Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Indiefort Countdown Bundle and Winter Sales!  (Read 6867 times)

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Indiefort Countdown Bundle and Winter Sales!
« on: November 16, 2012, 08:46:51 am »

Hey guys, I just wanted to give you (as always) a weeks notice prior to a bundle launch. Here's a copy of the press statment I just released to the major publishing sites like eurogamer and kotaku.

IndieFort “CountDown” Bundle

www.indiefort.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mot1Sl9tXbE

Starting this Black Friday GamersGate will be proud to introduce the IndieFort Countdown
Bundle.

A selection of twenty great Independent games will be running a five week relay race of sorts,
with four games every week; and that isn’t the best part!

The bundles are priced at $4 dollars each - but every week where you purchase a bundle you
will get $1 off on the next one! So if you buy all the bundles they’ll cost you $4 the first week,
$3 the second, $2 the third, $1 the fourth, and as a special thank you we offer our die-hard
fans the fifth bundle will then be ABSOLUTELY FREE!

We have also teamed up with the kind folks at the charity organization Help-Daniel. Help-
Daniel is a charity drive to help a game developer, Daniel … , cover the medical expenses
needed to treat his brain tumor. We are dedicating part of the proceeds from the full five
weeks of sales to him, and want to reach out to the community for help in the hopes he makes
a full recovery soon.

As always, the entire GamersGate team wishes you all Happy Holidays!

Kind Regards

-Alexander Poysky

Content Manager - GamersGate

ANNNNNND here's a list of the games on offer!

First Week

Aeon Command
Genetrive 2
Space Pirates and Zombies
Waveform

Second Week

Caster
Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece
Strategic War in Europe
Zombies

Third Week

Alien Hallway
Bridge It
Eryi's Action
Terrorhedron

Fourth Week

Achron
Alien Shooter 2 Conscription
Orczz
Syder Arcade

Fifth Week

War of the Human Tanks
Will Fight for Food
Zafehouse: Diaries
Zombie Shooter 2

*EDIT*
Yes actually, quite a few of the games are steam released!

We will be offering steam codes (for a select few devs who DO want to distribute steam keys as thanks.  Let me explain, all of the games in the bundle have GamersGate keys, while SOME are also on Steam. Of those on Steam, we asked if they wanted to provide Steam Keys. Some said no, so to those who believed that ALL games had Steam keys, or that all games that HAD Steam keys were going to give free keys, or to those who thought they would get TWO keys (Steam and Gamersgate to give to a friend), On a side note, I have been informed that some of Sigma Team's keys are not registering on Steam, we are working to sort it because I know for a fact that we recieved them, it'll be sorted soon enough, sorry folks! Also, I can confirm achron didn't want his keys to be released via Steam, and while I can't go into details as to the WHY I can say I fully support his decision and Chris himself is a great guy. Sorry guys!

ALSO: Any donation made above the base price of the game goes untouched by gamersgate and myself, we give the money in full to both the charity and the devs.

Lemme know what you all think!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 02:17:19 pm by alexpoysky »
Poysky Productions

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks great Alex! Can't wait to take advantage. There are about 2 games each week there that I really want!
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Catastrophic lolcats

• Bay Watcher
  • [FORTRESSDESTROYER:2]
    • View Profile

Dear me, that's quite the collection of games. Guess my stupid little minion thing is going to explode in euphoria.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Twenty games for ten dollars is practically theft. unfortunately, I don't have ten dollars to spend on games. :V

alexpoysky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks guys. Please remember that we are giving a chunk of the proceeds to the Help-Daniel foundation!
Poysky Productions

phr00t

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you Alex, very happy to be a part of another IndieFort bundle with Gentrieve 2! Also thank you to everyone who participates -- this is an amazingly cheap bundle so we hope it will serve the gamers well :)

Minerne

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

One of the Aeon Command developers here.  We're part of the first week of the bundle.  There are a lot of great indie devs participating, so hope you guys check it out.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

Wow, that is a lot of games!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

When is Black Friday anyway? From the timing I expect it to be in a week, but, ya well, just to pe sure.

Kaje

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think I'll just buy the last bundle to get Zafehouse: Diaries for a much more reasonable price than they currently want for it!

getter77

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good to see Achron taking part----it had a rough launch given how ambitious the design of the game is, but if you look through the many changelogs since then you'll see quite a good bit of continued polishing and improving on all fronts.

christonian

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's Play Addict
    • View Profile

looks great as always alex

doomtrader

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi all,

I'm dev from Wastelands Interactive.
Our latest release - Strategic War in Europe - is in the bundle, a nice game for all of those who like the strategy games. Like they say:
"Easy to learn, and hard to master".

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am really excited for Strategic War in Europe. It looks like classic hex based strategy and there can never be enough!
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Any info on Steam codes?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6