Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: ~The Mist: Co-op Fantasy Zombie Survival RPG~ (Update 11)  (Read 25402 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Mist: Co-op Fantasy Zombie Survival RPG~ (Update 1: It Begins)
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2012, 12:03:44 pm »

Wendell takes the Hearthroot.

"Hm. Could be useful."

He pockets it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

"Leeroy I'm going to look further down in the cave, we were too busy survive to explore earlier"

Minato walk deeper into the cavern.

((got mix up))
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 12:25:00 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Wait. Wendell's with Aerus, Minato's with someone else.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Varkhal appeared to be pained by the discovery the horses hadn't escaped the mist and its dark effects. The young man had a fondness of animals, even though he wasn't very good in dealing with them...And now he supposed it could be a bit too late to learn.

"Prepare for combat but yell for assistance." he said between teeth. "I will take vanguard, stay back help me take them down while I try to keep them away from you." he completed, his voice containing a tinge of sadness for the animals' fate. He wished deeply it didn't have to be this way, but it was the group's only choice - giving their souls proper rest through death.

He gritted his teeth and the grip on his hammer's haft strengthned as he was filled with resolve.

Take one step forward (16AP), summon a Lesser water elemental (30AP), strike a Defensive Stance (10AP), cast Stone Ward and cast Holy Light on the closest enemy (25AP).
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Mist: Cooperative Fantasy Zombie Survival RP(G)?~ (Full Up for Now)
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2012, 01:09:31 pm »

═══╣Day 1 - Early Morning╠═══
╚═══╣Update  2.1╠═══╝

Minato, conjuring a small, dim light - Wanders into the cavern, making a mental map of it as he explores.

Minato Redwater [Level 1: (0/100 Experience)]
Uninjured
Spoiler: Details (click to show/hide)
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"empty, good, knowing my luck it could of held a bear or..." Minato took a deep breath "a boar"

Minato return to Leeroy
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not right. Something should still be here. Should we scout closer to the city?"
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 01:26:12 pm by Lillipad »
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The city?

I don't think they'd have their gates open, what with the sudden, ominous mist coming and all."

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

════════

Although Wendell is probably right, the group is still quite a distance from the City anyhow. Aerus knows there are villages and towns to the West, along the road to the Capital. Even traveling to them would take quite some time by foot, so it might be a journey best made by the entire group.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 01:46:12 pm by Aninimouse »
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hm." Aerus grunted in acknowledgment and agreement of the goblin's words. "Let's look around a bit longer. When we're done, we should get back to the cave."

Scout around a bit more with Wendell, then go back to the cave and wait for the horse party
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Accompany Aerus.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

═══╣Day 1 - Early Morning╠═══
╚═══╣Update  2.2╠═══╝

Aerus and Wendell scout around just a bit longer before returning to the cave, exchanging their new knowledge of their surroundings with Minato and Leeroy who had scouted the immediate surroundings of the cave.

Now once the others get back, maybe then you'll have a good grasp on your surroundings...

═ | Major Road
♠ | Dense Forest
¥ | Forest
# | Sparse Forest
o | The Cave

Aerus Brier "Stardrinker" [Level 1: (0/100 Experience)]
Uninjured
Spoiler: Skill Summary (click to show/hide)

Wendell 'Hawkeye' Madrytt [Level 1: (0/100 Experience)]
Uninjured

Minato Redwater [Level 1: (0/100 Experience)]
Uninjured

Leeroy Hops [Level 1: (0/100 Experience)]
Uninjured
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:47:12 pm by Aninimouse »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

picking it Minato say to the group "Anyone what to hold on to some Hearthroot mine pockets are full?"
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:35:55 pm by scapheap »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Awww," Sia intoned sadly, mimicking Varkhal's disappointment at the animals' fates.

Then she ran over, slapped a protective spell on Varkhal, and ran back started running away.

Dash one tile down, then move normally 4 more tiles down (72 AP, 2 E). Cast Stoneskin on Varkhal (25 AP, 8 Mana).
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 05:04:54 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Move a little further out, look for signs of graves or animal tracks.

(( Warriors were buried with the weapons and armor they used right? Maybe one will happen to have had mail armor a sword a shield and a longbow to go with my arrows :P. ))
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18