Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: dwarven culinary school  (Read 9440 times)

saltmummy626

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Lich of Gulgatha
    • View Profile
Re: dwarven culinary school
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2012, 12:37:11 am »

imma go out on a limb and say that dwarven shins are like ox tails.

so... elven menudo.
the dwarf shins are seared then plopped into the soup pot along with some more substantial sources of meat. nothing too fancy, just some goblin flanks to round out the soup and add a little fat. the meats, intertwining their flavors into a delicate broth. a union that would never occur if the animals were still alive, literally and metaphorically. quarry bush leaves tossed into the soup to cut the savory flavor of the soup down and to add that distinct aroma the leaves are known for. valley herbs are crushed and added in to impart the delightful tang known only as "essence of sun" to the soup. later, the stems are removed, but not before the final ingredient is added. powdered featherwood bark. the powder having the well known effect of imparting a sense of self rightousness, and priggish arrogance. the stems form the valley herbs are removed as are the now stripped dwarf shins, having imparted their delicious meats the the bubbling broth. the mix is let simmer for another thirty or so minutes, then let stand for another hour before finally serving in simple wood bowls at important elven functions such as, starlight day, oakheart festival, and "lets all get together and talk shit about the other races" night.
a simple recipe to be sure, but tasty nonetheless.

ingrediants for the next food are, alpaca milk, dwarven cheese, dog fat, and... something simple... pig livers.
All is silence. The road is straight, without turning, in darkness. Now let there be an end to all things.

Gavakis

• Bay Watcher
  • some loser meme
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2012, 12:57:41 am »

Pig livers minced with dog fat, melted dwarven cheese on top. Milk as a drink on the side.

Dwarf meat, girrafe skin, Pig tails and rhinocerous intestines.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2012, 07:51:46 am »

The dwarf meat, girrafe skin, and pig tails are sliced up fine and put in the intestines to make sausages.

Cat meat, quarry bush leaves, and dragon brain.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Oaktree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2012, 08:13:02 am »

Dragon brain meat loaf wrapped in cat meat bacon and spiced with quarry leaves with a quarry leaf sauce glaze.

Prepared butterfly eye, dwarven rum, cave lobster, and forgotten beast tallow

Armorer McUrist cancels forge steel mailshirt, interrupted by minecart

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2012, 09:44:50 am »

put the  fat to boil in water mixed in with dwarven rum: and with a added kick to you add some extra quarry bush leaves :minced to add flavor and to promote eating of other race's and then you grab a  bag full of the yes: and make sure they are well minced: don't want to see a eye in your meal! then you brake the lobsters Shell for all the good meat and you let it cook  for about 50 minutes over a volcano hence the name: volcano brunch and then you get the last final ingredient: the dwarf brain to inherit their meaty  ingenuity  and then you get the now dissolved fat and use it as a sauce for the brain and the  lobster: essentially surf and turf.
elf brains and shins: and anything but any more meat: also 2 adamantine arrows and a bolt.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

bobboy555

• Bay Watcher
  • A man who needs no introduction.
    • View Profile
    • Wikipedia
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2012, 10:16:43 am »

Elf sandwiches on cave wheat bread, stuck through with adamantine arrows and bolt with a side dish of quarry bush salad and roasted plump helmets.

Alpaca Milk, Vampire Tasty Brain, Bituminous Coal, Water, 1 Ale of your choice
So, yeah, a stack of 2000 copper coins covered in vile ash that makes you vomit blood to death is my signature weapon.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2012, 10:46:16 am »

HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECEIVE?

ALL OF THEM.

Grilled Vampire Brain with Bituminous Coal dry rub served with a milk and ale mixed drink and soup made from the rest of the vampire bits and water.

A larch bucket, alpaca cheese, a wine of choice, leapoard meat, yak meat, giant sponge man sponge.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

saltmummy626

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Lich of Gulgatha
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2012, 05:31:12 pm »

also 2 adamantine arrows and a bolt.

hey! this is great food!

yeah, sorry about the buckshot though.
All is silence. The road is straight, without turning, in darkness. Now let there be an end to all things.

Callista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2012, 10:16:51 pm »

A larch bucket, alpaca cheese, a wine of choice, leapoard meat, yak meat, giant sponge man sponge.
Leopard-and-yak lasagna with alpaca cheese topping, dwarven wine chilled in the larch bucket, and giant sponge cake for dessert.

Sun berries, forgotten beast intestine, dwarven cheese, and giant cave swallow eggs.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2012, 10:23:10 pm »

The eggs are hard boiled and mashed to put in the intestines with the cheese to make sausages. The sunberries are served on the side.

Dragon intestines, hippopotamus intestines, kitten intestines.

Porcelain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2012, 04:19:54 am »

Intestinal noodle Bolognese with a minced kitten intestine sauce

Plump helmet man plump helmet man tissue (it's in the game trust me), Whale shark Sweetbread, Bluefin tuna eyes.

Bolzan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2012, 04:51:01 am »

Plump Helmet Surprise with Bluefin Tuna Eyes, Served with Toasted Whale Shark Sweetbread

Sunshine, Sun berries, Dragon meat and GCS legs!

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2012, 07:42:32 am »

Sunshine, Sun berries, Dragon meat and GCS legs!
Hmm. Can't use heat on Dragon meat, for FIREIMMUNE_SUPER reasons...

"The Outdoors' Revenge" Ceviche: GCS legs are cracked open and the meat placed into Sunshine with minced Sun Berries. The mixture is brought to a simmer and then taken off the heat to sit for an hour, until the potent natural acids of GCS flesh have leached into the liquid. Liquid is strained and then poured over thinly-sliced Dragon meat and set aside for another 2-3 hours, allowing the acid to cook the meat. Strained Sun Berries and GCS meat can be pressed, pan-seared and added as garnish. For best results, serve in your local vomit-factory statue garden.

sewer brew, whip vine, Lion tallow and Giant Kea tripe.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2012, 04:48:34 pm »

Giant Kea tripe and Lion tallow hamburgers served with sewer brew sauce and a garnish of whip vine
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2012, 04:50:23 pm »

A nice plate of fresh air.

Sunberries and quarry bush leaves.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8