Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 992858 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

Loot the room! Also look for something wooden to put into the torch. If attacked, have the gold snake crush whatever the threat is.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

"Fuck the magic, make a harpoon gun! Bow Something, then Rope Material Arrows!, Just make a floating hunk of some rope and grab on!

Clo-caltel Hancal Contallthelthel Harialltontal.

There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!

Keep searching! There must be something to fight somewhere!

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

Kin glares at the barkeeper and exits. He goes to the next interesting building. Also tries word against hostiles or empty air.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

((If your character dies do you have to use the same base stats when redistributing your remaining souls or can you alter them too?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

"Now, 'fore any o' ye' get any bright ideas about magical abominations, Ah'm gettin' drunk. An' there's nuthin' ye' can do about it!"

Let's get pissed!
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Bad human! No! Bad rabid human! BAD!!! "Some one help my ass!" ((No seriously... someone save my ass please. It's an easy free kill with him distracted!))

Kick him off of me then yell "Zzeralleth" at his leg. Run away into the door in the wall. All while screaming for help!
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

There is no waitlist now.  You'll be in as of next update, which will probably be 2-3 hours from now.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Awesomesauce.

So I'm guessing it's split into several instances now?  I kinda just read the first few pages and was like "Awesome, I need to reserve a spot."

No clue what's gone on in the last 200 or so pages.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

It rebooted about here and is no longer exactly a deathmatch.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Basically in the last 200 pages or so we have changed from an arena format where the only way to get stronger is kill each other to an open world with enemies and NPCs we can kill instead.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

It's a giant magical clusterfuck is what it is.

Can't walk five steps without the eldritch demon king, slayer of universes and generally unpleasant guy walking up and demanding a cup of sugar.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

People made of all sorts of unwholesome. Lightning people, eldritch people, force people, metal people, even worse, flesh people. All of them rather nasty.
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 435