Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The Chosen Path - Sign up/Discussion Thread  (Read 4678 times)

Zarule

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Chosen Path - Sign up/Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2012, 06:43:30 am »

If you guys don't decide to join the Striders I suggest you discuss a bit with each other what you do want to do.
I am certainly starting to see the failings of not having a clear purpose in a game like this. =P

Also, I decided to get rid of ammunition. So the vials and arrows are infinite now, and to clarify Alchemy will be counted as a combat skill for throwing vials.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2012, 06:49:57 am »

Yup, purpose is very important xD Having a vague goal like right now makes us all lost and confused!

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2012, 11:33:30 am »

Give us ye general goal. :P

Zarule

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2012, 12:23:39 pm »

Give us ye general goal. :P

Well, either you guys pick a direction you want to do like becoming adventurers, joining the striders or anything else you can imagine and I will do my best to give you one. OR I could go back to the "drawing board" and make something more narrow, better and with more purpose for you guys and put it up sometime this weekend.

What would you all like me to do?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2012, 12:27:15 pm »

A usual concept is that worlds like these have certain tales, myths and legends of wondrous details which attract people, regardless of race and location. Stuff like Paradise, a hidden land, a treasure trove, dragons...

Them goals in general. Though let the IC talk satisfy that. :P

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2012, 03:23:01 am »

*prod prod*

GM, I summon thee to make the game go on! xD

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2012, 10:26:59 am »

Can I arrive back at the pub now?
Also, I vote for becoming hunters.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2012, 04:57:01 pm »

Well, either you guys pick a direction you want to do like becoming adventurers, joining the striders or anything else you can imagine and I will do my best to give you one.

I'm all for joining the striders, just to make it clearer and hoping for the game to continue.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2012, 06:17:46 pm »

same here
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2012, 11:23:06 pm »

Well, either you guys pick a direction you want to do like becoming adventurers, joining the striders or anything else you can imagine and I will do my best to give you one.

I'm all for joining the striders, just to make it clearer and hoping for the game to continue.
I'm with this man here.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2012, 11:24:33 pm »

So am I.
I already asked the hunter I just whooped about joining :).
( So whooped is strong for winning by 1, he was a better hunter with better a better bow and I won I'm allowed to be cocky. Until I lose. )

Zarule

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2012, 06:50:34 pm »

Sorry for this much to late response but there have been some happenings in the family I won't be much online for the next few weeks (Or the last few) So I will be putting this on hold for now. As I am sure you all noticed.

I WILL return to this. I will either continue with what we have or create something different with more aim and invite the current players to that RTD. We will see.

My apologies for dropping away suddenly like that and I wish I could continue this but for now I simply don't have time or the mentality for it, I hope to return in a few weeks though when thing have calmed down a bit.
Again, sorry. =(

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2012, 03:11:31 am »

ok see you in a few weeks
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2012, 10:08:10 am »

It's good mate take your time.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2012, 10:08:44 am »

No problem, we can wait. Good luck with RL.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]