Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 48

Author Topic: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons  (Read 32270 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons
« Reply #195 on: November 06, 2012, 10:54:51 pm »

"And back in MY day, I was worshipped as a goddess. Sacrifices flocked to my temples..."

She sighs wistfully.
Lucky, I tried that scam a few times. First time, someone beat me to 'em, second time these Christians were two years away and killed all my followers, then the third time I wound up having my five cultists burnt at the stake within a week...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 06, 2012, 10:55:55 pm »

"What are you playing at, Golden one?"

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 06, 2012, 10:56:49 pm »

Rogue?  You don't have to flatter me, I already respect you.  It's that kind-hearted one I don't like.  And I may be a younger daemon, but that doesn't mean I don't know anything.  Last mortal I possessed was a priest.  He was also delicious.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 06, 2012, 10:59:36 pm »

Long-term? World domination, then stopping the Big Guy's plan in His tracks by running it fairly. Wanna help?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 06, 2012, 11:01:58 pm »

Well, yeah. 'Course the grand plan's world domination, kind of an all or nothing game.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 06, 2012, 11:07:08 pm »

"I want my temples back, so yes... World Domination. First we need minions, and a car.."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 06, 2012, 11:12:17 pm »

Long-term? World domination, then stopping the Big Guy's plan in His tracks by running it fairly. Wanna help?
((Ever the moderate?))
Look here gold man, the laws are simple for your kind to follow. Follow them. We are demons, our job is to screw over everyone. SHOW ME WHERE IT'S WRITTEN, that demons rule ANYTHING fairly.

"You are aware that these so called "Seven deadly sins" weren't even codified for the longest time? Why back in my day, we had class. Class I tell you!"
Well my friend, It's Lucifer's laws now, and what he and the 7 Lords of Hell say goes. And of course, this isn't some sort of goody-two shoes shit, this is the fact He will come and kick all our asses. I don't even want him on earth.

Okay look demons, we want to rule Earht right? If we play it cool, and do this right, we can rule all earth as a counter-part to the Kingdom's of Heavan and Hell. WE will be rulers, and we will decide then what we do. We don't want Lucifer coming up before we can win right? Am I right? Right, so lets focus on Dealing with them mortals.

AND WHERE IS MY CHICKEN?!?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 06, 2012, 11:15:55 pm »

I don't believe we need convincing. Our ride might, though. Hey, Terry, On a scale of 1 to eternal damnation, how unholy are you?

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 06, 2012, 11:17:00 pm »

I don't believe we need convincing. Our ride might, though. Hey, Terry, On a scale of 1 to eternal damnation, how unholy are you?

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 06, 2012, 11:18:39 pm »

((Ever the moderate?))
Look here gold man, the laws are simple for your kind to follow. Follow them. We are demons, our job is to screw over everyone. SHOW ME WHERE IT'S WRITTEN, that demons rule ANYTHING fairly.

That third cult, I realised something: My entire purpose was to be an evil jerk for the Holy Forces of God to oppose. I'm going to "screw over" that by making ME the Crusader for Light and THEM the evil conquerers. We force God to choose between Earth and his reputation. We can't lose!

And I think that the chicken's in the lowest drawer on the left.
Sig

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 06, 2012, 11:23:16 pm »

"Those rules are not Lucifer's you ignorant sine, they were discovered by men, written by men, and followed...by men. You are aware "Satan" is an imaginary construct, correct? Derived from "Shaitan", the arabic word for enemy, used to represent the greatest anathema to the church, and was at first mainly applied to athiests? No? Or how about that the modern Satanic church is composed of Atheists with a flair for the occult? No?

"Then would you kindly take your seat, and allow a real demon to do his work?"

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 06, 2012, 11:27:29 pm »

Buddy, buddy, relax. Your style works nice, what with the more insidious corruption, but generally hedonism tends to be more realistic. Humans being as they are.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 06, 2012, 11:28:54 pm »

Hell is men, my fiends.  Just imagine,
The planet under our command!  Unholy knights to carry out our powers!  Even the big guy upstairs can't actually do anything, and to be honest, YWYH has kinda made Lucifer his bitch.  If anyone's taking this hunk of rock, it'll be US!

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 06, 2012, 11:30:25 pm »

"Well.... We already started a plague, yes? That should cause enough trouble to distract from the forming of a 'cult'."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 06, 2012, 11:36:22 pm »

Hell is men, my fiends.  Just imagine,
The planet under our command!  Unholy knights to carry out our powers!  Even the big guy upstairs can't actually do anything, and to be honest, YWYH has kinda made Lucifer his bitch.  If anyone's taking this hunk of rock, it'll be US!

And once we do, we will rule it well enough that the humans will wail in anguish if and when God's soldiers come to slay us!
((This looks much nicer than plain gold. Trying to decide on the exact color scheme.))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 48