Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to Messianate  (Read 22776 times)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Messianate
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2012, 08:48:21 am »

Kidnap a group of five people, drag into nearest basement. Brainwash with the informercial channel. When fully brainwashed, acquire deeds to their homes and amalgam into a church building. Name it Charles.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2012, 10:36:01 am »

Ah yes, it is all going according to plan! Using the money we earned, make a huge flashy ad on the benefits of joining the Church of Money, and why you should join it today.
In the meantime, have the construction for the church itself started.
[3] You buy some cheap, erm, economical ads. [3] You purchase a small plot of land and have a small church constructed. [1] You are in debt.

if people join the church, tell them the way to ignore the song. tell people about the fact that it can be defeated. try to get other religions to pay to broadcast things for them.
[3] Eight people show up, asking for your secret. [5] You make big bucks with advertising.

Found Prophets of the Modern-Day Saints(that is actually a well-disguised from for the Mafia) who's program consists of general feel-good messages and urgent requests for donations. Meanwhile, begin blackmailing wealthier attendants for their money and the right to use their businesses for other criminal activities
[6] You make $100,000, but the police arrest you for some reason.

Continue Preaching the Word of Ceiling Cat!
[4] Word preached.

Tithe one of my kidneys, part of my liver and my spleen to assuage the fears and concerns of my flock. After all, can't be a hypocrite in this business. If you're a hypocrite, no one takes you seriously. After that bit of business is done, write a holy text of the Children of Christ, Organ-Thief. It shall be called the Organ Testament!
You donate those organs. [5] Concerns assuaged. [2] You can't get a good Testament written.

if dead (sound like I died) resurrect then call more followers with a battlecry
[3] You have risen halfway from the dead! [1] You moan, calling several people forward to shoot you in the head. Lethally.

Convert more people. Build a church. Improve public image more.
[1] You convince people that you really are a lunatic. [5] They build a nice, little, three-room "house" made of cinder blocks and plywood for you, and even throw in a bed.

Kidnap a group of five people, drag into nearest basement. Brainwash with the informercial channel. When fully brainwashed, acquire deeds to their homes and amalgam into a church building. Name it Charles.
[1] Plan fails at the first step, when you try to kidnap a former spy turned mercenary. You are now kidnapped!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2012, 10:44:30 am »

Call forth a blinding light from my elbows. Summon kittens.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2012, 11:02:28 am »

rise once more (as a human) and raise fund for the riot
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2012, 11:03:53 am »

improve public image. convert people. as insane if need be.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2012, 11:04:49 am »

Call for donations from the Followers.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2012, 11:20:00 am »

Form Organ-Thief Crime Squad. Perform flashy acts of urban agitation and make the public realize how near the Apocalypse is. Also show them that the only way they can achieve salvation is through joining our Organ-Thief cause. Find abandoned meat packing plant to use as HQ.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 11:22:32 am by Harry Baldman »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2012, 11:52:16 am »

ask to join church of ceiling cat. give those who joined the church of BLOOD earplugs.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2012, 11:54:40 am »

ask to join church of ceiling cat. give those who joined the church of BLOOD earplugs.
Accept the Man. Then begin to form Ceiling cat crimesquads, from the members of the church.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2012, 12:37:17 pm »

Call forth a blinding light from my elbows. Summon kittens.
[6] You blind even yourself. [1] You summon puppies. Hostile puppies.

rise once more (as a human) and raise fund for the riot
[2] Maybe try again in a few days?

improve public image. convert people. as insane if need be.
[4] People have reached the local peak of your public image again. [5] You convert a couple hundred while the going's good.

Call for donations from the Followers.
[1] You're given a bill; one in ten followers wants either a miracle or the equivalent in cash ($2,500). So, if you don't cough up $3 million, you'd best start miracling...

Form Organ-Thief Crime Squad. Perform flashy acts of urban agitation and make the public realize how near the Apocalypse is. Also show them that the only way they can achieve salvation is through joining our Organ-Thief cause. Find abandoned meat packing plant to use as HQ.
[4] OTCS formed. [4] Flashy acts done. [3] Abandoned slaughterhouse found. LCS angered at the alleged theft of their idea.

Accept the Man. Then begin to form Ceiling cat crimesquads, from the members of the church.
[4] CCCS formed, angering the CCS.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2012, 12:39:13 pm »

Use Miracles to make it rain Tuna. Also, have CCCS begin various forms of advocating the Church.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2012, 12:39:41 pm »

meanwhile, continue playing the song on the radio.
Highly Opinionated Fool

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2012, 12:40:33 pm »

rage back to life
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2012, 12:55:04 pm »

Convert CCS to the True Way of Organ Theft. Welcome them to my flock along with their undoubtedly large stocks of weaponry and their various safehouses.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2012, 12:56:23 pm »

send out my 8 minions to play the song at harry untill he dies or goes away.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17