Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 48

Author Topic: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons  (Read 32337 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons
« Reply #300 on: November 07, 2012, 07:18:34 pm »

((And seriously, can we stop veering towards sexual things?  All this crotch mutilating and possible snake seduction is kinda derailing us.  Contrary to popular belief, demons can be non-fucking-sexual.
((What? I thought about what the most painful place for a male's rash, and that's what came up. I've moved up to Super STD now though, although I'm probably not doing that.))
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 07, 2012, 07:19:44 pm »

((And seriously, can we stop veering towards sexual things?  All this crotch mutilating and possible snake seduction is kinda derailing us.  Contrary to popular belief, demons can be non-fucking-sexual.
((What? I thought about what the most painful place for a male's rash, and that's what came up. I've moved up to Super STD now though, although I'm probably not doing that.))
I'd say the worst place would be under his skin.  Not that I've been thinking about it...

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 07, 2012, 07:20:03 pm »

" Are you forgetting this is Terry's body? He finally has the opportunity to do whatever he wants, morals and laws be damned, and we bring him to the point of suicide. Monsterous, but ineffective. Entirely ineffective.

So, Terry, just between us, what do you want to go do?"

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 07, 2012, 07:20:26 pm »

Hm... Are you sure you used proper grammar?
Less sure than I am of anything else.

Guys, can't we just get the virign, sacrifice her, and summon some imps? Where are we even going to find snake eggs anyway?
We don't know how to summon imps. We're going to find snake eggs at the zoo we are at right now. Don't you guys pay attention?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 07, 2012, 07:20:49 pm »

"Look, Lamiae are more reliable than Imps, and visually impressive to mortals. We can start work on the imps after we have at least a pair of Lamiae behind us."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 07, 2012, 07:23:04 pm »

Imps are pretty intimidating and useful too.  Since, you know, they're not like anything on this fragile world.
And I never suggested separating, we're most powerful together.  But maybe we should find a way to have our own body, even if just for a little while.  That way, we could eat what Terry won't!

((And guys, the Lamia myths originated the same way many witch myths did: for sexual reasons.  It's attractive and powerful women.  When you're dealing with myths, women are either alarmingly beautiful or ass-ugly.  Because there is nothing physically impressive about a half-woman half-snake.  Titillating, perhaps; odd, definitely; but I would not be intimidated by a half-naked women who didn't have legs.  No offense to any amputee strippers.  But yeah.  Not all that intimidating.
Also, few people know what Lamia are.  Everyone knows what imps are.  Makes that more intimidating.  Imp= Hell, and Lamia= Greece.  And Greece is not as scary as hell.))
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 07:28:05 pm by Thecard »

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 07, 2012, 07:27:28 pm »

"Look, Lamiae are more reliable than Imps, and visually impressive to mortals. We can start work on the imps after we have at least a pair of Lamiae behind us."
But imps can be easily concealed into bags and such. Lamias would attract too much attention, especially since we are not powerful enough yet.

Imps are pretty intimidating and useful too.  Since, you know, they're not like anything on this fragile world.
And I never suggested separating, we're most powerful together.  But maybe we should find a way to have our own body, even if just for a little while.  That way, we could eat what Terry won't!

Ok, idea: Can we get whatever we summon to eat all that crap we had him buy?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 07, 2012, 07:28:38 pm »

Well, I kinda wanted to eat it myself...

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 07, 2012, 07:28:45 pm »

"Think for a moment. We'll attract more minions with a pair of powerful serpents than we would with a group of tiny, cackling imps. We plan on forming some sort of cult, yes?"
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 07, 2012, 07:30:23 pm »

"Think for a moment. We'll attract more minions with a pair of powerful serpents than we would with a group of tiny, cackling imps. We plan on forming some sort of cult, yes?"
Lamia would be useful for one thing, and I really am getting tired about talking about crotches.
Imps can be used for multiple things.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 07, 2012, 07:33:02 pm »

"A Lamia can also rip an imp apart. They're strong, if a bit flammable... You are short-sighted if you think they only have one use. They also have proper hands. They can use weapons.."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 07, 2012, 07:33:56 pm »

Well, I kinda wanted to eat it myself...
No. I eat the chicken. At least some of it damn it.

Imps, or Lamias? We should have decided this before leavin. But now Terry's going for snake eggs.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 07, 2012, 07:34:44 pm »

Lamia.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 07, 2012, 07:34:50 pm »

"We decided before. The implover is just being contrary."

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 07, 2012, 07:36:18 pm »

"A Lamia can also rip an imp apart. They're strong, if a bit flammable... You are short-sighted if you think they only have one use. They also have proper hands. They can use weapons.."
Imps have hands too.  But traditional imps shoot fireballs, and don't need weapons.  We didn't really decide at the time, we just didn't think about it so much.

And it's all going in the same damn place, Misk.  We all get to eat it.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 48