Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 48

Author Topic: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons  (Read 32232 times)

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
Re: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons
« Reply #540 on: November 09, 2012, 05:51:54 pm »

"Terry is our partner in all of this, we need to treat him well. Although yes, could you erm...take care of that behind closed doors, my dear?"

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 09, 2012, 05:52:39 pm »

"I bet I could give him some very nice dreams, though."
Now you see, stuff like this is what we should consider. We can't mutilate him every time he does something wrong, we need to reward him when he does something right.
Yes. Just like how you teach a pet tricks.
Hmm. EEEEEWWWWW.

*notifies ASPCA*
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: November 09, 2012, 05:53:39 pm »

"Her idea is sound, and remember we are just trying to influence Terry. It is not like we are the ones having sex with him to give him a good dream. Please try and be reasonable."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: November 09, 2012, 05:54:40 pm »

"Her idea is sound, and remember we are just trying to influence Terry. It is not like we are the ones having sex with him to give him a good dream. Please try and be reasonable."
Someone jog my memory, is there a sphere for misunderstanding?  Because that might be more his style than gluttony.

And I heartily agree with the carrot-rather-than-stick mentality.  Mmm... carrots...

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: November 09, 2012, 05:56:54 pm »

Someone jog my memory, is there a sphere for misunderstanding?  Because that might be more his style than gluttony.

"I'm referring to the overreactions some had. Also, I do not have a sphere, and I most certainly do not happen to be interested in eating everything."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 09, 2012, 05:57:07 pm »

So now the snake lady is a succubus? Jack of all trades.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: November 09, 2012, 05:57:26 pm »

"I'm sure our dear is more powerful than a run of the mill succubus, i'm sure partitioning part off for some, erhm.....Private time is not beyond her abilities."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 09, 2012, 05:59:25 pm »

"We could alternatively give him great dreams of power and the benesses that come with it, so his focus wouldn't be so diverted towards more mundane matters. In this kind of dream, each and every one of us can contribute."
>Yes?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 09, 2012, 06:00:22 pm »

"It was just a thought. And I am NOT a succubus. Lust is my sphere, but succubi and incubi are lesser beings of Lust. And quite frankly, I want most of you out of his dreams anyway."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: November 09, 2012, 06:01:33 pm »

I mainly serve beverages anyway.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: November 09, 2012, 06:01:42 pm »

"We could alternatively give him great dreams of power and the benesses that come with it, so his focus wouldn't be so diverted towards more mundane matters. In this kind of dream, each and every one of us can contribute."
I believe that would be my area, considering that I am a demon of pride, and, by extention, ambition. I also worked for quite some time in the soul-exchange area, and it's easier to have a mortal sell his or her soul to you than you can imagine.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 09, 2012, 06:03:19 pm »

I could do that. Narcissisus to the rescue Soul-stealing!

Still, a ancient female lust demon that beds men when they sleep. Succubus.

*Raises claws in defeat* Fine. Just see if you can get his soul while your at it.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 06:05:03 pm by misko27 »

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 09, 2012, 06:04:09 pm »

"Indeed. Were you aphrodite by chance? I think I might be remember you from somewhere.

Anyway, Let's not talk about souls here. Terry is our friend, and I offer my help....free of charge.
"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 09, 2012, 06:11:19 pm »

"Yes, that is the point, having more material for extra attempts as well...Also, are there any demons without affiliation to a particular sphere here?"
I'm pretty sure I'm not stuck with any particular sphere, if that means anything here.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 09, 2012, 06:16:43 pm »

"I'm referring to the overreactions some had. Also, I do not have a sphere, and I most certainly do not happen to be interested in eating everything."
Not you, the one trying to get on the phone with ASPCA.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 48