Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

Author Topic: More abominations, taking requests.  (Read 54755 times)

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
Re: More abominations, taking requests.
« Reply #285 on: January 14, 2015, 12:16:35 pm »

Right, I forgot that part. Sorry about that.

Just put this in your entity_default file:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Grand-Baham

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 14, 2015, 12:59:00 pm »

thank you :)

Grand-Baham

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 14, 2015, 01:48:32 pm »

the venom dosent work. stinging makes the victim erupt in unholy fire....how very dwarven XD

Grand-Baham

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 14, 2015, 01:50:17 pm »

also i cant have them become lord of a place. is there a way to fix that?

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 14, 2015, 02:00:45 pm »

Right. That may be because their venom is approximately 55000-U. My bad.

Change this:
Code: [Select]
[SELECT_MATERIAL:BLOOD]
[PLUS_MATERIAL:PUS]
[MELTING_POINT:10000]

To this:
Code: [Select]
[SELECT_MATERIAL:BLOOD]
[PLUS_MATERIAL:PUS]
[PLUS_MATERIAL:VENOM]
[MELTING_POINT:10000]

Not sure about the lord thing though.

Grand-Baham

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 14, 2015, 02:04:02 pm »

also i randomly burst into fire. and still get the message that im tired. havent got hungry or thirsty yet though

Grand-Baham

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 14, 2015, 02:08:08 pm »

and now im randomly generating plants as i walk. and clay sometimes. btw. thanks for all the patience with this XD

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 14, 2015, 02:10:15 pm »

That would be due to exhaustion, otherwise it would say you are drowsy. To prevent that, the creature would need the tag [NOEXERT]

Not sure why you would randomly burst into flames.

Grand-Baham

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 14, 2015, 02:14:35 pm »

i understand the eaxustion now. but the bursting randomly into fire. and the randomly spawning clay and plants confuse me greatly

Grand-Baham

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 14, 2015, 04:08:35 pm »

and aparently i can still be punched to death by a skeleton XD

wolflance

• Bay Watcher
  • Not knowing is half the Fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 15, 2015, 03:24:10 am »

An animated (humanoid) armor that only require its head to live. When the head is severed from its body, it can raise its own severed body parts.

King_of_Baboons

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 15, 2015, 04:09:16 pm »

9 TF2 stylized creatures:

The Annoying One:A super agile creature that jumps super high and steals stuff.

The Mad Knight:Once the best knight in the land with the highest skills.He lost his sanity and now wanders in the wilderness killing anyone who crosses his path.

The Unknown:A masked humanoid who learned the secrets of pyromancy. It's said that it has no face or body and uses a mask and a black cloak to cover what's left of his soul.

The Cursed Drunk:An angel who was cursed by Armok for drinking all of his booze.The angel now walks between the mortals as a drunk man and anyone who gets caught in his vomit or drink his beer will explode.

The Fat Man:A giant,fat humanoid that eats the food and drinks from any unprotected fortresses or villages.If no food is available he will eat the inhabitants until his hunger is gone.

The Wise:A civilization formed by the most successful engineers.They have mastered the knowledge of machinery and built sentinel guns for their protection,dispensers to heal soldiers and somehow seen to travel large distances in seconds using a secret machine.

The Hunters:Men with abnormal accuracy.They make they living by robbing other civilizations.

White Wizards:People who learned the secrets of healing and will heal any wounded individual.They can recover from any wound.

Traitors:Individuals who use invisibility and can disguise themselves to mix in population.They were once men from the royalty but decided to betray their kings for money.

Make white wizards and traitors be interactions like necromancers and vampires so anyone can become a wizard and a traitor and visit your fortress.Bonus points if anyone can add Australium and the engineer's buildings.   
A medium-sized creature prone to madness and insanity.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 16, 2015, 01:05:01 pm »

A tapejarid made of fire, with the ability to perform a kamikaze interaction, killing them after a short period of time. Before they die, though, they should gain the ability to fire ridiculous amounts of fireballs and fire jets.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 16, 2015, 01:23:11 pm »

I already have it made. Either I forgot to post it or it was buried under other comments.

Here's your burning tapejarid. Can be found in savage shrublands, grasslands, savannas, and deserts. Where other creatures would normally flee, the tapejarid begins to combust instead, spewing fire in all directions, and eventually letting off minor explosions. If the explosions don't kill it, the blistering, bleeding, and necrosis caused by the violent outburst eventually will.

It's not completely made of fire, so that it won't be killed in a single hit, but it is covered in a tissue made of flame, and will likely immolate plants it moves over.

Spoiler: Body Gloss (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Creature (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Interaction (click to show/hide)

I also have a preliminary version of the two-headed gold-dog, though without any gold abilities. Still haven't received an answer on how its gold ability would work. I'm leaning towards having them periodically turn enemies into gold statue-like creatures, which would shortly suffocate, and become butcherable for gold bars.

Spoiler: body (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: interaction (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: creatures (click to show/hide)

Edited further. Turns enemies into an immobile, paralyzed block of gold. Will shortly suffocate in Fort Mode. May take forever in Adventure Mode. There's still meat and such within the statue, but when butchered it will also produce bars of gold. May seem weird when a formerly scaled creature produces skin, or a massive creature becomes human sized. But let's just call that magic.

♪Trust the Midas touch♫

And here is the set of animated iron armour. To die, its head must be destroyed. This is made possible by having false upper and lower bodies. The head is counted as a head, an upper body, and a lower body.

It can animate its own severed parts.

Spoiler: body (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: interaction (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: creature (click to show/hide)

Edited the armour so that when butchered, it will provide a set of iron armour. A helm, breastplate, a pair of greaves, a pair of gauntlets, and a pair of high boots.

Whether you can actually butcher it or not seems to be up in the air. I couldn't with a controlled unit in the arena, and have had trouble with butchering fully inorganic creatures in the past. It doesn't have the [NOT_BUTCHERABLE] tag.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 08:04:52 pm by BlackFlyme »

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 16, 2015, 06:18:25 pm »

Thank you! I'm going to have a lot of fun letting these creatures run armok near my forts.
Could you help me to get the feathers on the tapejarid renamed to "pycnofibres", please?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 06:33:03 pm by Dwarf4Explosives »
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21