Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41

Author Topic: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Faith Betrayed  (Read 39284 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Planet Fall
« Reply #255 on: November 18, 2012, 11:36:12 pm »

Roth wonders if there are any charge packs, having only the one.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 18, 2012, 11:42:05 pm »

Roth wonders if there are any charge packs, having only the one.
Roth sees a sign above one of the weapons stalls, "Las ammunition sold here." It would seem that every stall stocks SP types of ammunition.

Quote from: Ammo costs
Las
Pistol - 10/pack
Basic - 15/pack
Bullets - 1-20
Shells - 1-20
Shot - 1-20
Arrows/Quarrels - 1-20
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 11:44:58 pm by NobodyPro »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 18, 2012, 11:44:58 pm »

>Buy two charge packs of laspistol ammo.
>Find someone who is willing to buy my sword.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 12:13:11 am by Gamerlord »

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 19, 2012, 12:18:04 am »

Allion purchases two charge packs for his compact laspistol for 20 Thrones from the short, dark man in the stall. He talks at length about the benefits of 'advanced' las weaponry, despite only stocking three actual weapons, before he finally hands you your purchases.

Gabriel wakes to a pain in his chest and the sun in his eyes. He was lying in a strange bed with his possessions, armour and uniform piled neatly on a table beside the bed. One thing he does not recognise however, is the vox unit or the small metal box sitting atop the pile. He looks down at himself and notes that his chest is bandaged.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 12:21:22 am by NobodyPro »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 19, 2012, 12:19:38 am »

>Purchase flintlock pistol
>Purchase a backpack (common)
>Purchase clothing (common)
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 19, 2012, 12:22:07 am »

Look around the room curiously and ask anybody nearby.

"Would you happen to know where the rest of my group went and where the man we were here to meet is, also how bad is the damage to my chest?"

Get up, get dressed and put my armor back on while I ask then look in the box.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 12:25:36 am by mesor »

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 19, 2012, 12:41:01 am »

Look around the room curiously and ask anybody nearby.

"Would you happen to know where the rest of my group went and where the man we were here to meet is, also how bad is the damage to my chest?"

Get up and get dressed and put my armor back on while I ask then look in the box.
You call out and an elderly man wearing an apron over his uniform walks in.

"Some of them have left, probably for The Pits. Seer Aristarchus still sits in his study. The damage, it is a simple fracture so you'll be able to walk around. You should be back to your regular capacity in a month or so. Until then, I've provided you with some painkillers." He gestures at the box and you look inside, it is filled with many small capsules. "Take one a day. May the Emperor watch over you." He turns on his heel, checks his chrono and walks out without another word.

You dress in your uniform and don your armour.

>Purchase flintlock pistol
>Purchase a backpack (common)
>Purchase clothing (common)

After purchasing a backpack and clean local clothing for 20 Thrones, a fine flintlock pistol catches Lyssian's eye and she purchases it for 30 Thrones. It is a sturdy piece of work with a simple engraving of a ghostfire flower on the barrel.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 12:42:47 am by NobodyPro »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 19, 2012, 12:45:40 am »

Collect the rest of my stuff then head to the study, knock politely on the door then stand to attention.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 19, 2012, 12:53:39 am »

Collect the rest of my stuff then head to the study, knock politely on the door then stand to attention.
The door swings open to reveal Aristarchus. "Ah, guardsman. You look healthier than you did when you first arrived." He gestures you inside. "Please, come in."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 19, 2012, 12:55:58 am »

Lemanov browsed the wares curiously. He had seen heavy plate armor nearby...But unfortunately it seemed damaged and lacking in the necessary quality. Not only that, his current funds were not enough to purchase it.

Still, he set off to buy some items he deemed necessary...

Buy:
- Gasmask
- Blackpack (Common)
- Clothing (Common)
- 20 Shells

Check for how much the stub automatic plus ammo can be sold for and if there are any grenades for sale.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 19, 2012, 12:56:44 am »

Shrug and follow him in.

"Lucky blow is all sir I've survived far worse, I'm assuming several of the others have voiced the desire to see my head parted from my body so to speak. So I thought I'd come to see you given that you probably have some questions for me."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 19, 2012, 12:59:08 am »

As she walked off, Lyssian remembered that she had bought no ammo! She quickly goes back and buys 3 thrones worth of shots.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 19, 2012, 01:14:39 am »

Lemanov browsed the wares curiously. He had seen heavy plate armor nearby...But unfortunately it seemed damaged and lacking in the necessary quality. Not only that, his current funds were not enough to purchase it.

Still, he set off to buy some items he deemed necessary...

Buy:
- Gasmask
- Blackpack (Common)
- Clothing (Common)
- 20 Shells

Check for how much the stub automatic plus ammo can be sold for and if there are any grenades for sale.
From the gear merchant you puchase a set of local clothing, a backpack and a gas mask for 45 Thrones.

At the gun stall you hand over 2 Thrones for two boxes of shotgun ammunition before asking the merchant to price your stub automatic. The merchant takes the stub automatic from your hands and begins to check it. He checks everything from the slide to the condition of the grip before he finally sets it down on the stall. "I can tell it's local, the dust gets stuck inside and it's in places that you would have been cleaned were it yours. That said, it's in good condition, I could have sold it yesterday, so I would give you... 50 Thrones with the ammo."

Quote from: Grenades on sale
No. / Name / Quality / Cost
7 Fire Bomb Grenades (Poor) 3
2 Nail Bombs (Common) 20
1 Nail Bomb (Good) 60
2 Frag Grenades (Good) 30
1 Choke Gas Grenade (Common) 40

Lyssian turns back to find that the merchant has already pulled a box of shot from below the counter. She purchases two more boxes for a total of 3 Thrones.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 19, 2012, 01:19:12 am »

>Retroactively collect gear that we could have looted that has not been collected yet.
>Sell looted gear.
>Count thrones.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 19, 2012, 01:45:39 am »

Roth drops the pile of clubs onto the stall. The owner looks them over, shrugs and hands her 20 Thrones.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41