Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: We have been attacked.  (Read 3974 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: We have been attacked.
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2012, 08:57:01 pm »

Switzerland. government issued assault rifles in many homes. mmmm. assault rifle.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2012, 08:57:40 pm »

upstate NY. noticeably wayne county. plenty of guns. i hate this town...
For all we know, we could be starting in an unusually liberal suburb of Chicago.

America still has more guns in normal houses then just about any other country on the planet, and a bigger and more well equipped army then any except very very maybe china.

Texas.
Try and tell me you won't find guns in Texas I dare you.
Again, how do you know we're starting in Texas?
I won't deny that, on average, Americans have more privately-owned guns than other countries.

Switzerland. government issued assault rifles in many homes. mmmm. assault rifle.
Not sure if those count as privately-owned, though.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2012, 09:01:16 pm »

The swiss have the gun but no ammo in the homes.

I don't I'm just hoping it'll be somewhere that has a lot of guns.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2012, 09:07:48 pm »

With our luck?
We'll be in Chicago.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2012, 09:08:32 pm »

I'm not sure how much it will matter. From what I gather this game is supposed to be an alien invasion, not zombies. If the invaders are able to deal with the combined militaries of the world, I'm not sure what the five us us with some stolen shotguns are going to do.

Unless we're going with Independence Day. In which case our web designer will save the day.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2012, 09:10:57 pm »

It's not aliens.
Aliens never use fighters.
Trust me it's another nation attacking, this game is going to be based off of tomorrow when the war began.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2012, 09:16:30 pm »

I'm not the one who brought up guns.

However, firearms would be invaluable in hand-to-hand combat. Unless the aliens have powered armor, then they're invaluable in sabotage. (Whoo needs a hacker when we can just shoot the aliens' computer?...No offense, Kelly.)
Sig

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2012, 08:05:12 am »

Trust me it's another nation attacking, this game is going to be based off of tomorrow when the war began.
Um well... you errr.... My dad was watching it and I thought it would be a good idea for a forum game.

Ben, Ludvig, Eirika, Henry, and Patrick stare in amazement before they realize whats going on.
"Holy shit they hit us! Did anyone see the flag?" Asks Ben.
Before anyone has time to react, rounds hit the areas nearby them. Planes continue to fly overheard dueling and bombing Jefferson City. The group piles in the car and begins forming their plans.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 05:24:58 pm by Elfeater »
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2012, 05:48:47 pm »

((Missouri?))

"Drive away from town. Maybe go along US-54?"
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2012, 05:55:49 pm »

Sit in the back seat, hum tunelessly.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2012, 06:24:39 pm »

"Shit man shit let's get the hell out of here! Who's driving?"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2012, 06:35:10 pm »

((This.

There's a reason everyone left Switzerland the fuck alone in the world wars. However, it seems we are in America.))

"I-I think... those might be T-50's!" Gripping the steering wheel, looking horrified. "Where the hell is the 54??"
I need to put something interesting here.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2012, 06:42:19 pm »

((East-Northeast. Ish.
I've got a map of Jefferson City, MO, open on my tablet, and that looked like a good way to go IMHO.))

Try to give directions.

((Are we all Americans?))
Sig

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2012, 07:08:21 pm »

Yeah Missouri, Errr lets say you are over by Memorial park for now? I have Google earth up myself. If you wouldn't mind doing something like this
NAME
Action

It will help me keep track of everything much more efficiently.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2012, 07:21:55 pm »

HENRY

"Head south to Main then turn left. You'll be heading east-southeast. Keep on Main and turn left at the bridge over the river. Hopefully, travel won't be too bad."
Sig
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8