Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 41

Author Topic: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Faith Betrayed  (Read 39196 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Turn 1 - The Brazen Sky
« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2012, 02:32:49 am »

"Uhhn." Bernant cracked his eyelids, peering blearily about as the voice came over the vox.
"Oh my, we're here? Right then!"

>Awaken from sedation! (Hey, that rhymes!)

>Neaten self up before heading out and awaiting instruction!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Planet Fall
« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2012, 04:41:32 am »

"We're finally here."

>Get up and head outside, noting all potential escape routes on the way.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2012, 04:58:18 am »

"Is it not strange that a mere outpost can look worse than a hive? We best be careful."

Quickly scan the surroundings for suspicious looking individuals.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2012, 05:09:47 am »

Roth timidly pokes her eyes out, and gets up and follows Allion, trying to stay as far away from Gabriel as possible.

>Be timid!
>Exit the craft!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2012, 07:51:03 am »

Step off the craft, scan the immediate area, keep lasgun to hand.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2012, 08:00:55 am »

Mira grinned. She held up a hand to stifle the light as she gazed upon the landscape - nothing better than being back on solid, able-ground.

"My first official mission. Does anyone know what we're going to be up against, for the veterans here? Other than the briefing of course," the guardsman said, hefting her lasgun.

Get outside, executing safety procedures in craft exit, then admire landscape - meaning examine it.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2012, 08:07:24 am »

"My guess is either cultists or traitors."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2012, 08:18:47 am »

Lemanov easily gets out of his own seat and moves over to Alba to help her, extending a hand to the tech-priest and helping her get out of the seat if needed.
"I don't have any further information aside from the briefing either. We should be careful."

Help accepted or not, he moves on to the rest of the group, stepping out of the shuttle. "At least going through this experience unfazed will start to be second-nature to you after some time. Some of our Order's rookies needed three training drops to get used to it."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2012, 09:17:26 am »

Alba accepts Lemanov's help with muttered thanks, slightly unsteady on her feet after the bumpy ride, but lingers at the exit for a moment, resting her hand on the doorframe. "Thank you for our swift and safe arrival, noble spirit... Go with the Omnissiah."

Propping herself up with her staff, she sighs with a mixture of relief and gratitude as she finally set foot on solid ground once more, and takes one last quick look over her data slate as she distances herself from the shuttle. "Aristarchus..." she murmurs, scanning the area.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2012, 02:51:22 pm »

"we should scout the local area I guessL kinda new to the ground not being metal and all
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2012, 05:08:10 pm »

As you leave the lighter you see dozens of grubby-faced men scrubbing the hull, attaching the hose to refuel it and workers approaching with a hover sled. Within moments a blotchy-faced official, wearing dusty and once-fine navy-blue robes trimmed in gaudy gold chains. Flanking him on either side are four large men casually cradling shotguns and breathing noisily through their re-breathers.

"Welcome to Port Suffering. I am Kerred Smyk of the under-consul and I would like you to answer some questions. What is your purpose here? How long do you intend to stay?"

Spoiler: PCs (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2012, 05:18:30 pm »

Lemanov smiles and performs a short, respectful bow as it is and always was the tradition in his world.

"We are here to meet with Inquisitor Aristarchus, the Seer. Our purpose and how long we will still may depend on what he himself says. It might be in your interests to direct your questions to him, our superior." he answers firmly, his voice showing discipline through.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2012, 05:22:31 pm »

Move off to the right edge of our group and remain quiet, visually scan the immediate area for signs of danger to us.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 05:28:15 pm by mesor »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2012, 08:24:02 pm »

Mister Hurk simply positioned himself to one side of the Arbitrator, letting the latter do the talking as he simply stood there looking dignified, with a straight back, expression blank and arms folded neatly behind his back. If only perhaps he had some decent clothes, the effect would be greater, but still...

>Stand by.

>Discreetly observe things. All of the things. Without moving or gawping or anything silly like that.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2012, 08:50:43 pm »

Lemanov smiles and performs a short, respectful bow as it is and always was the tradition in his world.

"Surely the Inquisition does not send it's agents blind?  My superiors and I would very much like to know what business could possibly bring the eyes of the Holy Ordos to our humble planet."

Move off to the right edge of our group and remain quiet, visually scan the immediate area for signs of danger to us.
>Discreetly observe things. All of the things. Without moving or gawping or anything silly like that.[/b]
You both note how the guards are leaning over the group threateningly.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 41