Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: ~The Mist: Co-op Fantasy Zombie Survival RPG~ (Update 11)  (Read 25409 times)

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

═══╣Day 1 - Early Morning╠═══
╚═══╣Update  4.1╠═══╝

Varkhal attempts to bring himself back up to his feet as quickly as possible, the Horses both beating him about some more, but his armour and the Stoneskin spell is enough to protect him from any serious harm. (+5 Health Restored by Sia's Minor Regeneration)

The Water Elemental punches the Horse again. (1 Water Damage Dealt)

Gamble steps forwards, lunging at the Horse and stabbing it through the neck. (10 Piercing Damage Dealt)

Sia charges into the battle, staff ready to do some bashing. She whacks the Horse in the head. (3 Blunt Damage Dealt)

Varkhal swings Bane at the Horse, bashing the hammer into its side. (25 Blunt Damage Dealt)
Why won't they just die?!

The Water Elemental punches the Horse again. (2 Water Damage Dealt)

The Arcane Elemental joins the brawl as well, striking the Horse. (3 Arcane Damage Dealt)

The horses continue their attack on Varkhal. The first Horse breaking through his Stone Ward, only to be mostly stopped by his armour. (1 Blunt Damage Dealt (Mini-Crit)) (16 Damage Absorbed by Stone Ward - 3 Damage Resisted by Stoneskin - 9 Damage Resisted by Armour)
The Horse attacks the now undefended Varkhal viciously, beating him about pretty hard. (18 Blunt Damage Dealt (Mini-Crit)) (3 Damage Resisted by Stoneskin - 9 Damage Resisted by Armour)

Sia Brightmoon [Level 1] (0/100 Experience)
Health: 62/62
Mana: 20/35
Energy: 8/15
Resistances: [C:2|P:0|B:0|M:5]
[50 AP Available]
-Movement-
M1)Walk 1 Tile [16 AP Cost]
M2)Sprint 1 Tile [8 AP + 2 Energy Cost]
-Attacks-
A1)Whack with [Oak Staff] (2-11 Blunt Damage) (+20% Accuracy) [25 AP + 1 Energy Cost]
A2)Use [Oak Wand of Arcane Bolt] (Spellpower Bonus: +1) (Charges Remaining: 20) [25 AP Cost]
-Spells/Abilities- (11 Spellpower)
S1)Cast [Wind Bubble]
S2)Cast [Waterwalking]
S3)Cast [Fire Ward]
S4)Cast [Stoneskin]
S5)Cast [Minor Regeneration]
S6)Cast [Holy Light]
S7)Cast [Shadow Bolt]

Varkhal Constantine [Level 1] (0/100 Experience)
Health: 37/78
Energy: 13/15
Mana: 6/30
Resistances: [C:21|P:12|B:9|M:1]
[Defensive Stance] (Passive)
[Stoneskin] (1 Turn Remaining)
[Stone Ward] (Drains 2 Mana per Turn)
[Minor Regeneration] (2 Turns Remaining)
[50 AP Available]
-Movement-
M2)Sprint 1 Tile [11 AP + 2 Energy Cost]
-Attacks-
A1)Smash with [Bane] (17-50 Blunt Damage) (+20% Accuracy) [25 AP + 1 Energy Cost]
A2)Switch to [Oak Arbalest] [50 AP Cost]
-Spells/Abilities- (6 Spellpower)
S1)Cast [Arcane Bolt]
S2)Cast [Holy Light]
S3)Cast [Fire Orb]
S4)Cast [Stone Ward]
S5)Cast [Shock Mine]
S6)Cast [Summon Lesser Water Elemental]
S7)[Kick] [25 AP Cost]
S8)[Power Smash] [25 AP Cost]
S9)[Pummel] [25 AP Cost]
S10)[Lunge] [25 AP Cost]
S11)[Whirlwind] [25 AP Cost]
S12)[Offensive Stance] [10 AP Cost]
S13)[Defensive Stance] [10 AP Cost]

Gambledor "Gamble" Zorander [Level 1] (0/100 Experience)
Health: 68/68
Mana: 5/30
Energy: 15/20
Resistances: [C:2|P:0|B:0|M:5]
[50 AP Available]
-Movement-
M2)Sprint 1 Tile [8 AP + 2 Energy Cost]
-Attacks-
A1)Slash with [Copper Shortsword] (5-13 Cutting Damage) (+5% Accuracy) [25 AP + 1 Energy Cost]
A2)Stab with [Copper Shortsword] (5-13 Piercing Damage) (+5% Accuracy) [25 AP + 1 Energy Cost]
A3)Whack with [Oak Staff] (2-7 Blunt Damage) (+10% Accuracy) [25 AP Cost]
-Spells/Abilities- (8 Spellpower)
S1)Cast [Arcane Bolt]
S2)Cast [Summon Lesser Arcane Elemental]
S3)Cast [Fire Bolt]
S4)Cast [Fire Missiles]
S5)[Kick] [25 AP Cost]
S6)[Power Strike] [25 AP Cost]
S7)[Flurry] [25 AP Cost]
-Inventory-
I1)Drop [Copper Shortsword] and Draw [Oak Wand of Arcane Bolt] [50 AP Cost]

------Summons------

Lesser Water Elemental: ☻ [Level 1]
Health: 20/20
Mana: 2/24
Available Information:
Summoned by Varkhal
11 Turns Remaining before Desummoning

Lesser Arcane Elemental: ☻ [Level 1]
Health: 20/20
Mana: 2/24
Available Information:
Summoned by Gamble
13 Turns Remaining before Desummoning

------Enemies------

Horse: H [Level ?]
Health: 118/175
Available Information:
Hostile
Fast Moving

Horse: H [Level ?]
Health: 25/175
Available Information:
Hostile
Fast Moving

--------
Sia Brightmoon [Level 1: (0/100 Experience)]
Uninjured
Spoiler: Details (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Skill Summary (click to show/hide)

Varkhal Constantine [Level 1: (0/100 Experience)]
Uninjured

Gambledor "Gamble" Zorander [Level 1: (0/100 Experience)]
Uninjured
-----
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:49:16 pm by Aninimouse »
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Sia's eyes widened at the pummeling Varkhal was taking. They were beating him to death right in front of her.

She grit her teeth and extended her staff forward, towards the horse she had been bopping it ineffectually with. She didn't care if they came after her next, this needed to end.

Double Holy Light the Horse (50 AP, 16 M).
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Varkhal winced and grunted as he took the blows. His body started to weaken and succumb...

Bane Smash (25 AP, 1 Energy) Horse and then repeat the Smash (25 AP, 1 Energy) Horse if it is still standing after the first blow. If it isn't, then Power Smash (25 AP, 10 Energy) Horse.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:41:46 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

Gamble grinned as the sword slid into the horse's neck, convinced that the beast was finished.  Much to his surprise however, the horse merely ignored the wound and continued stomping on the fallen artificer.

Okay, so the thing has the nerve to not die when he killed it and it didn't even acknowledge his existence?  That was it, now he was angry.

Power Strike (25 AP, 8 EP) and Slash (25 AP, 1 EP) Horse H, unless it is finished off before Gamble moves, in which case attack Horse H   [Total: 50 AP, 9 EP]
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:19:31 pm by Phantom of The Library »
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

╚═══╣Update  4.2╠═══╝

Filled with the rage of someone who was being brutally attacked by horses, Varkhal slams Bane into the Horse's face. With a sickening Crack, it finally falls over - Defeated.

Gamble follows suit, thrusting his sword into the Horse's neck again with all of his might, not once - But twice! (12 + 15 Piercing Damage Dealt)

Everyone is momentarily blinded as Sia begins blasting the remaining Horse with Holy Light spells. (35 + 30 Light Damage)
The horse, now seemingly unsure of who it should be attacking - decides on moving for Sia. However, it's quickly beaten down by Varkhal, Gamble, and the Elementals' Attacks.

VICTORY!

+50 Experience to Group!

Sia Brightmoon [Level 1: (50/100 Experience)]
Uninjured

Varkhal Constantine [Level 1: (50/100 Experience)]
Heavily Injured

Gambledor "Gamble" Zorander [Level 1: (50/100 Experience)]
Uninjured
-----
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 10:09:33 pm by Aninimouse »
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Mist: Co-op Fantasy Zombie Survival RPG~ (Update 4.2 Two Deaths)
« Reply #110 on: December 01, 2012, 09:55:43 pm »

Gamble stabbed the horse once more for good measure.  Then, tucking his staff under his arm, extended a hand to Varkhal.

"So which god did you insult this morning?" He said with a chuckle.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 10:03:40 pm by Phantom of The Library »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2012, 10:04:51 pm »

"We need to get you back to the cave," Sia said nervously, moving over to support Varkhal if he needed it. She spared a glance down at the defeated horses.

"Though, I suppose we might want to see if there's anything we can do with the bodies. Hopefully we're not going to be defeating things like this often.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2012, 10:07:08 pm »

Varkhal shook the hand offered to him (he had stood up right after being charged down). "No God, I hope. But we should get back to the cave and talk to the rest of the group about this."

He winced slightly but smiled.
"Thank you very much for the help. And I'd prefer to avoid touching the flesh and bones of the undead, but we could stay for a little more if you want to."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2012, 10:14:44 pm »

Sia frowned, brow furrowing. "You really think there could be something wrong with just touching their skin and bones?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2012, 10:18:30 pm »

Sia frowned, brow furrowing. "You really think there could be something wrong with just touching their skin and bones?"

"Normally, not at all. I was just suspicious because those undead were created by that mist, but I can wait." Varkhal said before sitting. "I will just rest for a bit while you do your work then. Thanks for the help, by the way."

Varkhal sighed, tired but satisfied. At the very least, they were still alive. Now all that was left was warning the group about that kind of thing.

Move out to the cave as soon as Sia is done, turning off the ward and taking the elemental along.
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2012, 10:29:02 pm »

Sia nodded. "I'll try to be quick. I'd hate for the others to run into something like this before we can warn them about it..."

She stared down at the horses for a few moments before continuing.

"Actually, didn't some of the others look kind of woodsy? I'm guessing they'd know what to do with an undead horse more than I would. Unless you think it'll be too dangerous to come back out this far?"

Help Varkhal get back to the cave.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2012, 10:34:40 pm »

"I don't think we'll have to worry about anything eating them, and once we meet up with the others it should be safe to come back out."

Help Varkhal back to the cave if he needs the help, otherwise keep a sharp eye out.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

╚═══╣Update  4.3╠═══╝

Sia, Varkhal, and Gamble make the trip back to the Cave, and on the way Sia finds some small, dark red mushrooms that seem to have survived the mist. When they reach the cave they find that the others have all gone. Hopefully they're safe, and haven't run into anything else on their own scouting trips...

The best course of action would probably be to wait here, and find something to occupy yourselves with. You'd never be able to find them out in the forest.

Sia Brightmoon [Level 1: (50/100 Experience)]
Uninjured

Varkhal Constantine [Level 1: (50/100 Experience)]
Moderately Injured

Gambledor "Gamble" Zorander [Level 1: (50/100 Experience)]
Uninjured

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Mist: Co-op Fantasy Zombie Survival RPG~ (Update 4.3 Two Deaths)
« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2012, 12:19:34 am »

Varkhal sighed as he reached the cave and sat down to rest. He was fairly tired, but staying around doing nothing probably wouldn't be very productive... He spun the hammer in his hand idly, as if wondering what came next. The young man was wounded, but not dead, and while rest would be a good thing, crafting wouldn't prevent him from recovering from the pummeling he had received.

"Hmm, I'll be right back." he said before leaving the cave and looking around. Now...dead trees were around, maybe even plentiful. He had to take care, but even if a hammer wasn't exactly a lumberjack's tool, he was sure it could do quite the damage to a tree.

Don't move far from the cave. Take down a dead tree, break it into large logs through hammer and drag them to the shelter. Rest afterwards.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 07:24:45 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Mist: Co-op Fantasy Zombie Survival RPG~ (Update 4.3 Two Deaths)
« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2012, 12:26:39 am »

"You know, I sort of feel bad about harvesting some of the only life left around here. I wonder if we could plant them..."

See if the mushrooms or their spores can be planted to grow more.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18