Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Interest gauge (sci-fi corporate)  (Read 6014 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: Interest gauge (sci-fi corporate)
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2012, 07:27:11 pm »

Uhm.. C.E.?

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2012, 07:29:27 pm »

Common Era means the same thing as A.D. just without the religious part, don't ask me why, it is just how official documents put it now.
Starting marching band will not be able to post everyday.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2012, 07:30:25 pm »

my grammer is getting horrible to day probably because of fast typing

are we starting? also hwy is a word apparently it is annoying.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2012, 07:32:20 pm »

You serve as governor of titan and any orbital facilities, and because of the fact that you are one of the more successful corps, with higher industrial capacity, and good resources at your disposal, you are one of the more powerful seats, if not the most, however while you do control a lot of political power, you cannot order the entire union into action on your own.

You can be on mercury, and have your HQ on Earth, it will weaken the facilities, but you still gain the advantages of the planets.

Year, is about lets say, 2065 C.E.
Assuming this is directed at me: SCI HQ is on Titan itself, with presence of the corporation on Earth reduced due to governments fighting back against corporate control as mentioned in your backstory.

my grammer is getting horrible to day probably because of fast typing

are we starting? also hwy is a word apparently it is annoying.
This is a forum, not a IRC. There is no need for any rush. Take your time, check your posts. I often have to go through mine twice to get most typos.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2012, 07:35:11 pm »

oh i'm just used to SS13 where you have to type really fast or you wake up  with no limbs.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2012, 07:36:18 pm »

Start will be once I get you all stats which probably will be tomorrow, oh and feel free to discuss any partnerships you might pursuit between each other now.

O.K. deathsword, I think I know pretty much everyones, data for stats now, I will work on it tomorrow, feel free to ask questions.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2012, 07:37:32 pm »

Hm, probably should have an important HQ on Titan.

Oh, how much does everyone know about Heinlein's works? Notably the pedigree of Castor and Pollux, e.g. descended from both some of Luna's founders and (descended from) one of the Founding Mothers of the Lunar Republic or whatever this world's Lunar government is called. Of course, if Luna is still under Terran rule we're deviating from canon some but I'd imagined them descending from a well-known family.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2012, 07:43:35 pm »

SI&A is beyond.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2012, 08:09:43 pm »

Fun fact about gas giants guys, with the correct techniques, the giants themselves can be profitable, though no base can be placed on one, however, if you are willing to try, you will find that they are worth your time.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2012, 08:13:06 pm »

Would I be able to have my main facility on earth, with my weapon testing facility on Mercury?
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2012, 08:14:03 pm »

Yup

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2012, 08:22:44 pm »

Excellent...
*Arches Fingers*
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2012, 05:23:04 am »

Odin industries is quite spread out. You got some uranium mines on Earth and Mars, (maybe Mercury, not sure). A main HQ(Includes R&D and some production facilities) in orbit around Mars, and a small experimental recycling plant dug into a planetoid in the belt.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2012, 05:36:02 am »

okay so i guess there are 4-7 facility: 2 genetic modification facility's a cryo storage facility ( don't want break ins) they are all  close to each and the storage and genetic facility's and they are all rotating around mars. the next facility is a storage facility located  in space too: where non biological items are stored and sometimes lodes of money and there is one secret to the facility: a computer holding almost every species created by us. then there is the HQ directly on mars with a ironically small iron and copper mine. and then there is a testing are on mercury and then there is a  office building on the earth.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2012, 06:37:36 am »

StT&T is mostly a trading company, so it doesn't have a lot of fancy bases, just offices and ports at major worlds and nearby shops.
However, the various laboratories are important, too. There's a big one in Martian orbit, with all sorts of experiments. ST&T also runs a couple of minor labs on Terra, an agricultural research center on Luna, a robotics lab on Io (if allowed),and a major psychology and medicine laboratory on Titan, and some sort of lab on Mercury. I'm not sure what.

That's a lot of labs, but they don't churn out practical stuff too often, and can easily be paid by the returns of essentially the only company shipping goods between planets en masse.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6