Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 41

Author Topic: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Faith Betrayed  (Read 39181 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Turn 1 - The Brazen Sky
« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2012, 12:19:23 am »

"I do, Allion." Mira replied.

"Despite his snide comments, I fight for the person willing to stand by my side. You know, if he didn't say anything regarding chaos..."
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 12:31:01 am by Tiruin »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2012, 12:20:07 am »

While her compatriots had been arguing over daemonic summonings and the guardsman, Lyssian had taken the chance to enter a meditative state, a state from which she would hear nothing. Well, usually anyway. She finally roused herself when a certain assassin mentioned killing someone. It was most painful to be separated from the trance by such things.

The Sororitas looked at him and then the rest of the passengers. She stood up, holding onto the walls and spoke in her harshest and most authoritative voice. "I don't know what was happening, but this bloody ends now. Emperor's sake, at least wait for our mission to end before you tear each other to pieces."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2012, 12:21:16 am »

"Oh shut it. If you were listening you'd be in the same position as me right now."

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2012, 12:22:44 am »

Alba just sighed at length, slumping into her seat and closing her eyes. 'You don't know the circumstances, he doesn't even know the circumstances-- there's nothing you can say to convince him. Just... relax.'
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 03:02:48 pm by HailFire »
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2012, 12:24:26 am »

"I'm here to kill those who use the powers of the warp against the emperor, a task which I am uniquely capable of accomplishing, I have no intention of causing any harm to any of you or betraying the emperor, I apologize for my pore taste in jokes.
But have you ever experienced anything close to what I have? I am treated as an outcast because I was born with a gene, I did not choose to be born with it, I did not have a choice in it, I did not want to be here, the only place I was ever accepted was amongst my own regiment and I was given a direct order to volunteer for a job that took me away from the only people who truly accept me, so maybe you can understand why I'm in a bad mood.

I thank you Mira, it seems as normal that none but members of the guard are capable of looking beyond the petty rumors and misconceptions. I would be honored to fight by your side sister.
"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2012, 12:25:05 am »

Lemanov rubs his temples. Already having to deal with so many problems even before he sets his foot on the ground of the planet...That does not bid well. Not well at all.
"Mr. Guardsman, please refrain from any more aggressiveness. Staying quiet would do you good."

"Everyone else, let's leave those matters for after we finally get our boots on the ground. This is a shuttle and any combat inside this cramped space is in bad taste for the moment."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2012, 12:27:48 am »

"I will when the rest of you stop treating me like a monster because of how I was born."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2012, 12:28:58 am »

"I believe the Guard are but servants for the Emperor. My own opinion, however, is to see you all alive despite anything against us. However, I did not like your comment on demons. Your current state does not give any excuse to speak of the filth."

Mira adjusted her position.

"Anyway, my name is Mira Lynn. Great to meet you all in this condition. Nothing like a...pre-mission cup of tension to get the chat on."

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2012, 12:29:46 am »

"ETA until we hit the ground?"
Again, you shout towards the cockpit.

The vox replies, "ETA: Four minutes, three seconds."

EDIT: Whoops.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 12:40:02 am by NobodyPro »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2012, 12:30:20 am »

"I'm 'treating you like a monster' because of how you act!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2012, 12:31:05 am »

Lemanov rubs his temples. Already having to deal with so many problems even before he sets his foot on the ground of the planet...That does not bid well. Not well at all.
"Mr. Guardsman, please refrain from any more aggressiveness. Staying quiet would do you good."

"Everyone else, let's leave those matters for after we finally get our boots on the ground. This is a shuttle and any combat inside this cramped space is in bad taste for the moment."

"My thoughts exactly. Thank you law-keeper for your most level-headed response." Lyssian sat down and waited, humming a folk tune.

As she did, Lyssian glanced at that most troublesome guardsman. "Perhaps if you'd quieten down we wouldn't".
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2012, 12:32:46 am »

"Can someone send a message ahead to prepare an explosive collar?"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2012, 12:33:56 am »

Shrug and take a nap.
"I'm sorry sister, I forget that most people fear daemons.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2012, 12:34:38 am »

"'Fear daemons' sounds like an understatement."

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2012, 12:35:05 am »

"I never said you were a monster, guardsman." Alba said evenly, keeping her eyes closed. "Since I've known you, you've waved a shotgun around in my face, joked about summoning a daemon in our lander, and done your best to try giving our psyker a heart attack.

I think you are insane."
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 41