Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: YOU AT LOCAL SEAFOOD RESTAURANT  (Read 3294 times)

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT LOCAL SEAFOOD RESTAURANT
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2012, 12:10:00 am »

As the bartender is ushering the businessmen out, you pick up the lifeless corpse of the lobster.
"Hyutu nobuto polololo... " you mutter, underneath your breath. The lobster twitches .. slightly, and then remains motionless. You stare at it a while longer, and then sit it back down on the bar.

(2)

You look up, and it is 8:29.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are at the local seafood restaurant, "504 Fish". It's a typical chain seafood restaurant, with hokey nautical themed... everything attached to the walls. This place is packed, loud people everywhere, consuming large plates of every conceivable sea creature. You are given a menu, but the menu seems to be written in kobold or hill giant, or something. The waiter hasn't been by in a while, so you are beginning to get frustrated. You consider going to another restaurant, but anywhere you go will be busy tonight.

A group of businessmen leaves the restaurant, and the hostess says goodbye to them in a cheery voice. She takes a brief look over to you, and you see her makeup looks absolutely awful. She must have been crying not too long ago.

You get up from your seat, and start dancing randomly to the smooth jazz that is playing through the restaurant's speakers. As you complete some dance moves to a Kenny G song, you motion for others to join you on your impromptu dance floor. Most people you make eye contact with just roll their eyes at you, but you keep dancing.

(3)

It is 8:20.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2012, 12:14:45 am »

Ask Hostess if she has any more problems that need taken care of.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2012, 12:15:38 am »

Then promptly do nothing about them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2012, 12:16:06 am »

Then promptly do nothing about them.
Opting instead to seduce her.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2012, 12:18:23 am »

Ask her about her life story, where she's from and such. Also ask the date.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2012, 12:28:50 am »

You stop bumping and grinding air long enough to go over and talk to the hostess.

"Look... do you have anything else you need taken care of?"

The hostess looks up from her podium and puts down her crayon. She was coloring a picture, usually reserved for the children of people eating at the restaurant. "What? Look.. you're creeping me out. Why are you dancing? It's really creeping other people out too. I'd ask you to leave but you really aren't doing anything illegal. "

She goes back to coloring her picture.

(3)

You clear your throat, and approach her podium again.

"You are a woman, who looks to be at least 22.. you can drink... I have a hardshell crustacean poster in my room.. we can totally drink light beer... you know octopus...."

She looks up from her coloring sheet again. "God. I think this is the worst pickup attempt ...."

Undeterred, you continue. "I want to know your life story.. what is today?"

She says "Look creep-o. Today is Nov 29th, 1999. As far as me? All you need to know about my life story is I decided that I'd give you 30 more seconds before I bitch slap you. Now go back to your table before this ten seconds runs out"

(4)

It is 8:24. You can see your waiter heading towards you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2012, 12:29:53 am »

Eat the food. Walk out. Walk back. Vomit outside on the back step of the restaurant. Light on fire.
Sig! Onol

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2012, 12:30:07 am »

Order rather some heavy drinks.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2012, 12:36:23 am »

>Order the lobster.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2012, 12:49:52 am »

You are hungry, so you leave the hostess podium and head to the nearest table where people are eating. A young couple with two children are eating at a booth, so you slide in there and start taking food from the table. You take a lobster tail, two crab legs, some chicken fingers, and a handful of rice and immediately start stuffing it down your gullet, ignoring the protests of the customers.

They yell at you as you start walking out to the back door, and the mother is trying to get her family moving towards the other exit.

You immediately vomit all you've eaten over the back steps of the restaurant, creaking a slick, nasty mess. You think you'd like to light it on fire, but have no ability to do so. You're not a pyromancer, after all.

You hear a newscaster say "It's 8:28 and the weather is..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are at the local seafood restaurant, "504 Fish". It's a typical chain seafood restaurant, with hokey nautical themed... everything attached to the walls. This place is packed, loud people everywhere, consuming large plates of every conceivable sea creature. You are given a menu, but the menu seems to be written in kobold or hill giant, or something. The waiter hasn't been by in a while, so you are beginning to get frustrated. You consider going to another restaurant, but anywhere you go will be busy tonight.

A group of businessmen leaves the restaurant, and the hostess says goodbye to them in a cheery voice. She takes a brief look over to you with a look of disgust. A young family sits down, and immediately the two children start throwing tantrums. They end up getting up rather abruptly, and leaving the building.

Your waiter drops the menu at your table, and says he is going for a smoke and will take your order as soon as he finishes. He steps out of the back door, and as soon as you hear the door shut you hear a scream. The waiter has fallen on something....

Several members of the kitchen staff rush outside to help him, and the bartender waves you over.He says to you "Oh man, your waiter, Kyle, got hurt pretty bad. We're kinda short staffed tonight, so if you want I will take your order."

You smile and look at him, and say "Great. Well, I'll have a lobster and some whiskey. Actually, it's been a real long night. I'll have a LOT of whiskey."

The wonderful thing about being a Time Mage is you can take very creative approaches to everything. Like getting served quickly at a restaurant. Get rid of some needy customers, "fire" the bad help...

As you eat the largest lobster in the building and sip your whiskey, you contemplate further. It's only 9:30 PM, there's a whole lot more time tonight!

This is the end of this story!

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 12:54:52 am by Mullet Master »

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2012, 12:55:20 am »

Apologize to the hostess, saying something about being forced to utter those lame lines by idiots, then help the waiter.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2012, 12:57:50 am »

*Applauds*

:D
Booze is Life for Yoink

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2012, 12:58:03 am »

Apologize to the hostess, saying something about being forced to utter those lame lines by idiots, then help the waiter.
Or not, as we've screwed up time so much that we failed.

*Applauds*

:D
Sig! Onol

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2012, 12:58:54 am »

Negative! Game is over. Plot has wrapped up. Move along, nothing more to see!

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2012, 12:59:45 am »

Figures. Ah well.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5