Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Who is your favorite Hero?

Arkun-Sha! Bringing down the chieftan was so badass I almost forgot it was scripted.
- 6 (31.6%)
Alca-un. She's the most badass, of course!
- 5 (26.3%)
Ulla-Sha. Going on a century didn't stop her from whooping ass.
- 7 (36.8%)
Amma-ah, she's so caring and kind, how could you not like her?
- 1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 54

Author Topic: The Starborn [Xenofiction?]  (Read 76535 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Starborn [Xenofiction]
« Reply #600 on: December 28, 2012, 10:09:10 pm »

are you using a tbalet, im using a comp

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 28, 2012, 10:13:34 pm »

Anyways...yeah, investigate the cylinders and their liquid.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RoaryStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 28, 2012, 10:15:51 pm »

are you using a tbalet, im using a comp

No. It might be my browser, or just the fact that my wireless connection sucks. I have IE7, which I'm currently using.

Let's not derail this thread into a picture fight.

Fakeedit: Dammit, ninja'd
Anyways...yeah, investigate the cylinders and their liquid.
+1

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 28, 2012, 10:18:24 pm »

Err... is it supposed to be from Deathnote?  I guess if it was, then... I guess it must've worked.
What browser are you using, Javier?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 29, 2012, 03:53:29 am »

Ooookaayyy... I had no idea the door was locked. For some reason I assumed it was carelessly left half open.
Anyway. We need to cooperate with humans. Don't do anything stupid, like breaking something (or someone). I'm rather fine with peeking around and tasting cof... One minute... DON'T TOUCH THAT IT'S GOBLIN DRUGS!

Modern Goblins are quite glad caffiene is too long of a word for a name. The chemical is a narcotic to Goblins, and it's use is pandemic. It's developed a subculture not unlike the weed culture of the early 2000's in human history, only instead of calming a goblin down it accelerates them until they have a heart attack or stroke. Coca-cola offers their condolences to the goblin people, and would like to state that in the interest of free cultural exchange they will be setting up vending machines in goblin neighborhood near you.
I swear, this GM is a sly one.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 04:01:39 am by kaian-a-coel »
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #605 on: December 29, 2012, 06:18:39 am »

If we or our friends know what it is, then don't drink it. Also say:"Cool kids don't do drugs!" This is surely a divine method of testing our resolve, by tempting us with shiny cylinders and sweet coffee.

EDIT: Maybe take Usun with us and open one door while sending the other two to explore the other.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 08:02:35 am by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 29, 2012, 09:48:05 am »

Ooookaayyy... I had no idea the door was locked. For some reason I assumed it was carelessly left half open.
Anyway. We need to cooperate with humans. Don't do anything stupid, like breaking something (or someone). I'm rather fine with peeking around and tasting cof... One minute... DON'T TOUCH THAT IT'S GOBLIN DRUGS!

Modern Goblins are quite glad caffiene is too long of a word for a name. The chemical is a narcotic to Goblins, and it's use is pandemic. It's developed a subculture not unlike the weed culture of the early 2000's in human history, only instead of calming a goblin down it accelerates them until they have a heart attack or stroke. Coca-cola offers their condolences to the goblin people, and would like to state that in the interest of free cultural exchange they will be setting up vending machines in goblin neighborhood near you.
We don't know that. Well, we do, but our character does. Besides, that could be mugs of hot chocolate.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 29, 2012, 02:22:35 pm »

Whatever it is, I highly doubt it's coffee.  I'd guess it's Coca-Cola.

Hell, if I had to be addicted to something, I'd like it to be Coca-Cola.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 29, 2012, 03:14:52 pm »

If i had to be addicted to something, it would be magical LSD unicorn crap.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 29, 2012, 03:16:56 pm »

Err... is it supposed to be from Deathnote?  I guess if it was, then... I guess it must've worked.
What browser are you using, Javier?
Chrome, it was the creepiest thing I could think of

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 29, 2012, 03:18:22 pm »

DAMMIT.

But people still want to drink some, for IC reasons (you know, there's no reason for you to drink it, at least no more reason than to not drink it. I guess the point is moot.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intrigued, you dab a finger in the the brown liquid coming from the container and taste it. It tastes quite sweet and good, actually, and feels odd on your tongue. Encouraged by the taste (most sweet things aren't poison, yeah?) you take a quick sip.

Reflex has you swallow before the fizz really hits you, but when it does you cough up some of the stuff. Damn, Arkun, didn't Ulla always tell you to look at your water before it's drunk? The fizzy drink sits in your stomach oddly, bubbling slightly. The sensation is not... unpleasant.

Other than that, you feel no immediate reaction. Time will tell if there are more effects.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 29, 2012, 03:19:44 pm »

Hand some to the other goblins.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #612 on: December 29, 2012, 03:44:15 pm »

LET US ALL GET STONED!!!

Ask the other goblins whether they are willing to go exploring the wonders of this place with us. Then go explore what's hidden behind the closest unopened door. Who knows, it might even be something that will help us communicate with them.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 29, 2012, 03:50:06 pm »

I wasn't interested in drinking it, just, quote, investigating it.

Share the drink, too.
Sig

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 29, 2012, 03:56:08 pm »

Pass the cup around.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 54