Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: The Chosen Path - Sign up/Discussion Thread  (Read 4675 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: The Chosen Path - Sign up/Discussion Thread
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2012, 09:47:37 am »

waitlist me, ill probably go as an argonian pugilist or something.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2012, 10:52:04 am »

Tiruin my character is a insect(or demon) not a fur-folk
You know how hard it is in distinguishing a giant spider which may or may not have hairs as their feelers right? Arachnoids are not animals. :P

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2012, 11:02:38 am »

You know how hard it is in distinguishing a giant spider which may or may not have hairs as their feelers right? Arachnoids are not animals. :P
Spiders have always been my favourite vegetable.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2012, 11:08:47 am »

I thought they were fruits. Welp, living and learning.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2012, 11:14:42 am »

You know how hard it is in distinguishing a giant spider which may or may not have hairs as their feelers right? Arachnoids are not animals.
Jacob look human bar his teeths (think kisame) and his 8 spider legs which are normal hidden under his clothes
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2012, 11:18:40 am »

Nope they are definately vegetables, they taste foul and everyone acts like eating one will kill you... they're kinda like badass brussel sprouts.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2012, 11:20:10 am »

Follow the leader @ the monster hunter? XD

@Zarule: Skyrunner is in the same timezone as me, currently in a state of cannot-post-due-to-sleep, so those four actions [I guess] will suffice.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2012, 12:22:51 pm »

Nope they are definately vegetables, they taste foul and everyone acts like eating one will kill you... they're kinda like badass brussel sprouts.
Beware the GCBBS. Giant Cave Badass Brussel Sprout.

Oh, and I'm loving this chimera. The magical goat head reminds me of the ones from Dragon's Dogma.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 03:14:57 pm by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Zarule

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2012, 03:14:11 pm »

I hear they are very feared among the monster-hunters of Analdor, Lets hope our heroes won't come across such a creature.

Zarule

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2012, 06:12:26 pm »

Well, that was certainly a interesting hunt behind the scenes. The other hunter was doing better for almost the whole time but in his last turn mesor manages to get two overkills with positive consequences getting him just enough to beat him.

He also unlocked the skill lying for his sheet... poor villager. He will probably never know the truth.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2012, 06:14:46 pm »

In my defense I did not actually know if it was me :P it could of been the other hunter.
But he does not need to know it was me :).

How much XP did I earn for my other skills?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2012, 12:22:29 am »

So...what happened to the usual turn-for-all?

It's like people who are online at the same time as the GM get an advantage :/

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2012, 12:24:25 am »

For the main game it will go that way, but you guys were all sitting in the pub so this was just kinda like a mini game done at the same time, it had no real bearing on the game except it might have given me a slight boost with dealing with monster hunters since I beat one of them in a challenge, but if we'd done it in big turns you'd all have been stuck here for the next 8 turns waiting for me to finish the challenge.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 12:30:48 am by mesor »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2012, 12:29:41 am »

@GM: Sorry I didn't do much during the day. I had a test this night and I didn't want to get involved in something (RP conversation) I wouldn't be able to finish before I had to leave for uni.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zarule

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2012, 04:36:05 am »

So...what happened to the usual turn-for-all?

It's like people who are online at the same time as the GM get an advantage :/

There is a reason why I stopped after concluding their hunting competition. The people at the inn still got quite a few turns before they return.
He may have a slight head-start at this moment but there will be enough opportunity to catch up.

@Caellath: Don't worry about it, I never said I require extensive RP or even any RP at all so this is just fine.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4