Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 41

Author Topic: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Faith Betrayed  (Read 39192 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Turn 1 - The Brazen Sky
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2012, 11:41:42 pm »

"Having this gene does not make me an enemy, most people like me are recruited to hunt enemy psykers, I simply choose to remain with the guard and in doing so have saved more then a few soldiers. Despite the rumors to the contrary it does not make me evil, it is well known amongst my former regiment and many people more important that I possess this gene and as far as they are concerned that simply makes me an exceptionally valuable guardsman."

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2012, 11:42:34 pm »

"I don't care. One wrong move and I'll cut off your head."

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2012, 11:43:34 pm »

Alba glared at the assassin, his words a shot of ice into her veins. "Have you seen a daemon before, by any chance? ...and I don't know what you think the Adeptus Mechanicus did to you, but they saved my life. Not all of us have given up the flesh."

Slowly, she turned her head to Gabriel, struggling to keep her voice level. "Guardsman, I-I think you are insane. Do you think they can't hear you when you d-do that? If you joke like that again, we are probably going to have to kill you."
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2012, 11:43:46 pm »

Lemanov eyes the rest of the group. He is still up for splattering the man's brains on the wall.
"Well, I suppose you feel well, superior and a special person for that, but remember we have a psyker and you are being most uncouth."

His eyes narrow once again. "Your talk of summoning isn't helping you any, so I suppose you could and should stay quiet for enough time to allow us to stop entertaining certain thoughts of executing justice right now."

"So sir, what are we going to do about this guy?"

The knight taps his shotgun but keeps his eyes calm. "We talk about this incident later and deliver him to any inquisitorial authority unless he starts to act aggressively. If he does, mad dogs are taken down to deliver them mercy."
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 11:45:48 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2012, 11:46:05 pm »

"Agreed."

Allion turns to Alba.

"They stole me from my family, experimented on me and tossed me onto the trash heap to die. I was eight. They then built a foundry over the place I used to live and forced my family to work for them as slaves. And the tech-priest responsible for it all? I cut off his head when I was thirteen. Do not anger me little girl."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2012, 11:47:14 pm »

"That sounds perfectly fair to me, you won't receive any reasons from me, I accepted this job because you will likely face enemy psykers and so I saw a chance to save lives. I liked my old job but the inquisition had other plans for me, and so you are aware, they know full well that I have knowledge of chaos, tens of thousands of guardsman do, when your job is to fight chaos it's inevitable you will discover something of it."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2012, 11:59:45 pm »

Mira turned to address the rest, taking a deep breath as she finished her vigil.

"Guardsman, I'd prefer it if you'd not besmirch the common name and ideology of the Imperial Guard. All this talk about chaos - what use is it when you'd rile up emotion and raise tension even before we've met our enemy?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2012, 12:04:28 am »

Roth rocks back and forth in the ball, occasionally peeking out at Gabriel to check he isn't coming over to eat her soul, before burrowing back into the ball.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2012, 12:05:38 am »

"It's okay Roth, we won't let him hurt you."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2012, 12:11:02 am »

"Sigh, and now you see the joys of being an untouchable."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2012, 12:12:24 am »

Mira just sighed as she was ignored yet again - best leave her own introduction for later on.

Instead, she decided to ask the Servitor.

"ETA until we hit the ground?"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 12:17:38 am by Tiruin »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2012, 12:12:41 am »

"Oh shut the hell up! Right now your life is hanging by a thread! We think you're too volatile, we'll kill you!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2012, 12:14:06 am »

"Can we please save the killing for people who aren't inherently against us? Please?"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2012, 12:16:01 am »

"It is not your place to determine my fate, that decision belongs to people who far out rank any of us, but point taken.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2012, 12:17:35 am »

"Trust me, in this if you don't have someone watching your back you die. Right now noone gives a shit about you so you better frakkin' turn it around!"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 41