Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21

Author Topic: More abominations, taking requests.  (Read 54770 times)

PhoenixEggz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: More abominations, taking requests.
« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2014, 09:40:00 am »

I made another thing!

"Stalagmen, a race of pointy triangular rock-men that live in caves"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

To add them to a civilization just add [CREATURE:STALAGMAN] to the entity you desire.

I would have also made them drop stones of the material they're created with that can be used, but I don't know the syntax. Their strength lies between ice wolves and minotaurs, so they're pretty tough. I don't feel like ranking the rest, though. :P

If there's any bugs i'd be happy to fix them. Feel free to request more things!

King Kravoka

« Reply #211 on: July 03, 2014, 03:32:18 pm »

The stalagmen are too humanoid, make a custom triangle body type.
I'd like to have a monster that looks like a pale man with 13 tentacles in place of a head, no organs, turns people around it into  omnicidal masses of rotting flesh, and lives in evil biomes.

PhoenixEggz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 03, 2014, 08:11:20 pm »

The stalagmen are too humanoid, make a custom triangle body type.
I'd like to have a monster that looks like a pale man with 13 tentacles in place of a head, no organs, turns people around it into  omnicidal masses of rotting flesh, and lives in evil biomes.

I doubt a triangle body will do anything to the creature besides being a cosmetic thing, but I'll make one anyway for the hell of it.

I'll add your pale men to the list! Not sure if I can make everything omnicidal, but i'll come as close as I can.

On another note, I generated a new world with the web caterpillars and forgot to build the text file correctly, so I don't have any webs anywhere in my tropical embark. Sigh.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 03, 2014, 10:55:25 pm »

How about a maggot race or creature that spews out a type of "ACID" of some short that makes and thing that it touches melt into goop, but also make them have tentacles for feet and be some sort of Lovecraft maggot beast.

Mohl

• Bay Watcher
  • L O D S OF E M O N E!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 04, 2014, 06:32:48 am »

I have one: A flying little dragon that's ultra weak in physical combat, but also has horrible bloodsplosion breath.
Demanded a farmer give me his gold, he refused, I stabbed him in the throat and asked again. He was much more cooperative.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 04, 2014, 07:35:59 am »

How about a maggot race or creature that spews out a type of "ACID" of some short that makes and thing that it touches melt into goop, but also make them have tentacles for feet and be some sort of Lovecraft maggot beast.

They won't really melt into goop, but the acid that it sprays is necrotic, and causes full-body rot. Not sure how large you wanted it, so it is a bit under the size of a dwarf. Roughly 3/4 the size.

The very last tag in the code should go somewhere in your body_default.txt file.

I have one: A flying little dragon that's ultra weak in physical combat, but also has horrible bloodsplosion breath.

A miniature dragon, only half the size of a cat. Its blood is necrotic, and it can breathe said blood in a small cone. As if its size didn't make it weak enough, it also takes doubled damage from all sources.

SQman

• Bay Watcher
  • Gnot a gnelf
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 04, 2014, 02:29:26 pm »

How about tiny war trainable poodles with venom causing extreme pain? Bonus points for making them fearless and going berserk as often as possible. Their fur should be pink for maximum effect.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 05, 2014, 10:21:02 am »

They won't really melt into goop, but the acid that it sprays is necrotic, and causes full-body rot. Not sure how large you wanted it, so it is a bit under the size of a dwarf. Roughly 3/4 the size.

The very last tag in the code should go somewhere in your body_default.txt file.

A miniature dragon, only half the size of a cat. Its blood is necrotic, and it can breathe said blood in a small cone. As if its size didn't make it weak enough, it also takes doubled damage from all sources.

My god it is amazing looking to the point of tears but was it easy to code?

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 05, 2014, 02:21:41 pm »

My god it is amazing looking to the point of tears but was it easy to code?

I mostly just took the purring maggot's raws and changed them around, and added in a body gloss so that it says that their feet are tentacles.

How about tiny war trainable poodles with venom causing extreme pain? Bonus points for making them fearless and going berserk as often as possible. Their fur should be pink for maximum effect.

About the size of a cat when fully grown. Their bite is venomous, and should cause extreme pain that lasts one day in Fortress mode. They can be trained, are prone to rage, and are not only fearless, but they enjoy fighting as well. Their fur and even their creature tile is pink. They are domesticated, and aren't found in the wild.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2014, 02:36:18 pm »

Techno-Organics ala Transformers Animated. Able to turn into biological giant creatures and metal men/women. As a civilization. Some have multiple limbs due to turning into insects/arachnids, some have tails due to turning into creatures with tails.

Not sure if something like this is possible though.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 06, 2014, 05:33:22 pm »

Well, the tissues of a normal human could simply be replaced with metal materials and renamed "gears" or whatever, make them ginormous, and give them transformation interactions which let them transform into various silly things (preferably different castes of the same species, I guess.). Add extra limbs as needed, make them bleed oil or something from a select few tissues. Not too hard, although the transformation interactions right now don't really allow you to transform back at will.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 22, 2014, 09:38:56 am »

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 22, 2014, 07:25:39 pm »

PTW

Ladygolem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 22, 2014, 08:40:54 pm »

Sentient flowerpot, which walks around on four stubby legs. Comes in petunia, dahlia, and rose flavours. Perhaps the pot could count as a sort of terracotta shell?

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 22, 2014, 09:02:12 pm »

PTW to see where this madness is going
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21