Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 210

Author Topic: Fallout: Equestria (v0.30c) Pinkie Pie is Watching  (Read 499011 times)

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: Equestria (v0.30c) Pinkie Pie is Watching
« Reply #2445 on: April 23, 2013, 03:45:16 am »

> Needle guns
I suggest that you mod in poison ammo for the air rifle first and see how that works. Just copy the material properties from steel or bronze. After you get it to work, adding another gun and changing your ammo to be only fired from that gun will be easy.
Look at Masterworks "inorganic_special_ammo.txt" and "reaction_masterwork.txt" It has 2 ways to make special ammo:
1) Make it out of the special material (Gemtip is about a heavy and much stronger than steel).
[REACTION:GEM_ARROW]
[NAME:make gemtip arrows(25)]
[BUILDING:GEMFORGE:CUSTOM_A]
[REAGENT:A:1:SMALLGEM:NO_SUBTYPE:INORGANIC:NONE]
[REAGENT:B:1:WOOD:NONE:NONE:NONE]
[PRODUCT:100:25:AMMO:ITEM_AMMO_ARROWS:INORGANIC:GEMTIP]
[SKILL:CUTGEM]

2) Coat it with poison, like this:
[REACTION:SPATTER_ADD_BOLTS_BITTER]
   [NAME:coat with bitterroot (ammo)]
   [BUILDING:TOXICIST:CUSTOM_G]
   [REAGENT:extract:150:NONE:NONE:NONE:NONE]
      [MIN_DIMENSION:150]
      [REACTION_CLASS:BITTERROOT_POISON]
   [REAGENT:extract container:1:NONE:NONE:NONE:NONE]
      [CONTAINS:extract]
      [PRESERVE_REAGENT]
      [DOES_NOT_DETERMINE_PRODUCT_AMOUNT]
   [REAGENT:object:25:AMMO:NONE:NONE:NONE]
      [PRESERVE_REAGENT]
[REAGENT:tallow:1:GLOB:NONE:NONE:NONE][REACTION_CLASS:TALLOW][UNROTTEN]
      [HAS_MATERIAL_REACTION_PRODUCT:SOAP_MAT]
   [IMPROVEMENT:800:object:COVERED:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:extract:NONE]
   [SKILL:WAX_WORKING]

The reaction to make this poison:
[REACTION:MAKE_POISON_BITTERROOT]
   [NAME:make bitterroot poison]
   [BUILDING:TOXICIST:CUSTOM_A]
[REAGENT:A:1:PLANT:NONE:PLANT_MAT:bitterroot:STRUCTURAL]
   [REAGENT:B:1:NONE:NONE:NONE:NONE]
      [EMPTY][FOOD_STORAGE_CONTAINER][PRESERVE_REAGENT][DOES_NOT_DETERMINE_PRODUCT_AMOUNT]
   [PRODUCT:100:1:LIQUID_MISC:NONE:PLANT_MAT:bitterroot:EXTRACT][PRODUCT_DIMENSION:150]
   [PRODUCT_TO_CONTAINER:B]
   [PRODUCT:100:1:SEEDS:NONE:PLANT_MAT:bitterroot:SEED]
   [SKILL:WAX_WORKING]

Oh and here is the bitterroot from "plant_standard.txt":
[PLANT:bitterroot]
   [NAME:bitterroot][NAME_PLURAL:bitter roots][ADJ:bitter root]
   [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:STRUCTURAL:STRUCTURAL_PLANT_TEMPLATE]
      [MATERIAL_VALUE:2]
      [EDIBLE_VERMIN]
   [BASIC_MAT:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:STRUCTURAL]
   [VALUE:2]
   [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:EXTRACT:PLANT_EXTRACT_TEMPLATE]
      [STATE_NAME_ADJ:ALL_SOLID:frozen bitterroot poison]
      [STATE_NAME_ADJ:LIQUID:bitterroot poison]
      [STATE_NAME_ADJ:GAS:boiling bitterroot poison]
      [REACTION_CLASS:BITTERROOT_POISON]
      [MATERIAL_VALUE:25]
      [DISPLAY_COLOR:5:0:0]
      [PREFIX:NONE]
      [EXTRACT_STORAGE:BARREL]
      [ENTERS_BLOOD]
      [SYNDROME]
         [SYN_NAME:bitterroot poison]
         [SYN_AFFECTED_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
         [SYN_INJECTED]
         [CE_PARALYSIS:SEV:3000:PROB:100:RESISTABLE:SIZE_DILUTES:START:0:PEAK:1:END:50]
   [EXTRACT_BARREL:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:EXTRACT]
   [USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SEED:SEED_TEMPLATE]
   [SEED:bitter root seed:bitter root seeds:0:0:1:LOCAL_PLANT_MAT:SEED]
   [SPRING][SUMMER][AUTUMN]
   [GROWDUR:2016]
   [CLUSTERSIZE:3][FREQUENCY:25]
   [PREFSTRING:sweet odor]
   [BIOME:ANY_FOREST]
   [WET][DRY]
   [PICKED_TILE:28][DEAD_PICKED_TILE:58]
   [SHRUB_TILE:'"'][DEAD_SHRUB_TILE:'"']
   [PICKED_COLOR:2:0:0]
   [SHRUB_COLOR:2:2:1][DEAD_SHRUB_COLOR:7:0:0]

> Defensive architecture
I build single-tile walls 5 spaces apart, then a wall inside them and when the wall is finished, a fortification over them. The supports under the fortification probably aren't necessary, but I don't like dangling architecture. It doesn't stop dust storms, but I can make a burrow on top of the wall, tell ranged units to defend that burrow in this and the next month using schedules and they will shoot enemies from safety. Side view: 
F.
.W

Side view, with a support under Fortification and access ramp (F - fortification, W - wall, . - empty, r - ramp, H - floor hatch.
F.H
WWr
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:57:43 am by Maklak »
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

Zioko345

• Bay Watcher
  • no
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: April 23, 2013, 06:28:17 am »

> Needle guns
I suggest that you mod in poison ammo for the air rifle first and see how that works. Just copy the material properties from steel or bronze. After you get it to work, adding another gun and changing your ammo to be only fired from that gun will be easy.
Look at Masterworks "inorganic_special_ammo.txt" and "reaction_masterwork.txt" It has 2 ways to make special ammo:

> Defensive architecture
I build single-tile walls 5 spaces apart, then a wall inside them and when the wall is finished, a fortification over them. The supports under the fortification probably aren't necessary, but I don't like dangling architecture. It doesn't stop dust storms, but I can make a burrow on top of the wall, tell ranged units to defend that burrow in this and the next month using schedules and they will shoot enemies from safety. Side view: 
F.
.W

Side view, with a support under Fortification and access ramp (F - fortification, W - wall, . - empty, r - ramp, H - floor hatch.
F.H
WWr
Thank ye, you got rid of all the stuff I wasn't looking forward to editing in. I was thinking of the poison from a plant, yes, just wasn't sure what to add or not to add. The GROWDUR on the plant seems accurate, but with the syndrome I wasn't going to use paralysis, as that leads to suffocation, but, I haven't modded in awhile, so I could be wrong. And it seems reasonably short, 50 time units, so they probably wouldn't suffocate. I was going to use Drowsiness and Dizziness as well, because if you get poisoned, you aren't going to suffer a hour of serious symptoms then get back up with nothing longer term than said hour. 
Would the needle ammo just use the density and such of the metal / bone / wood it is made out of? I can't stand coding that annoying as heck warp values and such. I was thinking 25 needles per bar of metal, bone stack, etc. I have the gun recipe, 1 wire, 1 wood, and one bar of metal. I will make it at the workbench, the metal needles at the forge, and the bone / wood at the craftspony workshop. I will mod all these things in on my own fort first, seeing if they work.

EDIT: Dangit ponies! Where did you get that butcher shop? I shall not allow you to eat meat! You shan't be forced to do that!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 06:34:15 am by Zioko345 »

Treason

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: April 23, 2013, 06:31:19 am »

Replace chain replaces chains on chainsaws and rippers with a weapon-metal chain nearby. Star metal doesn't qualify as weapon grade (An oversight as it's not developed yet) and so can't be used.

Really?  I have yet to use the "replace chain" reaction, but I've made rippers, chainsaws and chainswords out of star metal chains quite often.

Edit:  And yes, Lycaeon, I do enjoy digging down as far as I can get :).  I like magma works and my desire to have them outweighs my survival instinct sometimes.  As for my poor stable, one of my new miners dug into a spot I thought was safe, but it turned out a hidden pillar of star metal was there..and hollow.

Additional Edit:  Managed to capture a bale fire phoenix with my latest.  I'm keeping it caged for training purposes.  When this stable bites the dust, I'll be able to start over in this world and possibly order domesticated phoenixes from my home civ.

I really need to mod in some baby animals..
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 07:23:32 am by Treason »

Zioko345

• Bay Watcher
  • no
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: April 23, 2013, 07:49:39 am »

I'm starting a succession game, Celestia knows why. Anyone of you playing as a Overpony would be welcomed.

I can help you mod some things if you want, Treason.

Treason

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: April 23, 2013, 07:57:49 am »

I'm starting a succession game, Celestia knows why. Anyone of you playing as a Overpony would be welcomed.

I can help you mod some things if you want, Treason.

Do that for me, good sir, and I will be happy to join your succession game.

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: April 23, 2013, 08:08:41 am »

> Modding poison darts.
Those RAWs from the masterwork mod were just meant as an example and I find you copying them verbatim to be somewhat disgusting (?). If you're looking for a good set of syndromes to use for a poison, look over the file with radiation sickness and the file with destruction spells. For testing don't use a plant at all, just have the reaction produce the desired material directly.
GROWDUR over 2k means 2 seasons and I think you also have to enable planting that thing in only one season for it to grow at all. I'm fuzzy on the details here.

> Would the needle ammo just use the density and such of the metal / bone / wood it is made out of?
Yes. This brings us to something of a problem. If poison darts pierce armour / skin as well as bullets, we won't need gunpowder. If they are only about as strong as air rifle ammo, they won't pierce the skin of anything dangerous and won't be of much use when compared to rifles. Maybe it should be this way.

Anyway, when you get something to work, post the changes to the RAWs for Lycaeon and the rest of us to look over them.
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Dropbox referral

Zioko345

• Bay Watcher
  • no
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: April 23, 2013, 09:15:21 am »

I wouldn't copy the RAWs. That would be very rude of me. The needles will have a lower velocity and penetration depth, so even if they do penetrate armor the size is just enough to cause the syndrome. The penetration will go through light armor, but nothing too heavy.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:33:09 pm by Zioko345 »

Treason

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: April 23, 2013, 05:37:29 pm »

I wouldn't copy the RAWs. That would be very rude of me. The needles will have a lower velocity and penetration depth, so even if they do penetrate armor the size is just enough to cause the syndrome. The penetration will go through light armor, but nothing too hea

We are starting tonight! If you want to be one of the embarking ponies, reserve!
Help me think of a name!

A name for the Stable or a name for the initial group?

"The Friends of Chaos" embarking as the founders of "The New Castle Doom."  It'll eventually end up that way, as all Stables do.  My personal stable is aptly named "Violentcoast."  I embarked on a haunted grasslands that boarders a fresh water, savage wilds lake.  For the first few years it was a struggle to survive as I had my entrance directly in the path of where all the wildlife just loved to convene and I had hordes of non-stop ghouls, canterlot ghouls and Ravaging Ghouls charge directly towards, into and up to my meeting hall.  I'm still constantly cleaning up the leavings of suicidal ghoul groups that charge into my trap lined halls, 5 years later.

Thirtyeight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: April 23, 2013, 10:26:39 pm »

Has anyone come up with an idea as to what to upgrade the security baton to? I figure some kind of stun baton, but I don't know how difficult it would make an electric shock syndrome on each hit.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: April 24, 2013, 01:01:36 am »

I was thinking that in the next version we'll be able to make a canonically accurate map, with fully-functional cities and everything!
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: April 24, 2013, 06:46:08 am »

There was a discussion on better security batons a while ago, but no conclusions were reached. For a syndrome to transmit the hit has to pierce the skin, IIRC.

Oh, one more thing on coating darts with poison: This needs to be tested against "Dwarven bathtubs". It is quite possible that walking through shallow water will erase the poison from the darts. Darts made out of poisonous material will avoid this possible issue.

Masterwork just updated and a few things have picked my interest:
* Pig Iron Batch 12 making now needs 12 iron, 6 flux, 6 coal. (50% less coal/flux then the normal reaction)
* Steel Batch 12 making now needs 6 pig iron, 6 iron, 3 coal and 3 flux. (50% less coal/flux then the normal reaction)
I asked a while ago for more efficient steel making reactions at the prismatic smelter. What's in the game simulates a more primitive steel industry than the FoE ponies would have access to. Making lots of steel directly out of scrap would be too easy, but how about something like:
+ 4 Iron + 2 Flux + 2 Coal -> 4 Steel.
It may not be the best reaction here, but skipping the pig iron would certainly speed things up and be closer to how things are done today. Besides, batch processing like this makes wonders for efficiency. Even at 20 blocks per reaction I can make concrete faster than I can make blocks with 1 mason's workshop. It would also give me another good incentive to use a prismatic smelter over magma smelter for steel. Oh and the name of this efficient reaction shouldn't conflict with anything else in the manager screen, so I won't confuse it with "make steel from iron, pig iron, flux and coal".
I'd rather not make steel directly from ore and keep the intermediate step of making iron because:
+ Avoids hematite (4 bars of iron) vs Scrap (1.6 bars of iron) issue that was in some earlier relese.
+ (S)melting iron items will produce iron usable for steel.

* Added Embassy Workshop. (Allows spawning caravans (5k coins), sieges (1k coins), diplomats (2k coins) and megabeasts. Costs coins.)
Interesting, maybe we should have a "radio-station" building at some point and have it deplete batteries and use up coins / caps or something to "contact other civilisations".

* Fixed superior mace attacks, accidentally had the attacks of the legendary version.
Well, we may not know what to make into a T2 version of security baton fluff-wise, but in crunch a weapon like this might be worth considering.

#
# Blunt attacks modified Aug 2012 by Smakemupagus on the following principle.  Thanks very much to Wrex.
# Warhammer type attacks: 10:200
# Mace like attacks: 20:200
# Maul/2Hmace like attacks: 100:6000 (big heavy weapons probably still effective with larger area) and need higher velocity multipliers
# Pommel strikes standardize to 250:4000
# Flat strikes equal to edge of weapon
# Staff strikes 10000 or greater
####
# Since Magmawiki suggests that the penetration variable doesn't have effect, may simplify out some of the variety of attacks that probably aren't actually different

A glance at Masterwork weapons revealed many blunt weapons with mace skill and I don't know which ones are best and why, so no suggestions here. Strangely I've seen a few weapons with 5 or so different attack modes.

* Added 2 more utility plugins, done by falconne
* Added 3 modder plugins for custom ammo, events and syndromes, done by Putnam
New functionality is always something to look for.

* Fixed right-click mouse crash. (dfhack related)
* Fixed 'e' from unit selection in military screen crash. (dfhack related)
There was some problem with this in FoE, so unless that's taken care of already, Meph's fix should work for us too.

Oh yeah, I said something yesterday. My meaning was that it's OK to piggyback on other mods for some things, but I'd rather not have things like poison plants copied verbatim. The first Pony mod used a wood painting workshop and while it was good for transmuting plants to wood, it was rather weird in other ways and it added a ton of dye-only plants. Come to think of it, you might as well remove the dough workshop, reactions and RAWs. It just doesn't seem to work for some reason.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 06:59:20 am by Maklak »
On mining Organics
Dropbox referral

Zioko345

• Bay Watcher
  • no
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: April 24, 2013, 07:24:48 am »

Has anyone come up with an idea as to what to upgrade the security baton to? I figure some kind of stun baton, but I don't know how difficult it would make an electric shock syndrome on each hit.
A syndrome can effect on contact. Add a battery, and wire to a security baton and you got a stun baton. Maybe a size diluted shock on which you have dizzyness and stun for 100 times units.

Edit: Maybe also a 1/200 chance for the person hit with it to blister?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 07:59:10 am by Zioko345 »

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: April 24, 2013, 06:14:05 pm »

Callgrow continues.

I finally switch to a spreadsheet for managing spells. I normally dislike spreadsheets, but some features, like automatic calculations of ponies assigned to schools of magic and those that completed their training are kinda nice to have. Each basic spell has it's own terminal and pressing Alt-Shift-N (for alphabetic sorting) in the workshop profile menu is a big help in managing their profiles. Making basic spellgems from T2 gems is rather easy, but Adept spells are much more time-consuming. There are 45 Unicorns.

The new migrants are sorted. Nothing too interesting.

Lolz, every soldier activates SATS at close trange when walking next to a radscorpion cage. They also rise shields, feel adrenaline surges and so on. A zoo could actually be used to take advantage of those boosts.

Books and Violin are in the hospital, starving and dehydrated. Fishing rod, the CMP is opening a crate and the other 100+ ponies are busy elsewhere. Oh well, looks like the hospital is going to claim yet more victims. I make a hospital burrow for Fishing Rod to take better care of the patients and... he goes to drink, then sleep. I add Mother Butterfly and she's on break. Violin finally gets out of bed to get a drink himself. Fishing Rod ignores Books, but at least gives water to and diagnoses Howitzer. Books gets given water and diagnosed, so she can take care of her starvation herself. Well, nopony died this time. I guess, I'll keep Fishing Rod and Mother Butterfly in the burrow for now.

Arcane vapour makes cats sick, maybe even hostile as a cat interrupted arcane research. Shouldn't it specifically target EPs?

A recent radiation storm has claimed a lot of victims, including Puppysmiles the overmare, who rots in the hospital. Surprisingly, she had all kinds of labours enabled, so she is relieved from almost all of them to have more time for diplomats.

Oatmeal withdraws from society. She collects lots of things to make her item.

Yay, a slave caravan. I wonder if they'll have anything interesting. What the hay? Their diplomat just stands at the edge of the map, blocking their entrance. It may have something to do with Puppysmiles being in the hospital and the other diplomat waiting for her too. Well, she got evaluated and cleaned, that has to count for something.

Pierce has pretty much maxed out his stats and somehow has 5478 / 5000 Spatial Sense, according to Dwarf Therapists v 20.0.

Proposal: when we gat the ability to make hazmat suits, I'd like them to have no ARMORLEVEL, so civilians will use them. Alternatively, I could use a lesser (no RAD_2 protection, but RAD_3a or something) and less expensive variant for civilians.

A slave trader caravan has somehow arrived for the second time.

Mother Butterfly removes some rotten tissue from Puppysmileses face, but she isn't using her heal spell despite having it learnt.

16 Unicorns out of 45 have fully learned their spells, so I'm almost finished with this.

Here are some stock screens:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
On mining Organics
Dropbox referral

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: April 24, 2013, 07:57:39 pm »

How does spell spreadsheets?

Also, I noticed the once, when a hazmat pony got caught in a radioactive dust cloud, he became dizzy briefly. Is there a chance that hazmat won't work?

DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: April 25, 2013, 12:33:26 am »

Zioko345: Maklak's pretty much nailed the addspatter mechanics, though here's the refined version of the code:

Code: [Select]
[REACTION:SPATTER_ADD_AMMO]
[NAME:_____]
[BUILDING:_____:NONE]
[REAGENT:liquid:150:_____:NONE:_____:_____]
[MIN_DIMENSION:150]
[REAGENT:liquid container:1:NONE:NONE:NONE:NONE]
[CONTAINS:liquid]
[PRESERVE_REAGENT]
[DOES_NOT_DETERMINE_PRODUCT_AMOUNT]
[REAGENT:C:1:AMMO:_____:NONE:NONE]
[PRESERVE_REAGENT]
[REAGENT:D:1:GLOB:NONE:NONE:NONE]
[UNROTTEN]
[HAS_MATERIAL_REACTION_PRODUCT:SOAP_MAT]
[IMPROVEMENT:800:C:COVERED:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:liquid:NONE]

Just to let you know dart guns are already in development using the template above. You're welcome to mod one, but I will most likely be creating my own version with an associated set of toxins. I'd also like to point out there's nothing wrong with imitating other mods if you're inexperienced - much of the learning process comes from examining what others have accomplished. Any finished products should give credit to the original work, however.

> Only thing I really have trouble with in coding items is the physics things like the force needed for it to warp or break
You need not worry about those...all the materials you'll need are already in the mod with their associated physics.

> Would the needle ammo just use the density and such of the metal / bone / wood it is made out of?
No, you only need ammo with high penetration and a decent weapons grade metal. As Maklak mentioned, they shouldn't be able to penetrate armor.

Treason: I didn't know you could order animals you've captured in previous Stables. Have you confirmed this?

Thirtyeight: I was thinking about a stun baton, though I haven't assessed the mechanics yet. The addspatter system requires the weapon be piercing, not blunt, but Putnam's itemsyndrome plugin places the effect on the baton itself.

Tahujdt: I'm not much of a map editor, but a canonically accurate map of the Equestrian Wasteland is one of my aspirations for the mod.

> When a hazmat pony got caught in a radioactive dust cloud, he became dizzy briefly. Is there a chance that hazmat won't work?
It doesn't protect against the natural effects of the dust itself, which includes disorientation and reduced vision.

Maklak: Your steel suggestions have been added to the development list. I try to keep steel-making simple, but I see the merit of mass-production reactions. I'm also aware of Putnam's and falconne's new plugins.

> It is quite possible that walking through shallow water will erase the poison from the darts.
The tallow used by the reaction makes the coating waterproof.

> Embassy
That will be part of the expanded expedition system.

> Maces
Maces don't play a large role in the mod, and the different attack modes in Masterwork are more for flavor than effect.

> Crash problems
Those have already been fixed in this version, and so far I've received no reports of additional crashes.

> My meaning was that it's OK to piggyback on other mods for some things, but I'd rather not have things like poison plants copied verbatim.
With few exceptions, most aspects of the mod are crafted from scratch. The new crops will be no different, and the dough reactions will be removed.

> Arcane vapour makes cats sick, maybe even hostile as a cat interrupted arcane research. Shouldn't it specifically target EPs?
It targets any non-magical creature.

> When we gat the ability to make hazmat suits, I'd like them to have no ARMORLEVEL, so civilians will use them.
Noted.

> Mother Butterfly removes some rotten tissue from Puppysmileses face, but she isn't using her heal spell despite having it learnt.
You need to designate the patient for healing with a Stable-Tec Terminal.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 01:09:18 am by Lycaeon »
“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
How can I shield you from the horror and the lies?
When all that once held meaning is shattered, ruined, bleeding
And the whispers in the darkness tell me we won’t survive?”
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 210