Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: (RP) Daros Adventuring Party - A rattling STOP?!  (Read 4685 times)

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
  • Can't you hear the beating?
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks
Re: Daros Adventuring Party - A rattling start!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 04:32:05 pm »

Relictus fills his pockets with Uzi Clips (30) and then proceeds to study the crates for some kind of mark. 14 There is a small round mark on all of them, with the words "GENeric Production Facilities". All the crates are the same size, with the same mark. Jinn decides to team up with Relictus and open some more boxes. 8+13 VS 4x4! The available crates are opened! Their contents are:

• Another stock of Uzi Clips (1000<)
  • Another stock of Uzi Clips (1000<)
  • Three (3) more skeletons
  • Three (3) skeletons, three (3) Uzis. The skeletons have a small medal on their ribcage, and shoulder pads clipped to the shoulder blades.

As Jinn checks out the skeletons who seemed fancier, one of them lashed it's arm after his throat! 7 VS 3 Reacting quickly, Jinn retreated from the box as the skeletons rose from their square tomb.

As they rose, they checked the uzis they kept in hand, quickly running over them to see if they functioned correctly. Their hollow eyesockets ignited with a faint light, as an icon appeared on their foreheads. They then prepared for combat.

Current positions of everyone.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

If you enjoy my work, please view my website and also consider clicking the Patreon button! You might even be interested enough to pay me a little so I can keep living!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 04:37:18 pm »

Lucas shifted forward to Medium and summoned a voidstalker as close to the Melee zone as he could.

: "From the void outside, the sanctity of time compels you!"
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 06:46:34 pm by freeformschooler »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 04:46:12 pm »

"Well, we just found some guns. And hands attached to them as well." he says in a humorous tone, giving a short twirl of his muskets by their trigger guard before raising them, prepared for combat.

Retreat to medium and shoot a skeleton with iron rounds, firing both muskets.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 11:43:31 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 04:49:25 pm »

Thanos gasped, but decided that he couldn't just do nothing, I mean.. They have Uzi's!

Frost card, with a card at each skeleton.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 06:36:13 pm »

Jinn snarls and balls his fists. He bends his knees ever so slightly, brings his hands up and starts bouncing on his heels. His head drops forward, adopting a predatory, animal like position.
"That one's mine!"
He rushes the middle skeleton!

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 07:26:00 pm »

A skeleton, a skeleton and a skeleton draws near!

: "Oh! Maybe they know where the neck romancer is!"

(Celly zooms over to the middle skeleton and hovers in front of its skull.)

: "Hi, Skeleton! We're looking for neck romancers. Do you know where we might find them? By the way, those are really awesome glowy eye sockets you have!"

(Celly flies inside the skull and begins strobing light off and on.)

: "Wheeee! I'm a lighthouse!"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 07:29:13 pm »

A skeleton, a skeleton and a skeleton draws near!

: "Oh! Maybe they know where the neck romancer is!"

(Celly zooms over to the middle skeleton and hovers in front of its skull.)

: "Hi, Skeleton! We're looking for neck romancers. Do you know where we might find them? By the way, those are really awesome glowy eye sockets you have!"

(Celly flies inside the skull and begins strobing light off and on.)

: "Wheeee! I'm a lighthouse!"

"Get out! He's mine! Go bother a different one!"

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 08:24:04 pm »

"Get out! He's mine! Go bother a different one!"

: "Oh, he's yours? Oh, squee! I want a pet skeleton too!"

(Celly adjusts her color to bright pink and zips around, casting light onto the skeletons, singing as she does.)

: "I have three pet skeletons...happy, pretty pink skeletons..."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2012, 05:00:25 am »

Thanos shouts "Fairy, either blast it with a beam or don't get in our way!"
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
  • Can't you hear the beating?
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2012, 07:52:21 am »

Lucas Summons the void through his wicked ways, and the rip to the inbetween opens. 14 + 82 magick chaos = 96 (OVERWHELMING SUCCESS!) The creature of nothing creeps out besides Jinn and Relictus. It Shakes itself, as the deafening silence hums off it.

Lucas looks plenty tired after this.

Relictus retreated away from the skellies, locking and unloading his muskets on one of them! 14 VS 3X 3. Skeleton A takes 11 damage! The bullets fly, clipping one of the shoulderguards, and then the right eye of the lefternmost skeleton! It leers at you from its missing eyesocket, as the glow disappears from its forehead and eyes. The skeleton collapses.

Thanos recollects his thoughts and acts quickly, as he spawns water from his fingertips. 12 + 94 magick chaos = 100!! (OVERCHARGE!) Suddenly, devotion and spirit overtakes him, as he spawns several liters of water at once, which quickly cool into 10 cards of ice! With one of the skeletons dead, he launches the cards bone-wise! 6 VS 3X 3. Skeleton B takes 3,3,4,6,6 (22) damage! 6 VS 3X 3. Skeleton C takes 4,4,1,1,4 (14) damage! The cards fly like the wind, cutting cleanly through the skeletons and even their light armor. Celly 6 VS 16 manages to fly around the cards with ease, getting away from the now broken bone piles.

The enemies have been slain! 9 EXP is gained!

The piles of rubble left behind three (3) bronze medals, one (1) working Uzi and two (2) broken, cut up Uzis. There were also three (3) piles of broken shoulder guards.

The banging on the sealed door grows louder, but then stops completely.

Spoiler: STATUS (click to show/hide)

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

If you enjoy my work, please view my website and also consider clicking the Patreon button! You might even be interested enough to pay me a little so I can keep living!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2012, 08:13:02 am »

"We should move. Now." Relictus says, moving over to the skeletons.

Get a working Uzi and one of the damaged ones. A medal and one of the broken shoulderguards as well, then fill the rest of the bag and pockets with clips.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 11:31:38 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2012, 08:14:29 am »

"Medals, mm? Relictus is right. We should be getting goin. Come with me, Voidbeast."

Lucas picked up and examined one of the medals, pocketing it. He then headed through the northern hallway.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2012, 08:37:13 am »

"North it is then." Relictus says, moving north with Lucas.
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2012, 11:23:18 am »

Grab the busted uzis, a shoulderguard and the remainging metals. Follow!
"Sounds good."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2012, 11:36:01 am »

Go to grab something, but realise that everyone else has taken the loot. Mumble under breath, and decide to run though the north door.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4