Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which faction do you like the most?

The Loyalists (Led by Pan)
The Revolutionaries (Led by Grimnir)
The Radicals (Led by Brewster)

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35

Author Topic: [Succession Game] Hammerscar - Politics, rebellion and war.  (Read 49640 times)

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: [Succession Game] Hammerscar - Politics, rebellion and war.
« Reply #405 on: December 30, 2012, 10:36:39 pm »

Part I

This morning, when we entered the Blackdiamonds Hall, Zanzetkuken and I, that was a rush.  Adrenaline pumping, I was wondering what would happen, a bit scared as well.  Now I lie here, in the hospital, because as we conducted this "meeting" of sorts with the Blackdiamonds, we were sieged, and when charging out to meet our aggressors, I was shot in the lower body.  Doc says I should be fine though... everyone's on the verge of an all out civil-war here... I need some friends.  Zanzetkuken shared my feelings when we opened those doors, i'll talk with him when I get out of this hospital bed.
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 01, 2013, 10:27:11 am »

Lt Alfred's journal

Today, Lord Pan managed to show everyone what Brewster really was and the traitor he really is, Lord Pan managed to gather evidence of Brewster's treachery, He and Grimnir rallied all of Hammerscar's troops, Revolutionaries and loyalist claiming to be revolutionaries and entered the halls of the blackdiamonds to accuse Brewster and his squad of being traitors, but Brewster had already killed all  of his goblin captives so they wouldn't be interrogated, but even with that, Grimnir still didn't believe him and he ordered Brewster to be taken back to the mountainhomes and executed.

But The Damned Goblins decided to arrive at that exact moment to kill the mountainhomes caravan that was supposed to take Brewster to where he will meet his fate and lay siege to our fort, Quickly everyone rushed up the stairs to the above ground compound, I don't know what happened after because I was ordered to protect the rear entrance to the compound, where I ordered my squad to do so while I went back to do some investigations of my own in the blackdiamonds prisons.

As expected the executed goblin prisoners had no sign of struggle on them and that made me think, what if these goblins were escape goats that the goblin government ordered to let themselves be executed by Brewster so he wouldn't be seen as a traitor, Goblins are more afraid of their demon lords than they fear death, the goblin squad that arrived minutes ago also suggests that the goblins had staged this entire thing to clean Brewster's name if he was ever seen as a traitor, maybe the goblin squad was ordered to camp at the outskirts of the fort to move if Brewster ever needed help? but how could they have known? Is there a goblin spy amongst us other than Brewster and his Blackdiamonds?! I must go back up to where I was ordered to guard before someone sees me, But I must also talk to Lord Pan about this.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:29:34 am by Lt_Alfred »

Pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 03, 2013, 12:41:10 pm »

Slight break from DF and stuff lately. I'm sure many of you have had to spend time with families and friends. I have, just thought I'd pop in and say I'm still alive and gonna finish this soon  :)

Gavakis

• Bay Watcher
  • some loser meme
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 04, 2013, 01:11:07 pm »

Pan, heads up, Gavakis is now supportive of the Revolutionaries.

Pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 04, 2013, 01:25:42 pm »

Duly noted. I'll RP this best I can, and any material you can provide me is welcome  :) (this way it's easier for me, and more in-character for you)

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 06, 2013, 06:59:53 am »

Should we start making some DF art so nobody gets bored while waiting for updates?

AustralianWinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 06, 2013, 08:58:10 am »

Should we start making some DF art so nobody gets bored while waiting for updates?

Character art would be awesome - especially because a lot of the dwarfs have a lot of personality.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 06, 2013, 09:35:00 am »

Can't say I have any kind of experience with drawing, When I said we, I meant someone else who's good at drawing, cause I suck at it.

Pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 06, 2013, 09:37:57 am »

While I continue to work at this glacial speed, would you like me to upload some character profiles?

I got so much work these days. Sorry, folks. Also, I'm sort of hoping Brewster might be back, since I like to PM all the major players while doing my update, to see if they are okay with what's happening/got any ideas.

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 06, 2013, 10:07:48 am »

Character profiles pics would be cool, if you want to.

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 06, 2013, 07:02:24 pm »

Hello!

Sorry, was busy with the holidays, then I got Assassin's Creed III for Christmas, so that took up my past week or so, but I'm back.
Well done as always Pan, excellent story telling.
Yeah, shucks on no head-shot, but I'm cool with the battle clinching shot. Why are you low on bolts?!? They are the blood of the Blackdiamond. Excited to see what's to come.

Pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 08, 2013, 07:25:08 am »

Hammerscar and its Surrounding Lands
253 Limestone

Spoiler: The Arable Compound (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blackdiamond Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mayoral Quarters (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Hall of Speakers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  The Deep Farm (click to show/hide)

Major Characters of Hammerscar

Got so much work, so I put this together. Sorry guys... rough week for me. Failed my history project's draft, and I practically have to rewrite a 20 hour assessment by Friday. I'll still work on Hammerscar this week, but expect nothing till Friday after. And tell me if I missed anyone, or if they are unhappy with the order they are arranged in that list  :D (it's random, I swear) or the titles I made up for everyone.

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 08, 2013, 08:02:33 am »

I don't know if you realise this but Lt Alfred is a he not a she.

Pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 08, 2013, 08:12:59 am »

Oh my word... How did I miss that? Well, at least she's quite proficient at swords... And I guess she's undercover like that...? Two dimple cups for a pair of D cups (XD) and a stalk of pig tails for a disguise... Heh, heh...

I'm sorry  :( Should I redwarf into some other male, swordsdwarf?

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 08, 2013, 08:41:30 am »

Are there any single male sworddwarfs.
if yes then redorf.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35