Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 41

Author Topic: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Faith Betrayed  (Read 39158 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Turn 1 - The Brazen Sky
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2012, 11:17:07 pm »

"You've clearly never been around soldiers for an extended period of time, being rude in general is, but I want to demonstrate my rather unique talent and he's the only psyker here, so unless you'd rather I summon a daemon to demonstrate with?"

"I was trained alongside soldiers, guardsman. My order still retains some knightly training." he says in his usual tone, before...

Lemanov's eyes narrow and his tone assumes the quality of a man with heavy suspicions about Gabriel's character. "What are you talking about summoning?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2012, 11:21:24 pm »

"I have no idea, I know the words because a chaos cultist was trying to summon one when I put my axe through his head, I have no idea what it actually summons, could be a daemon turnip or could be a daemon prince."

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2012, 11:22:32 pm »

"Say those words, even THINK of saying those words and I will kill you."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2012, 11:23:38 pm »

"And how would you know what I'm thinking? What are you going to do read my mind? Go ahead, try it."

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2012, 11:24:26 pm »

Alba had been about to say something to Gabriel's nonchalant daemon remark, but was caught off-guard by Allion, coughing as the words caught in her throat.

"E-excuse me?!" she spluttered indignantly.

Her head whipped back around and eyes went even wider as the lunatic guardsman affirmed his knowledge of daemon summoning, however, and her hand shot to her laspistol. "Omnissiah preserve us..."
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2012, 11:25:14 pm »

Roth is now shouting the Litany of Protection at the top of her voice. "Oh Emperor of Mankind, Send your gaze to me with benevolence, watch over Your servant and soldier, and protect me from peril! Oh Emperor of Mankind, Send your gaze to me with benevolence, watch over Your servant and soldier, and protect me from peril!"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2012, 11:27:06 pm »

"Alright you can stop, I was only joking you lot do you think I'm suicidal? If I was working for the forces of chaos do you think I'd have spent the last 8 years fighting to protect the rest of humanity?"

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2012, 11:28:53 pm »

Allion turned to the tech-bitch.

"Your kind are more evil than the bloody daemons. Freaks."

He glared at the guardsman.

"You DO NOT JOKE ABOUT THAT."

Allion leant over to Roth, lowering his voice,
"It's okay, he was lieing.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2012, 11:30:36 pm »

Roth takes in a deep breath, trying to calm down, still shaking in fear. "H-h-h-he was?"
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2012, 11:31:48 pm »

"Yeah. You're going to be okay."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2012, 11:32:29 pm »

Mister Hurk drools a bit, shifting in his seat and murmuring something about "the napkins".
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2012, 11:32:41 pm »

"I have no idea, I know the words because a chaos cultist was trying to summon one when I put my axe through his head, I have no idea what it actually summons, could be a daemon turnip or could be a daemon prince."

Lemanov's face hardened and he speaks no more, but his eyes seek those of the others as his hands prepare to take out his shotgun and fire upon a heretic. His stare is seeking their opinion on the matter for a silent round of votes on the guardsman's destiny.

Turning him in, killing him as soon as possible or ignoring his words and hoping he's just acting deranged as usual.

His stare is still one of a man having doubts even after the guardsman says he was joking.
"You don't make jokes on that kind of thing. But calm down, Roth."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2012, 11:33:59 pm »

"I don't even know what the words actually do, we were hunting cultists in an imperial city and they were chanting something when we found them, for all I know it was a recipe for fried chicken."

Wink at everyone.

"Got you going though.
Sorry didn't mean to freak you all out, so in the spirit of liking being alive, my surprise is that I was born with a rather unique trait, in the form of the Pariah gene. I'm happy to explain what it means if you don't know.
"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2012, 11:36:03 pm »

Roth is almost calmed down for a second, before Gabriel's revelation, at which she curls herself up into a ball and tries to hide herself away from the unholy thing.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2012, 11:38:48 pm »

Allion catches Lemanov's eye.

"So sir, what are we going to do about this guy?"

"Don't worry Roth, we won't let him hurt you."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 41