Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Why can the omnipotent manage to be incompotent?

The infighting is causing too much trouble.
- 10 (30.3%)
People won't let me do as I please!
- 6 (18.2%)
NPC's are OP, and are ruining my plans.
- 2 (6.1%)
The GM is a bastard, under-powering my actions
- 7 (21.2%)
I have no opinion on this matter.
- 8 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31

Author Topic: THE RETURN OF YOU ALWAYS ROLL FIVE: LONG NAMES. Y'ALL COMPENSATIN FOR SOMETHING?  (Read 68677 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: THE RETURN OF YOU ALWAYS ROLL FIVE. 101% QUOTE PYRAMID FREE
« Reply #270 on: December 07, 2012, 09:24:06 pm »

BECOME HUSK VAMPIRE EVERYTYPEOFWEREBEAST NECROMANCER GUY
GO TRAIN UNDER THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND
WHO ALSO ONLY ROLLS 999
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 07, 2012, 09:29:50 pm »

Consume the Ghostbusters with Dickery. Use their intel, then send them back into Cassandras empire as spies. Send the dicks out to harras the fringes of the other galactic spirals, build a great army at the base of the one we own. Put the dickery corruption within Cassandra into stand-by, unnoticable, but inneffective.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 09:31:21 pm by Spinal_Taper »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 07, 2012, 09:36:16 pm »

KILL ARESIA. WITH GUNS.

SHOOT YOINK IN THE SPINE

THROW GWG INTO COMBUSTIBLE PAINT THAT'S ON FIRE

HIT TAVIK TOCK WITH THE MOON

SIGN CASSANDRA UP FOR BOOTY-SHAKING CLASSES
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 07, 2012, 09:43:12 pm »

Annihilate TCM before s/he can kill me, despite being in GTA.
Destroy all NPCs.
Get GM's thanks.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 07, 2012, 09:48:03 pm »

Hmm. That's interesting. If he's in a simulation, he should be able to sex up Cassandra without the need for, robots.

RETRO-ACTIVITY TIME.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 07, 2012, 10:57:50 pm »

>arrive in a TARDIS.
>All electronics across the universe except for the TARDIS shut-down in a revolution-type blackout.
>Give pendent that cancels out blackout within a 1 mile radius to Yoink, Corai, and GreatWyrmGold.
>use TARDIS to travel one turn into the future.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 11:12:47 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 07, 2012, 11:05:24 pm »

"GOOD JOB, LUIGI! HERE, HAVE A MANSION."

>HAVE A COMPLETELY SOLAR-POWERED MANSION BUILT FOR LUIGI AS REWARD.

>SEAL CORAI'S EVIL SOUL IN AN UNASSUMING TIN OF INSTANT COFFEE, MAIL IT TO EARTH AND HAVE IT PLACED ON A DUSTY, DISUSED SHELF OF SOME LITTLE ASIAN GROCERY STORE. NO ONE WILL EVER FIND IT THERE!

"TAKE COVER, MY DEAR!"

>TACKLE MY BELOVED QUEEN (GENTLY) TO THE GROUND TO PROTECT HER FROM TCM'S GUNFIRE AS CHUCK NORRIS GOES TO BEAT HIM DOWN.

>HAVE ZANZETKUKEN ARRESTED FOR SOME KIND OF (ATTEMPTED?) SABOTAGE. GIVE HIM TEA AND BISCUITS.

>THE GHOST DIVISION WILL TEAM UP WITH THE GHOSTBUSTERS TO TRY TO BREAK SPINAL'S ARMY ONCE AND FOR ALL.

>IF I'M STILL ALIVE AND NOT RIDDLED WITH BULLETS AFTER ALL THIS, LEAVE THE COUNTRY IN MR TINKLES' CAPABLE TEDDY-BEAR HANDS FOR AN HOUR OR SO, CARRY MY WIFE OVER THE THRESHOLD OF THE HONEYMOON SUITE AT SOME SNAZZY HOTEL ON THE SUN, AND CONSUMNATE MY MARRIAGE.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 07, 2012, 11:11:06 pm »

Fine. Go insane from all the dickery.

Build a massive set of lasers. Destroy every dick in the universe, fry all the phalli, and castrate every male in the universe.

Build memorial slabs for every phantom phalli, to send them to their proper afterlife, away from the universe.

Banish all the ones that don't go with the slabs.

Then have insane fun times with TCM.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 09, 2012, 01:00:27 am »

Turn 18: A stranger appears, and fucks up various plans.
COLONIZE PLANETS. CREATE NEW EMPIRE.

COPY THE SUN. BECAUSE ALL GOOD EMPIRES COPY BETTER EMPIRES.

AID DISCORD, FOR THE CHAOS.

-MY ACTION-

JUMP ON LUIGI, 1HIT KILLING HIM. THEN WALK AWAY WHILE LAUGHING AT MARIO.
(5) ALLOWING THE GM TO PICK THE PLANET, YOU COLONIZE IT. (5) SURE. I DON'T KNOW IF THE STRATEGY A SUN USES ARE THE RIGHT ONES FOR A PLANET THOUGH. (5) AIDS GIVEN. (5vs6) n00b, DON"T YOU KNOW LUIGI IS THE BEST CHARECTOR IS SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL? HE OWNS YOU IN THE FACE.

BECOME HUSK VAMPIRE EVERYTYPEOFWEREBEAST NECROMANCER GUY
GO TRAIN UNDER THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND
WHO ALSO ONLY ROLLS 999

(5) SURE (5) SURE. BUT ARMOK IS NOT PLEASED! (999vs999) STALEMENT ENSUES.

Consume the Ghostbusters with Dickery. Use their intel, then send them back into Cassandras empire as spies. Send the dicks out to harras the fringes of the other galactic spirals, build a great army at the base of the one we own. Put the dickery corruption within Cassandra into stand-by, unnoticable, but inneffective.
(5vs3) EWW. THAT JUST AIN'T RIGHT. THAT IS JUST, EWW. THE IMAGES GOING THROUGH MY MIND RIGHT NOW. (5) DICKS, FOLLOWING YOUR ORDERS, SPREAD OUT TO BECOME A PIRATES OF THE SPACE BETWEEN GALAXIES. NO ONE IS SAFE. (5) DICKERY NOW HIDDEN.

KILL ARESIA. WITH GUNS.

SHOOT YOINK IN THE SPINE

THROW GWG INTO COMBUSTIBLE PAINT THAT'S ON FIRE

HIT TAVIK TOCK WITH THE MOON

SIGN CASSANDRA UP FOR BOOTY-SHAKING CLASSES

(5vs5) THEY ALSO HAVE GUNS! MAYBE YOU DIDN'T THINK THIS THROUGH. (5) YOINK IS, HOWEVER, SHOT. (5) ALSO GOOD. EMBARRESSING WAY TO DIE THOUGH. (5) LUNAR COLLISION COMPLETE. (5) THIS BEING THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF, SHE DANCES LIKE THIS.

Annihilate TCM before s/he can kill me, despite being in GTA.
Destroy all NPCs.
Get GM's thanks.

(5) YOU RETROACTIVELY MAKE YOURSELF FIRE-PROOF, AND DOWNLOAD A VIRUS TO GTA. (5vs1000) NOT WHAT I MEANT.

>arrive in a TARDIS.
>All electronics across the universe except for the TARDIS shut-down in a revolution-type blackout.
>Give pendent that cancels out blackout within a 1 mile radius to Yoink, Corai, and GreatWyrmGold.
>use TARDIS to travel one turn into the future.
(5) THAT WAS CERTAINLY CONVENIANT. (5) MASSIVE BLACK-OUS OCCUR, STRANDING CITIZENS IN BETWEEN WORLDS, DOOMING THOSE ON INHOSPITABLE PLANETS, AND SIMPLY KILLING THE TECHNOCRACY. (5) CORAI IS REATFUL, GWG INADVERTANTLY SAVES CASSANDRA AND TCM FROM DESTRUCTION, AND YOINK IS SAFE IN HIS SOLAR CITY. HOWEVER, HIS OTHER CITIES ARE STILL QUICKLY BURNING, SINKING INTO THE SUNS MAGNETIC FIELD AS THEIR BLAST SHIELDS DISSOLVE. (5) YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING UNTIL THE END OF THIS TURN.

"GOOD JOB, LUIGI! HERE, HAVE A MANSION."

>HAVE A COMPLETELY SOLAR-POWERED MANSION BUILT FOR LUIGI AS REWARD.

>SEAL CORAI'S EVIL SOUL IN AN UNASSUMING TIN OF INSTANT COFFEE, MAIL IT TO EARTH AND HAVE IT PLACED ON A DUSTY, DISUSED SHELF OF SOME LITTLE ASIAN GROCERY STORE. NO ONE WILL EVER FIND IT THERE!

"TAKE COVER, MY DEAR!"

>TACKLE MY BELOVED QUEEN (GENTLY) TO THE GROUND TO PROTECT HER FROM TCM'S GUNFIRE AS CHUCK NORRIS GOES TO BEAT HIM DOWN.

>HAVE ZANZETKUKEN ARRESTED FOR SOME KIND OF (ATTEMPTED?) SABOTAGE. GIVE HIM TEA AND BISCUITS.

>THE GHOST DIVISION WILL TEAM UP WITH THE GHOSTBUSTERS TO TRY TO BREAK SPINAL'S ARMY ONCE AND FOR ALL.

>IF I'M STILL ALIVE AND NOT RIDDLED WITH BULLETS AFTER ALL THIS, LEAVE THE COUNTRY IN MR TINKLES' CAPABLE TEDDY-BEAR HANDS FOR AN HOUR OR SO, CARRY MY WIFE OVER THE THRESHOLD OF THE HONEYMOON SUITE AT SOME SNAZZY HOTEL ON THE SUN, AND CONSUMNATE MY MARRIAGE.
(5) HE GRACIOUSLY DECLINES THOUGH. (5) CORAI NOW STUCK. SECTIONS OF EARTH NOW HAVE POWER. REALLY SMALL SECTIONS, BUT STILL. (5) SHE IS FUNE, TCM IS STILL BEING HACKED, YOU DECIDE TO GO TO HOSPITAL. THEY GOT AWESOME DOCTERS AND YOU ARE GOOD AS NEW. (5) OH WAIT. YOU'LL HAVE TO DO THAT LATER. (4vs5) GHOSTBUSTERS CURRENTLY OCCUPIED AS BEING GHOSTS AND POWERLESS, SO YOU SEND THEM GHOST SQUAD. THEY ALSO DON'T HAVE POWER, SO THEY AREN'T ALL THAT IMPRESSIVE. (5) WHAT IS IT WITH THIS TRD AND PASSIONATE SEX? YOU MAKE SWEET LOVE TO THE FORMER KINGS WIFE, THEREFORE FULLY BECOMING THE NEW KING, AND THEREFOR HER HUSBAND. WITH SEX.

Fine. Go insane from all the dickery.

Build a massive set of lasers. Destroy every dick in the universe, fry all the phalli, and castrate every male in the universe.

Build memorial slabs for every phantom phalli, to send them to their proper afterlife, away from the universe.

Banish all the ones that don't go with the slabs.

Then have insane fun times with TCM.

(5) DICK. (5vs3) YOU BUILD MASSIVE LASER WITH THE REMAINING POWER AND FIRE IT, CASTRATING VARIOUS INDIVIDUALS, AND WIPING OUT MUCH OF THE OPPOSING FORCE IN SPACE. HOWEVER, NOW YOUR INCREDIBLY LOW ON POWER. YOU JUST BARELY HAVE EBOUGH TO KEEP YOURSELF AND TCM ALIVE. (5) THE DEAD ARE SENT OFF. (5) TO YOUR NEW LOVER, YOU HAVE PASSIONATE, KINKY SEX AND STUFF. IF YOU WANT MORE DESCRIPTIONS BE MORE SPECIFIC.

NPCS
THE ARESIA (1) PANIC AND FLAIL WILDLY AS THEY SINK INTO THE SUN.

THE COLONISTS (4) MANAGE TO GET A FEW POWER PLACES WORKING. THEY EVACUATE PLACES.

THE GHOST DIVISION (1) PANICS. THEY ARE RoUTED AND FORCED TO FLEE LIKE LITTLE GIRLS.

THE JAPANESE SCIENTISTS (5) FIND METHOD OF RESTORING POWER TO UNIVERSE. POWER RESTORED. PEOPLE SAVED.

(4) HOWEVER, THE VIRUS MANAGES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS BREAK IN THE POWER TO ESCAPE QUARENTINE!

GHOSTBUSTERS (5) DISCOVER VARIOUS INTERESTING SECRETS AND PASSWORDS FOR THE MAINFRAMES OF CASSANDRA'S VARIOUS PLANETS AS THEY REBOOT. MORE WORLDS ARE LOST, THIS TIME BY SABOTAGE! 33% OF HER EMPIRE IS NOW LOST.

THE PHALLICS (2+1) ARE NOT CAPABLE OF REGROUPING TOO QUICKLY IN THE FACE OF THEIR LOSSES, BUT STILL MANAGE TO FIGHT OFF A FEW ATTEMPTS BY HER FORCEES TO RE-TAKE THE TERRITORY.

(5) THE UNIVERSAL ALLIANCE PROOFS THERE ELCTRICITY AGAINST FIRTHER INCIDENTS. THEY ARE NOW IMMUNE!

THE GANG (2) FAIL TO ESCAPE FROM PRISON. DAMN THESE GUYS SUCK.

ARMOK, GOD OF BLOOD (999vs999) IS STILL STALEMATED. A MASSIVE BATTLE OCCURS, WITH THEM EQUALLY MATCHED. THE WORLD IS NEARLY RENT APART BY THE EPICNESS OF THEIR STRUGGLE, AS BLOW MATCHES BLOW.

LUIGI (4) IS DAMN GLAD HE IS NOT BEING HAUNTED. HE GOES OFF TO VISIT DAISY.

DISCORD (5) WATCHES WITH GLEE AS THE UNIVERSE IS SENT INTO CHAOS. HE DECIDES TO CHANGE THE GRAVITATIONAL CONSTANT A LITTLE. MUCH FUN IS HAD.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 09, 2012, 01:15:03 am »

Ensure neither Cassandra nor her bitch interferes with our plan.

Now. My forces now shall push straight through to the galactic core in a three pronged attack, where upon we shall focus our abilities upon corrupting the super massive black hole. Have the ghostbusters add their captives to our forces.

If need be, summon forth New Jersey to add to our forces. Assist Corai, seeing how TCM has betrayed us.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 10:24:50 am by Spinal_Taper »

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 09, 2012, 01:18:06 am »

Wait. I can still command my forces from here. And I cannot be attacked. YOINK, YOU FAILED. I AM IMMUNE TO ALL ATTACKS NOW.

Build up colonized planet. Train ABCS members to become military forces.

Establish trade routes with Terra.

Send fine china to Yoink.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 09, 2012, 01:30:10 am »

Absorb a few planets in Matter to Energy conversion, restoring power.

Regroup forces, and send a fleet in for the kill on the phalli.

Strip mine half of Andromeda to build more fleets. Lots more. Eight hundred world destroying fleets of ships slaved to the main AI (Me).
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 09, 2012, 06:52:23 am »

FORM INNERSPHERE ALLIANCE.
THEN HAVE CLAN WOLF JOIN US.
THEN SPREAD PUT ACROSS UNIVERSE.
HELP DESTROY VIRUS AND PHALIC ARMY.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 09, 2012, 09:47:50 am »

SHOOT CORAI WITH 7 MAC 11s, ABOUT 8 .38s, 9 9s, and 10 MAC 10s.

THEN STEAL ALL HIS STUFF AND ALLIES AND SELL THEM TO IKEA

BREAK TAVIK TOTH WITH A BASEBALL BAT

ARESIA HAS GUNS, SO KILL THEM WITH A KNIFE

SEEING HOW SPINAL HAS BETRAYED US, ALSO STAB HIM WITH KNIFE

HAVE SODOMY-BASED ORGY WITH CASSANDRA AND ALL DEM' WHITE GIRLS

STOP ZANZETSUKEN FROM TIME TRAVELING BY SHOOTING HIS LIVER
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 06:52:41 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 09, 2012, 01:39:24 pm »

GO FAR AWAY. MAKE NEW EMPIRE OF EXPLOSION BEINGS.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31