Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 41

Author Topic: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Faith Betrayed  (Read 39112 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - The Black Cathedral
« Reply #540 on: December 06, 2012, 05:13:08 am »

"What was that?" whispers Allion, dropping into a crouch and drawing his laspistol, "I'm going to take a look."

>Draw laspistol and head outside to look for the source of the shadow and the noise.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 05:15:30 am by Gamerlord »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 06, 2012, 07:19:35 am »

"Not only you." Lemanov said to the rest of the group. "We should move out, but someone should stay just in case. Hurk, can you stay, just in case?"

Move outside and check the source of the noise.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 06, 2012, 07:24:20 am »

"Hurk can go with you, Sire Knight. I'll stay behind, along with Gabriel." Mira said, following her silence for most of the waking hours.

"Hey Gabriel, why haven't you cleaned your fingernails? That's improper conduct and self hygiene there."

Inspect the murals and try to piece together anything I've learned from any lore I've read in the past in accordance to what I see. Oh, and the Altar if possible.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 06, 2012, 07:29:59 am »

Roth ums and ahs before following Lemanov outside, with laspistol readied.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 06, 2012, 08:38:23 am »

"I've had more important things then finger nails on my mind."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 06, 2012, 08:46:33 am »

Hurk glanced upwards disinterestedly. "Probably some sort of local fauna. Or possibly a mad heretic rigging the ceiling to collapse, you never know,"
He strolled outside with the others at Mira's instruction, placing his hat back on his head as he stepped outside. "I wonder who cleans this place, they do a rather good job indeed, it seems."

>Casually follow the others outside. Take a look around and stretch my legs.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 06, 2012, 08:56:12 am »

"I've had more important things then finger nails on my mind."
Mira turned to stare at her fellow guardsman.

"Look, I'm female and I trim my nails. What's gotten into you Gabriel? We've not met anything...extremely disconcerting that would get onto our nerves and all. And...really, those nails. I can't help but stare at them right now."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 06, 2012, 09:53:42 am »

"Something around here is using the warp in a way I've never seen before and I'm likely to be the one that has to kill it, and my own team got a bomb strapped to my neck. My nails are pretty minor compared to a rouge psyker, or more then one.
I'll fix them up tonight before I go to sleep.
"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 09:59:52 am by mesor »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 06, 2012, 10:35:27 am »

"Err, warp? You can sense this warp? Why can't I?...And since when have you ever seen anything like that before?" Mira said as she hefted her lasgun. This wasn't looking good, especially how he mentioned that, presumably, we strapped a bomb on him.

"And what do you mean we strapped a bomb on you?!"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 06, 2012, 10:45:51 am »

Show the explosive collar.

"This bomb, what else could be causing all these phenomenon? Either this is one hell of an elaborate prank or we have a psyker out here somewhere and I'm banking on the psyker.
Which means I'm gonna have work to do because who but me can face down a psyker head on?
Our psyker is somewhere between having a nervous break down and going insane.
So I'm the only one left built to face down a psyker.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 10:52:29 am by mesor »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 06, 2012, 10:49:55 am »

"Hmmmm...maybe some of the other celergy know more!"
Argia goes and talks to the other priests and associated hangers on.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 07, 2012, 12:33:44 am »

Inspect the murals and try to piece together anything I've learned from any lore I've read in the past in accordance to what I see. Oh, and the Altar if possible.
You identify the mural as Saint Drusus leading the second company against some undefined enemy. Your common sense tells you that the enemy was probably the Ashleen. A falcon wheels above the scene, matching the bird on the company standard.

You inspect the altar and find nothing unusual about the altar or its black quartz facings.

Allion, Lyssian, Hurk, Lemanov and Roth move out of the cathedral and check their surroundings. They don't immediately see anything out of the ordinary and fan out around the cathedral. Lemanov spots a shadow disappearing over the wall to the north-west.

Argia goes and talks to the other priests and associated hangers on.
You walk on past the other members of the party towards the bunker-esque priory. Brother Severus answers the door. "Yes, Acolyte?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 07, 2012, 06:53:07 am »

"I saw a shadow. Let's move out." Lemanov says, hand on his shotgun and running for the direction the shadow headed towards. He just hopes it is really a clue... "I hope it is something useful and not an illusion."

"Unless..."

To northwest, give chase to the shadow. Look up first to make sure it isn't a bird or something on the sky.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 07:10:02 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 07, 2012, 07:03:50 am »

"We're chasing shadows? Literally chasing shadows?" Bernant was quite uncertain about this turn of events, as evidenced by his raised eyebrow as he started slowly after Lemanov. "With all due respect, Lemanov, sir, I think some of us would be better off canvassing the town, noting down some more reports and suchlike, and sussing out these Ashleen fellows, especially this Esha Raine woman. What do you all think?"

>Suggest some of us go check out the town more thoroughly and investigate the Ashleen in the area.

>If no-one else wants to come, I'll go do so myself. No sense in running around like headless chickens after a shadow.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 07, 2012, 07:10:53 am »

"Calm down, Hurk." Lemanov says. "Take a look at the sky and tell me if you see something before throwing a fit."
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 41