Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48

Author Topic: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons  (Read 32332 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons
« Reply #285 on: November 07, 2012, 07:00:58 pm »

"Oh, dear. Another prideling.

*Sigh*

You know, Terry, Eternal Damnation isn't so bad."

Could be worse then going to that fascist hell-hole upstairs. And of course there are non-earth places, where they come from the stars.

Still people, we are DEMONS. DEMONS, do not let a fragile mortal tell them what to do. Hell, You should be ashamed! Some of you are millenia old! Talking to human as a equal. Kill himself, is that seriously his threat? How would that benefit him? Besdies, if he tried, we could overpower his feeble mind.

Now. Why do we need virgens again? I'm just unclear on why they need be virgins. Seems more difficult, then say, Hobos.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 07, 2012, 07:02:16 pm »

"Dude, don't be a dick to Terry. He's got a position of power over us. Would you rather not be a dick to Terry, or spend more time in the eternal void?"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 07, 2012, 07:02:43 pm »

"Oh, dear. Another prideling.

*Sigh*

You know, Terry, Eternal Damnation isn't so bad."

Could be worse then going to that fascist hell-hole upstairs. And of course there are non-earth places, where they come from the stars.

Still people, we are DEMONS. DEMONS, do not let a fragile mortal tell them what to do. Hell, You should be ashamed! Some of you are millenia old! Talking to human as a equal. Kill himself, is that seriously his threat? How would that benefit him? Besdies, if he tried, we could overpower his feeble mind.

Now. Why do we need virgens again? I'm just unclear on why they need be virgins. Seems more difficult, then say, Hobos.

To make lamia slaves in a ritual with snake eggs. You really should pay attention.

Currently I'm leaning towards the eternal void option. Threatening to kill yourself is lame.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 07, 2012, 07:03:53 pm »

Yeah, Terry's actually a pretty cool dude, considering that whole humanity flaw.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 07, 2012, 07:04:32 pm »

To make lamia slaves in a ritual with snake eggs. You really should pay attention.
Why do we want lamias? And what are those anyway?

"Dude, don't be a dick to Terry. He's got a position of power over us. Would you rather not be a dick to Terry, or spend more time in the eternal void?"
I;m just pointing out that, given a the choice for us spending more time in the void, and he losing his mortal life, he be less, careless.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 07, 2012, 07:06:16 pm »

Why do we want lamias? And what are those anyway?

For the lulz probably. Human animal taur hybrids. Usually snake tail, hence snake eggs, references greek mythology. Like nagas sometimes are depicted as.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 07, 2012, 07:09:23 pm »

"For reliable minions. And hey, our host might even find them pleasing to look at."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 07, 2012, 07:10:21 pm »

"Lamias are horrifying, but the squeal nicely when you gut them, so there's that."

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 07, 2012, 07:12:06 pm »

Nah, we don't really need snakewomen.  And virgins are prized for their purity, making them prime targets in ritual sacrifices (hmm, Terry?).  What we want is a real, demonic body.  Can we do that?

((And seriously, can we stop veering towards sexual things?  All this crotch mutilating and possible snake seduction is kinda derailing us.  Contrary to popular belief, demons can be non-fucking-sexual.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 07, 2012, 07:13:07 pm »

((Who said anything about sexual relations to the snake? She was referring to visually.))
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 07, 2012, 07:14:31 pm »

((Who said anything about sexual relations to the snake? She was referring to visually.))
((Visually appealing.  What, he likes their symmetry?))

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 07, 2012, 07:15:04 pm »

Lamia seem to be easily created demonish things. Creating demonish things is a definite must.

((symmetry is awesome, except when it isn't. Also we really like critiquing each other don't we? Aargh, I'm doing it as well now.))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 07, 2012, 07:16:52 pm »

"We can work on seperating ourselves, perhaps, AFTER we have a troop of minions for safety, and a proper lair where we can do our rituals with no questions asked."

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 07, 2012, 07:16:52 pm »

Hm... Are you sure you used proper grammar?
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 07, 2012, 07:16:53 pm »

Guys, can't we just get the virign, sacrifice her, and summon some imps? Where are we even going to find snake eggs anyway?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48