Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 48

Author Topic: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons  (Read 32269 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons
« Reply #210 on: November 06, 2012, 11:38:09 pm »

"Those rules are not Lucifer's you ignorant sine, they were discovered by men, written by men, and followed...by men. You are aware "Satan" is an imaginary construct, correct? Derived from "Shaitan", the arabic word for enemy, used to represent the greatest anathema to the church, and was at first mainly applied to athiests? No? Or how about that the modern Satanic church is composed of Atheists with a flair for the occult? No?

"Then would you kindly take your seat, and allow a real demon to do his work?"

Did you know a REAL demon wouldn't get so angry?

Calm down my angelic friend. We're on the same side, for now. Don't be so obviously lusting for power.

WAIT. *Breathes in* A Liberal has been elected President. Ahh, excellent. Fewer Bible-wielders and more confused Scientists. Can you imagine what docters would make of us, or the Red Death? A Priest may Excorcise us. In this new age, We will grow More powerful then ever before!

BTW, I'm a demon as old as society, but I've been kept back by general religious fervor. I have only become powerful recently, although I did see some power during the pagan era.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 06, 2012, 11:40:26 pm »

"You...You think I'm angry?

Buahahahahah. I still got it."

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2012, 11:41:54 pm »

Personally I've not had much worship beyond the occasional gibbering maniac.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 06, 2012, 11:44:13 pm »

((As stated, I'm a relatively young demon, but I do know quite a bit about the man upstairs.))
Yes, we get Adam to follow us willfully, and there won't be a damn thing the big man can do to our followers!  And again, Lucy is just a big chicken.  Speaking of which, let's have a bite.  Gotta keep you strength up, don't we, Terry?
((And demons are probably pretty angry.  You know? Now, a smart demon might not be.  But most probably are.))

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 06, 2012, 11:46:12 pm »

"I'm... Older... But I was around mainly during the times of the Pharaohs... And the Mayans."

She giggles quite a bit.

"The Mayans were the best..."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 06, 2012, 11:48:04 pm »

"The Mayans were pretty cool folks. Nice supply of blood, even if it was from an...unsightly location"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 06, 2012, 11:51:37 pm »

Ah, yes, the Americans. The original ones. If only I'd found the bandwagon in time...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 06, 2012, 11:53:24 pm »

"It was indeed a good bandwagon. The norse one was pretty good while it lasted too."

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 06, 2012, 11:56:07 pm »

"Ugh. Too many angels around the Norse and the Greeks for MY tastes."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 06, 2012, 11:56:53 pm »

Mayans were good, very good. Norse too, for the Loki worshippers. I met Loki once. Too bad there was still that anti-cult against me in europe keeping me weak. They died out after a while, bastards. It helped I cursed them to never birth a male child live, but still.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 07, 2012, 12:00:05 am »

"Forms are but forms, my dear. What matters is that legions of men bleed for you, that they strike as a scourge, to keep the peasantry in line, and binding themselves to that wordly church of theirs. Ever made a "saint" before? Try it, it's quite fun. You don't have to settle for some of it. You can have your cake, and eat it too."

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 07, 2012, 12:24:00 am »

((I am going to note that from what Fniff has been saying, this is more of a lovecraftian universe, so talking in terms of christian centric or other standard mythologies are probably going to be incorrect).

WAIT. *Breathes in* A Liberal has been elected President. Ahh, excellent. Fewer Bible-wielders and more confused Scientists. Can you imagine what docters would make of us, or the Red Death? A Priest may Excorcise us. In this new age, We will grow More powerful then ever before!
Bah, it matters not what ignorant fool is in power in what nation at what time, some of them profess to believe in 'demons' and 'gods' but outside of the few who know fragments of the truth they are all as blind as sheep.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 07, 2012, 12:26:01 am »

((I am going to note that from what Fniff has been saying, this is more of a lovecraftian universe, so talking in terms of christian centric or other standard mythologies are probably going to be incorrect).

Bah, it matters not what ignorant fool is in power in what nation at what time, some of them profess to believe in 'demons' and 'gods' but outside of the few who know fragments of the truth they are all as blind as sheep.
((In that situation we've been veyr odd demons indeed. :P))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 07, 2012, 12:30:26 am »

Eh, one way or the other, it makes life easier. Who is it that knows the truth, exactly? I didn't get that memo.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 07, 2012, 12:34:52 am »

(( I was trying to talk couched in rather value neutral language. I suspect it could be taken either way))
"
"Indeed. So, Terry, why don't you get a bite to eat, and let's talk about you"

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 48