Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 316

Author Topic: Terrible Jokes  (Read 705364 times)

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Jokes
« Reply #3960 on: March 04, 2018, 12:31:00 am »

What do you call a motorhome salesman? A wheeltor.

Exquisitely awful, well done.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3961 on: March 04, 2018, 09:29:57 pm »

What do you call a motorhome salesman? A wheeltor.
Exquisitely awful, well done.
The worst puns are the ones that aren't even real words. Completely unclever.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Carsomyr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3962 on: March 05, 2018, 03:05:13 pm »

I told my wife ten puns in a row to try and make her laugh, but no pun in ten did.

Carsomyr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3963 on: March 05, 2018, 03:06:57 pm »

My wife can be quite violent. The other night, she threw some chopped lettuce at me, and that was just the tip of the iceberg...

Carsomyr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3964 on: March 05, 2018, 03:11:53 pm »

I'm going to give up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?

Carsomyr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3965 on: March 05, 2018, 03:16:21 pm »

A steam train enthusiast committed suicide yesterday by throwing himself in front of his favourite locomotive. His tearful widow said 'He was chuffed to bits'.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3966 on: March 08, 2018, 04:58:20 pm »

A bartender is enjoying his day off from work and taking a leisurely stroll in the park when he comes across an elderly gentleman sitting on a bench, weeping silently. Concerned, he goes over to check on him.

"Hey, sir? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

The man sniffles a bit and looks up.

"Well, you see... I'm 78 years old, and I recently remarried a woman 50 years my junior. She's a real bombshell; great tits, legs that go for miles, the whole package... And she just can't keep her hands off of me!"

Somewhat taken aback, the bartender responds "But that sounds amazing! What's the problem?".

The older fellow wipes a tear from his eye and says "I can't remember where I live".

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3967 on: March 08, 2018, 05:03:44 pm »

And then it turns out he's really 85, and his wife died 20 years ago, and he doesn't remember any of it

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3968 on: March 08, 2018, 07:34:08 pm »

The scary part is, thats entirely possible. Dementia/alzheimers is not fun
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3969 on: March 12, 2018, 04:45:15 pm »

I was looking up at the dark sky, early this morning, with its multitudinous pinpricks and smudges of light that were everything from far-off galaxies to relatively nearby planets, and all wondering where I might find the closest star to Earth.

Then it dawned on me.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3970 on: March 12, 2018, 07:55:57 pm »

Ken Dodd died. :(

He was once investigated by the Inland Revenue for tax fraud.

He said they should stop bothering him ‘cause he lived by the seaside.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Carsomyr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3971 on: March 15, 2018, 09:17:02 am »

Ken Dodd died. :(

He was once investigated by the Inland Revenue for tax fraud.

He said they should stop bothering him ‘cause he lived by the seaside.

My favourite Ken Dodd one-liner...

'My father always knew I'd be a comedian. When I was born, he said 'Is this a joke?'

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3972 on: March 26, 2018, 06:16:59 am »

In a recent D&D solo campaign, a fighter was tasked with clearing out some undead from the local cemetery. Under the midnight moon, he arrives and soon runs into the leader of the undead pack: a wight created from a particularly loathsome individual, one that the people in town never liked and would be happy to see him back in his grave to stay. The battle begins, but the wight rolls a natural 20 and scores a critical on the following roll. A critical hit table is consulted, the result: the fighter took a blow to the eyes. Unable to see, the fighter is quickly overwhelmed and torn apart by his opponent.

Spoiler: In short (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3973 on: March 26, 2018, 08:18:05 am »

Reminds me (without the contrivedness) of a tale I saw posted up on a society noticeboard in a university in '89 or '90, I think it was. Not that it matters, except maybe back-identifying the D&D edition they may have been basing their game upon. Anyway, it boils down to something like...

Various characters are dungeon-crawling, looking for treasure and traps and XP, presumably with an element like random-encounter cards dealt out from a pack. One of them opens a door that the GM's deal indicates opens onto a Void. The player tells the others "there's Nothing in here, guys!".

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3974 on: March 26, 2018, 08:51:26 am »

I remember a similar story about a put-upon rogue being used as the party’s trap monkey. They lowered him into a pit and I believe he touched some kind of Orb Of Instantly Being Killed. The GM said he had just enough time to shout two syllables before he died, so the rogue says:

“All clear!”
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 316