4+1 v 6) but the Gafran somehow manages to dodge the well-aimed shot.

Keiran finally tries to wrap it up as the Beam Cannon point themselves onto the last Veigan suit using the Rifle (4 v 2), blowing off the Right Arm of the Gafran. A shame Lester overlooked the fact the Burai can't fly but the firing lane is clear to turn the Gafran into Scrap Metal.

Lester resolves his readied action, performing an Alpha Strike involving the Beam Cannons and CIWS Guns (6+1 v 3+1), finishing the Gafran clear out of the sky... and disintergrated into nothingness due to such high concentration of fire.

With the Gafrans gone from the Alpha Strike, the group is safe to begin their escape to... somewhere, just need to know where to go as well as deal with the Unicorn that just boarded the ship in the confusion, but otherwise, you may have enough clues to figure out where you are.

Spoiler: Facts Known (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2012, 11:38:49 pm »

"Well that went well" said Marcus as he climbed out of the Huckebein. "Shame about the cannon, but-" Marcus stared at the pastel thing that had wandered into the hangar. "What in the name of..."

See unicorn. Try to figure out what it is. Be utterly terrified of it once it starts talking.

((I still think we should dismantle the Genoace by the way))
It's FEF, not FEOF

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2012, 11:39:45 pm »

"Comrades! I have found map and inefficient cannon! Someone has drawn illicit images on back in oil, is glorious day!"

He pauses. "колосс appears to not be bloodthirsty also. Extra good day!"

Investigate map.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2012, 12:06:22 am »

"Heh, this Rifle's a lot better than I thought. It shredded that thing's armor..." Kenji says as he disembarks from his Enact. Upon seeing the Unicorn, he promptly flips out and shouts,"W-What the hell is that and how did it get in here in the first place!?"

Be freaked out by Unicorn's presence, accidentally insult it more than likely, than attempt to talk to it.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2012, 12:38:24 am »

((btw Derm how is колосс pronounced?))
It's FEF, not FEOF

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2012, 05:08:48 am »

Take a breather for a moment then bring the rest of the ships systems online, take off and head for orbit if a pilot does not come to do it.

"Anybody here know how to fly a ship this big? It's time to go and I haven't piloted a ship like this in a long time."

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2012, 05:14:32 am »

((For the love of god someone tell me that one of the Crew can Pilot this thing? Kenji can't because he's too focused on his Mecha to even try to fly something like this. Also, even if he could, he's a bit busy with the Magical Unicorn.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2012, 05:15:30 am »

(( Furtuka is a pilot. ))

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2012, 05:18:46 am »

((Yeah, but doesn't he pilot the Huckebein right now? In combat we'll need to maneuver at some point, so we'll probably need someone piloting the thing often.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2012, 05:22:22 am »

(( Yup we need to find a crew, but short term he'll have to pilot and I'll use the guns. ))

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2012, 05:24:27 am »

((Yeah, we need some NPC crewmates to do the grunt work it takes to run a ship designed to be manned by 100+ people. Also'll help with researching/upgrading/fixing stuff when you have PCs focusing on the overall form of it, and leave the details to the NPCs.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2012, 07:24:15 am »

((btw Derm how is колосс pronounced?))

((I have no bloody clue))
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2012, 03:19:04 pm »

"Um... Thats a horse. What the hell is a horse doing here? Oh well. Alright, Maybe we could find some people. I mean, Where there's horses, there should be people, right? Wait... Thats not a normal horse. Thats a fucking unicorn right there. What now, oh possibly nonexistent unicorn? Wait, decapitated horse statue, now a fucking unicorn? This means something."
His right eye's pupil seems to rotate around as he pieces the facts together.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2012, 03:55:23 pm »

Turn 7: The Mysterious Unicorn

Everyone that has noticed the Unicorn was slightly fearful of the newcomers (i.e. You), though she is also just as scared of you as you to her. She calms down for a moment before introducing herself in a tounge more familar to you

"Who... who are you?" she spoke in a nervious tone, as if she never saw your kind before. As far as she knows, you are simply alien life forms that fell from a shooting star, but you don't seem to be hostle at the moment, in fact they didn't even know she was even in the crossfire of it all... "Are you friendly or here to kill?" she asked.

Vladamir in the meantime checks the map of the place (5) and takes in other previous facts, identifying the word "Cloudsdale" somehow despite the oily mess.

In addition, he also discovered a forest-like area that is labled "Everfree", and judging by the multitude of trees, vines and Moss, he gave a face that ment trouble: They were going to leave the Everfree Forest and into an even more unknown world. Otherwise, he notes Cloudsdale is a place, and not actually someone. He checks the Altitude and find it'd be trival to fly there if they keep rising to Orbit, however, if they get to Cloudsdale, he's very uncertain if they would be friendly or hostle, like the Unicorn

Kenji's irrational reaction to the Unicorn (even calling her a freak) gave the newcomer a bit of a scare, realizing these guys speak the same language as her. She seems to be even more fearful then before.

Lester finally manages to calm down a bit, bringing the rest of the systems online and successfully takes off without a hitch. However, without a full crew, you can barely make it out of the Everfree Forest (in a vertical sense) but at least you can fly it to somewhere. At this point you start to see the alien world you landed yourselves into, and notice a larger Castle far from your posistion. However, at the pace you're going, it'll take you days and you really need to fill up the crew, even if it means working with something... alien.

Keiram seems to be unnerved by the newcomer at first, but despite this, his mind attemps to put the facts together (4-1). Unfortiatly, it'll take him longer to put together something conclusive.

Spoiler: Facts Known (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Group Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Party Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPC Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:08:51 pm by BlasterKyubey210 »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2012, 04:09:39 pm »

"bluh, bluh, bleh talking horse!" shouted Marcus as he hid behind the huckebeins leg. "How is this possible, Could it be the conspiracy theorists were right about Zeon animal Newtype experi-" he then slapped himself a couple times and walked out from behind the Huckebein. "Er hello miss, uh, unicorn? We're a bit lost right now, do you mind telling where we are?"

Question Unicorn about whereabouts, the enemies that attacked the ship, and how she is able to talk.

((btw guys while I was at school I had another idea as to how we can increase our fighting strength. We steal Master Asia's horse and mass produce it! XD))
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:14:22 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33