Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 74

Author Topic: 25 Days of Christmas MEGA GIVEAWAY: Check to see if you won something!  (Read 122449 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Days of Christmas MEGA GIVEAWAY: HIB 2/3, Machinarium, Toki Tori
« Reply #825 on: December 18, 2012, 07:52:53 pm »

Add me to both the Mystery and the Special giveaway, please. Game for the Special giveaway would be Don't Starve.

Also, reminder for the City of Steam keys, the draw is tomorrow. Unless someone else jumps into the drawing, all three of you auto-win the keys.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 07:56:41 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: December 18, 2012, 07:57:31 pm »

Hey, I won stuff!  I was losing hope after being dead last on 3 previous drawings :P
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: December 18, 2012, 08:40:02 pm »

I would like to be taken off for Dawn of War GOTY edition. I ended up getting a copy from one of my friends. Someone else would make much better use of it.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: December 18, 2012, 09:28:06 pm »

Yaaaaaaaaay. Will send PM shortly.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #829 on: December 18, 2012, 09:46:53 pm »

Darklands -> Metalax

Cheers, PM with email sent.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: December 18, 2012, 10:13:07 pm »

Wait a minute, I won something.

Portal 2. Awesome! Oh Good, all of my Drawings were today. So I knew I'd either be very unhappy, or very pleased.

On that note, does anyone have any experiance with OpenGL? My Computer appears to be having problems with it.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: December 18, 2012, 10:19:27 pm »

Have you tried installing it, misko?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: December 18, 2012, 10:36:33 pm »

Usually your graphics drivers include OpenGL drivers, and trying to install it separately is a waste of time.

However, some cards have poor support for OpenGL, even supporting much lower versions / capabilities than they support DirectX. Intel HD graphics chipsets are notorious for this, and AMD graphics cards have historically had poor support for OpenGL as well (although not as bad as Intel HD graphics, and I believe the problem was largely fixed).

Azthor: PM sent with my email address a couple minutes ago. (For Fallout on GoG)
USEC_OFFICER: Sent you a friend invite on steam a couple hours ago (My steam profile page is linked in my signature, as well, so you should be able to verify that it is me) (For Civ V)
LoSboccacc: Accepted your friend invite a couple hours ago. (For Sanctum)
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: December 18, 2012, 10:42:09 pm »

Ahh. Things make more sense. What's to do for the poor sucker with Intel?

Also, this took 10 seconds to get help on, as opposed to a hour of searching through google.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: December 18, 2012, 11:06:33 pm »

What game is it that's trying to use opengl? (I ask because Portal 2 uses DirectX on Windows, as far as I know, and I would hope Apple wouldn't include Intel HD graphics with macs knowing that it would cripple them since macs have only OpenGL). If you're on windows, and if the game lets you toggle between DirectX and OpenGL, you can try setting it to DirectX. If not, unless someone has made shaders for older cards for it*, it's unlikely you can get it to work without a graphics card that actually supports OpenGL decently.

Mind you, Intel HD graphics does support certain versions of OpenGL (most say they support OpenGL 2.0), it's just that what they support tends to be so obsolete that most games using OpenGL require something newer. Some have fallback code so it's not a problem, but I don't think that's common (There are features and capabilities in the later versions which cannot be emulated in the earlier ones).

* It has happened before, with oblivion, but that was years ago. Not sure if it has happened with any other games since then. Also, that wasn't using OpenGL.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

manboricua

• Bay Watcher
  • After the 50th Fort, I'm getting the hang of this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: December 18, 2012, 11:14:00 pm »

Spoiler: Bioshock 2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Metro 2033 (click to show/hide)

Add me as a friend and I will gift you the game!

Please pass it to the next contestant as I happen to have a copy of the game on my steam account and didn't noticed it until just now. Thanks for the giveaway. Congratulations to all the winners!

-manboricua
Loving life every second

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: December 18, 2012, 11:34:14 pm »

What game is it that's trying to use opengl? (I ask because Portal 2 uses DirectX on Windows, as far as I know, and I would hope Apple wouldn't include Intel HD graphics with macs knowing that it would cripple them since macs have only OpenGL). If you're on windows, and if the game lets you toggle between DirectX and OpenGL, you can try setting it to DirectX. If not, unless someone has made shaders for older cards for it*, it's unlikely you can get it to work without a graphics card that actually supports OpenGL decently.

Mind you, Intel HD graphics does support certain versions of OpenGL (most say they support OpenGL 2.0), it's just that what they support tends to be so obsolete that most games using OpenGL require something newer. Some have fallback code so it's not a problem, but I don't think that's common (There are features and capabilities in the later versions which cannot be emulated in the earlier ones).

* It has happened before, with oblivion, but that was years ago. Not sure if it has happened with any other games since then. Also, that wasn't using OpenGL.
Twas my earlier win, Achron.

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: December 18, 2012, 11:38:26 pm »

*Falls over*

*Five minutes later*

I won twice!

*falls over*

Wooo!  Many thanks Azthor!!!
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

lavenders2

• Bay Watcher
  • The cheese stands alone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: December 18, 2012, 11:51:53 pm »

Empire Earth!
Yeah!

Good luck to the winners so far and thanks again for the giveaways!
Economies of scale: Dathominion Co.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: December 18, 2012, 11:55:40 pm »

Twas my earlier win, Achron.
I could run the achron demo with my intel, but it is the laggiest demo ever.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 74