Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Indiefort Countdown Bundle and Winter Sales!  (Read 6872 times)

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes actually, quite a few of the games are steam released!

We will be offering steam codes for all the games that have them available, as well as the promise that ANY GAME ACCEPTED ONTO GREENLIGHT WILL GET YOU A STEAM CODE.

Oh, and I'm not mean about dev's using the bundle to promote their greenlight page, that's what this is for, proper exposure!

ALSO: Any donation made above the base price of the game goes untouched by gamersgate and myself, we give the money in full to both the charity and the devs.
Poysky Productions

Catastrophic lolcats

• Bay Watcher
  • [FORTRESSDESTROYER:2]
    • View Profile

Considering this is a promo event for Gamer's Gate I very much doubt to see Steam keys at any point. Gamer's Gate is a wonderful service though and if i didn't have the majority of my games locked to Steam and the Steamworks exclusives I would've considered jumping ship to Gamer's Gate fully a while ago.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Considering this is a promo event for Gamer's Gate I very much doubt to see Steam keys at any point. Gamer's Gate is a wonderful service though and if i didn't have the majority of my games locked to Steam and the Steamworks exclusives I would've considered jumping ship to Gamer's Gate fully a while ago.

I think you failed to read Alex's post right above you. All Steam games are promised steam keys now and in the future.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Catastrophic lolcats

• Bay Watcher
  • [FORTRESSDESTROYER:2]
    • View Profile

That I did, I'm rather tired. That's an interesting move by GG I must say. Suppose it can never hurt to have copies of games over different services in case on of them bites the bullet.

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let me quickly elaborate. Indiefort exists to HELP DEVS, not to help me make money. I make money, sure, so does GG, but why would we keep devs from actively making more money by offering steam keys to faithful customers. It'd be pretty poor form for me to do it, and yes the irony of the fact that that is COMMON PRACTICE is not spent on me. I suppose we like to keep in mind that dev's are people with needs too hahaha.

Poysky Productions

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!

Looking forward to some of those bundles! Hopefully I'll be able to gift some of those I already have away as well!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Achron for $4? Awesome. Hopefully I can get it to run on here.
War of the Human Tanks? It sounded silly awesome before, neato.
Strategic War in Europe looks interesting, though I have far too many strategy games already >.>

Aeon Command is neat, but I already have SPAZ...
Are you fighting the masses of units or commanding them in Alien Hallway?
Terrorhedron doesn't look as pretty as Defence Grid as far as 3d TDs go, but it still looks interesting.

Sounds pretty nice indeed.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 06:56:45 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Poysky Productions

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile

Prepare to have my money thrown at you.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Please don't assault the bundlers with hard coinage.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Please don't assault the bundlers with hard coinage.
Dollars don't fly well though. And I don't think anyone is strong enough to push rai at the devs general direction.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey thanks for the support! It'll be up TOMORROW 3-5 PM GMT+1 ok?
Poysky Productions

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

So....9PM EST?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Hey thanks for the support! It'll be up TOMORROW 3-5 PM GMT+1 ok?
Please stop stalking me and scheduling stuff so that it overlaps with the only lecture of the day.

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No way Darvi, it wouldn't be fun that way. I made this ENTIRE bundle just to stiff you on day one :P.
Poysky Productions
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6