Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What will your adventure be?  (Read 984 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: What will your adventure be?
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 01:00:16 am »

My first adventures were in an isolated region populated by a goblin civ and a human civ, both of which claimed exactly the same territory, which is to say all accessible land that wasn't savage or mountainous.  It was basically a war zone, I would recruit soldiers and go off doing quests while constantly being ambushed by the goblin soldiers.  The end result of this is that my most successful adventurer on that world got enough fame that a ruler told him to kill a hydra, so he brought all of the soldiers with him... to be ambushed by 35 goblins, almost twice our number.  That fight alone had so many little stories...

Anyway, the first thing I'm going to do in the new version is find a another situation like that, and fight an actual war against the goblins.  Defend my hometown, lead bands of soldiers out to fight goblin war parties, liberate snatched children, maybe even kill some enemy leaders.  It'll be just like old times, but so much better.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 [2]