Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 48

Author Topic: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons  (Read 32235 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons
« Reply #510 on: November 09, 2012, 05:04:28 pm »

"We should try to keep the host's focus. We don't want him to embark into a non-stop eating spree and foil our plan as it has barely started."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 09, 2012, 05:04:38 pm »

"And with her soul, the spirit will grow at a quick rate. She'll be mostly intact, aside from being transferred into the new body."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 09, 2012, 05:05:45 pm »

I just need a chicken sacrifice. I really need that sacrifice. And he has to eat it. I don't know why he's made this so difficult.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 09, 2012, 05:06:42 pm »

"Because you and several others have been talking about eating EVERYTHING non-stop, at the same time, and he has more important things to do?"
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 09, 2012, 05:06:58 pm »

"And with her soul, the spirit will grow at a quick rate. She'll be mostly intact, aside from being transferred into the new body."

"Essentially, she will still be herself. But a snake. That's what's so great about mortal souls, the malleability. With just a little work...."

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 09, 2012, 05:08:19 pm »

Let's just stop at KFC on our way to Terry's virgin while we think of how to get the girl to eat the egg.
How long does the lamia fetus grow, anyway?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 09, 2012, 05:09:30 pm »

I just need a chicken sacrifice. I really need that sacrifice. And he has to eat it. I don't know why he's made this so difficult.
Yeah, you're definitely in my sphere.

And, her body will be mainly intact.  So no worry there Terry.

"Because you and several others have been talking about eating EVERYTHING non-stop, at the same time, and he has more important things to do?"
But... can't we at least get something to eat on the way?  Remember, lust isn't the only powerful impulse we can use.  The virgin may eat the egg if we convince her it's part of a meal...
And since Terry's such a stud, maybe he could use his winning personality too.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 09, 2012, 05:10:29 pm »

"It depends. That's why you want a virgin: Less sins to remove, makes it faster. Otherwise, her first taste of power won't make her indebted to us the way it would were the host had life experience. Trust me on this one."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 09, 2012, 05:11:32 pm »

"Essentially, she will still be herself. But a snake. That's what's so great about mortal souls, the malleability. With just a little work...."
One must wonder how she will take being mudered and having her soul put it a fetus. And then being a strong snake woman aware of this with access to the neck.

But he already BOUGHT IT. He's just being a asshole to spite me.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 09, 2012, 05:12:58 pm »

One must wonder how she will take being mudered and having her soul put it a fetus. And then being a strong snake woman aware of this with access to the neck.

"In my experience? Very well. Demonic power goes straight to your head sometimes. Most mortals very much enjoy the taste of power, despite any misgivings at the process of transference."

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: November 09, 2012, 05:13:08 pm »

"It depends. That's why you want a virgin: Less sins to remove, makes it faster. Otherwise, her first taste of power won't make her indebted to us the way it would were the host had life experience. Trust me on this one."
Man, this is downright educational. I never woulda figured that out. Of course, though, I never bothered trying.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 09, 2012, 05:15:15 pm »

I don't think she'll mind it too much, she's not actually going to die, and she can't do anything to us, her masters.
Could you do me one little tiny favor?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 09, 2012, 05:28:35 pm »

"I think we should avoid offending the host. Our plans depend on him actually listening to us as opposed to starting to make our attempts at suggestion harder."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 09, 2012, 05:35:14 pm »

"Hey, Terry? It's going to be all right. I'm here for you"

Give Terry a dose of endorphens, to help him calm down.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 09, 2012, 05:36:15 pm »

:|
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 48