Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 48

Author Topic: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons  (Read 32259 times)

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
Re: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons
« Reply #480 on: November 09, 2012, 04:15:14 pm »

"..."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 09, 2012, 04:16:03 pm »

Well, can we get something to eat on the way to her house then?
Terry is eating for about twenty at this point.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 09, 2012, 04:19:29 pm »

"...Really? Anything else to comment aside from eating?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 09, 2012, 04:19:37 pm »

"Ugh.. Stuck in here with a group of gluttony demons, and wrath demons... And yes, we need a female human virgin. And we know where one is."
Uh... I'm pretty sure I'm a sanity demon. Judging by my surroundings, sanity definitely counts as a Sin around here.
Join the club...

She sighs softly.

"And I'm lust, but that doesn't really matter. So! We're close to completing at least one of our goals. THEN we may make new ones.
Agreed. Also, I name thee an honorary sanity demon.

I think The Golden One is the sanity demon here.
Thanks.

"More eggs mean we can convert her friends as well. SIX minions."
Plus someone she dislikes, for experimentation. We have a crocodile egg, no?

Well, can we get something to eat on the way to her house then?
Terry is eating for about twenty at this point.

Fine. I've been fond of that one dish, what's it called, xocolātl, for a while now.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 09, 2012, 04:21:14 pm »

"..."
What? I don't know how this stuff works. I didn't know if she gave birth to 'em or if she became one or what...
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 09, 2012, 04:21:47 pm »

"Also, we're eating for one. WE don't need to eat in his body. He just does."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 09, 2012, 04:25:09 pm »

"You seem reasonable enough. What is your prospect for this host? Do you think he'll be able to make it to Overlord and give us physical manifestations as long as he avoids major confrontations while his level of power is low?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 09, 2012, 04:27:11 pm »

How do we know there will be other virgins? Hell, how will we know if there will be 1 virgin? Did this person take the vow of chastity or something? Even then there's before.And why would she necessarily know other virgins (or even tell us?). Is there a social group for virgins or something?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 09, 2012, 04:28:09 pm »

Shut up.  He might be listening to you.  And I'm really, really hungry...

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 09, 2012, 04:28:52 pm »

"Do you know nothing of women? She'll know, because her and her friends actually keep track of this. If one of them WAS to have sex, they'd all find out. Thats how younger women do things. As for my prospects for this host... He has potential. And some part of him WANTS to be an overlord."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 09, 2012, 04:28:58 pm »

How do we know there will be other virgins? Hell, how will we know if there will be 1 virgin? Did this person take the vow of chastity or something? Even then there's before.And why would she necessarily know other virgins (or even tell us?). Is there a social group for virgins or something?

"If our immediate efforts fail, we could always search for places where those women gather. I do remember some."

"Do you know nothing of women? She'll know, because her and her friends actually keep track of this. If one of them WAS to have sex, they'd all find out. Thats how younger women do things. As for my prospects for this host... He has potential. And some part of him WANTS to be an overlord."

"...She? Is right. Young women tend to keep track of it. Also, it is good to know this host has some ambition."
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 04:34:04 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 09, 2012, 04:42:05 pm »

Wait, there are people who summon demons and DON'T have ambition?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 09, 2012, 04:42:33 pm »

"He is a host, not a summoner."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 09, 2012, 04:42:44 pm »

[color=brownBut how does the Host know? Really seems none of his buisness. How does he know her?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 09, 2012, 04:43:17 pm »

Wait, there are people who summon demons and DON'T have ambition?
To be fair, it wasn't exactly voluntary.  The people who did, their head 'asplode.
Terry's just really cool with us mind-fucking him.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 48