Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which setting

Centauri Colonies
Scorched Earth
Strawberry

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: The Centauri Colonies/ Scorched Earth: OOC/Worldbuilding  (Read 19093 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: The Centauri Colonies/ Scorched Earth: OOC/Worldbuilding
« Reply #135 on: November 22, 2012, 05:52:35 pm »

Uhm I've got like 15 normal radios and around 4000 infantry radios :).

Pretty sure I could do it if I really wanted to since I can just load one onto a chopper and move it away from my town.

Well then, that solves that problem, now you and your future allies can know where that blasted ship is at all times.

GM said all Colony Pods have Radios. So if you have more than one pod, you should be able to triangulate.
From the sounds of things these pods are pretty damn big, so I think there might be some trouble involved in doing that.

Only when the ship is transmitting.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2012, 05:58:07 pm »

True enough, true enough
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2012, 05:58:37 pm »

Hah I had 23 pods so I was lucky :).

Down to 14 now and dropping since I'm using them to build my fortress.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2012, 06:02:01 pm »

1 and a cargo shuttle.  Well if I fix it I have an aircraft.  Say, maybe I could provide some logistical support?
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2012, 06:03:49 pm »

mesor as it stands your very likely to piss everyone off, and you might want to remember that my drones could probably make mince meat of your infantry, as ebbor said they are apparently rather strong units. That coupled with the fact me and origami are most likely going to form an alliance we could probably produce fifty times what you'll be able to and far more advance in tech then you. :)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2012, 06:06:38 pm »

mesor as it stands your very likely to piss everyone off, and you might want to remember that my drones could probably make mince meat of your infantry, as ebbor said they are apparently rather strong units. That coupled with the fact me and origami are most likely going to form an alliance we could probably produce fifty times what you'll be able to and far more advance in tech then you. :)
Yeah but I also strive to become allied with him.  Of course if he becomes a liability I'll just pull a hilter.  That is, after splitting up poland (or the equivalent), I'll drop all my treaties and start a planet spanning war that will change the political face of the planet for many years to come.  The only difference will be that I shall hope to have nukes by then and I will strive to not lose.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 06:09:02 pm by Origami_Psycho »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2012, 06:09:39 pm »

And I shall strive to pull off the second battle of Britain and blow your ass out of the skies.

If you contact me I'm happy to accept your offer.

Maybe your drones would for now although once you include gunships and tanks I would probably come out on top even though it would likely destroy most of my army.
But infrastructure wise I out strip either of you for the time being so once we make an alliance and I have the transports up and running I can probably begin shipping stuff out to the two of you.
I don't plan to make aggressive moves on any players until I have an overwhelming advantage.

Or Origami can nuke them before I attack :P.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 06:13:32 pm by mesor »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2012, 06:14:02 pm »

I wouldn't mind showing those so called pirates a thing or two about terror.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2012, 06:15:38 pm »

Hah well if the pirates or anything else comes after you I'll just have to send them 25 heavily armed and heavily armored new friends to play with.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2012, 06:19:57 pm »

Well, you have my eternal gratitude, mein Verbündeter

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2012, 06:23:19 pm »

The pirates have less than 1000 doods and ain't a threat to anybody who isn't on the coast Psycho. Anybody on the map who can reach me can beat me; the question is 'Is it worth it?'

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 22, 2012, 06:25:47 pm »

To avoid getting a nuke dropped on my head.

Your welcome :P plus it's way to show off my gunships.
I'm gonna need to begin building hybrid fighters fairly soon as well I think once I have everything up and running and a decent force of APC and all terrain tanks built. Plus some transport choppers.

In my case, yes once I discover that you have slaves.

Unless of course your willing to sell me your slaves, then I don't need to slaughter your fleet with gunships then send in the tanks to bombard your town until you surrender :).

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2012, 06:28:31 pm »

The pirates have less than 1000 doods and ain't a threat to anybody who isn't on the coast Psycho. Anybody on the map who can reach me can beat me; the question is 'Is it worth it?'
YOU ARE AN ILLNESS THAT HURT THE ASPECT OF OUR GOD THAT CARRIED US THROUGH THE VOID, THAT ALONE IS ENOUGH TO CONDEMN YOU TO DEATH!  Not to mention the slavery, murder, extortion, and drug trafficking you are already taking part in.  All you can expect to receive from us is coffins and lead.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 22, 2012, 06:30:23 pm »

To avoid getting a nuke dropped on my head.

Your welcome :P plus it's way to show off my gunships.
I'm gonna need to begin building hybrid fighters fairly soon as well I think once I have everything up and running and a decent force of APC and all terrain tanks built. Plus some transport choppers.

In my case, yes once I discover that you have slaves.

Unless of course your willing to sell me your slaves, then I don't need to slaughter your fleet with gunships then send in the tanks to bombard your town until you surrender :).

My interceptors have anti-air. Gunshipping them to death might be costly.

Slaves will be integrated quickly into society, but if you ask before that happens, I'd be glad to sell.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 22, 2012, 06:32:12 pm »

Yea slavery is bad.

Taking people hostage to protect them is good.
Which is what I'm going to do if the unarmed village decided it does not want to join me :).

I can build more, plus I don't actually really need to anyway.
I can just use choppers to drop infantry directly into your town, you don't have the men to resist an invasion force and once your territory is gone then I can sink the boats, Or just build an EMP bomb and disable them then sink them.

Well if you'd contact me now we could arrange it, ships have radios so you already have the means to contact me :P.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17