Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 48

Author Topic: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons  (Read 32313 times)

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
Re: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons
« Reply #255 on: November 07, 2012, 05:22:09 pm »

...I got nothing.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 07, 2012, 05:29:11 pm »

Killing yourself would be mildly inconvenient for us.  But for you... well.  You've been consorting with demons, foolish mortal.  Where do you think that gets you a fast pass to?  Not Disneyland.  That's for damn sure.
Now, we can sit here all day, you threatening to kill yourself, and us plaguing your manhood --Are we sure about that guys?  I don't remember Terry ever clarifying-- or you could just... do what we ask.  It's simple, really.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 07, 2012, 05:33:42 pm »

Now, we can sit here all day, you threatening to kill yourself, and us plaguing your manhood --Are we sure about that guys?  I don't remember Terry ever clarifying-- or you could just... do what we ask.  It's simple, really.

He said so first turn we met him. AND I AM DAMN SERIOUS. THE SKIN WILL OOZE OFF YOU TERRY BOY.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 07, 2012, 05:36:36 pm »

Yeah, eternal crotch rash for you. I must admit I'm beginning to care less and less about whether you live or die. It's worth the inconvenience.

Inquire as to the possibility of purchasing snake eggs. If they do not co-operate Pain them and then go search for eggs. Then skedaddle to virgins.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 07, 2012, 05:50:42 pm »

You will dance, while afflicted by crotch rash, until you learn your place. This we command. You will also discard the blade.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 07, 2012, 05:53:28 pm »

What about "To the Pain"-ing Terry every time he refuses?

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 07, 2012, 05:59:01 pm »

Debilitate this man's crotch. Give him pusing sores that make him beg for death. Encircle his Shaft in warts and blisters, bleeding. We are in charge here.
Heal blisters and lecture misko27.

I really ought to look into some other beings I could work with. I hear efreet don't destroy all they're working for for petty reasons.
Seriously, no Paining our one link with the mortal world. Maybe think about reshaping his mind, but since he was so kind as to let us squat in his soul for a while and use him and, you know, affect the mortal plane, we should try to kinda respect his needs.

I suggest we see if we can sneak into the reptile cages and catch a couple snakes of the same species. Consider using a spell to cover our escape; maybe wait around a while until the plague spell recharges.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 07, 2012, 05:59:56 pm »

Now look guys, we need to develop a nice working relationship with Terry, even if he doesn't have many ways to get rid of us.
He's being relatively good right now, so let's just save the crotch rashes for when he starts getting insubordinate.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 07, 2012, 06:01:14 pm »

Now look guys, we need to develop a nice working relationship with Terry, even if he doesn't have many ways to get rid of us.
He's being relatively good right now, so let's just save the crotch rashes for when he starts getting insubordinate.

HE DIDN'T EAT THE CHICKEN THE BASTARD.

Besides, you're outvoted, for now.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 07, 2012, 06:13:46 pm »

...Look, Terry.  I don't want to disfigure your junk.  I really don't.  I may be a demon, but there's no need to be sadistic.  But... you're not the powerful spirits here.  How about we settle things by a vote?  You can count for five of us or something, since you're kinda important right now.  And if you continue to be useful, you could have a really high position in whatever world order we establish, and an unblemished crotch!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 07, 2012, 06:20:52 pm »

I see no problem with that, but my sanity puts me in the minority.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 07, 2012, 06:22:14 pm »

Sanity is for the weak.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 07, 2012, 06:23:24 pm »

Woo, goldie's on Team Anti crotch mutilation!

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 07, 2012, 06:26:20 pm »

Sanity?  What is this madness?
But yes, if you are indeed "sane" then you would seem to be in the anti-crotch-mutilation minority.  I am too.  I may be a rogue, but I ain't going to mutilate some poor guys business.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 07, 2012, 06:27:32 pm »

Exactly! That just crosses lines that I don't think we want to cross.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 48